Thread: Tired of Drops,of worthless thing

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Tired of Drops,of worthless thing

Crusade rewards stinks ,grand challange drops are fck now from gears to reel now wooow all heroes use all around shoes or dragon shoes i have like 20 heroes needing this drops to farm it has become almost a 50/50 a lit of non drop and tickets more than items stamina aucks you ran out of it to quick i at least feel a little better if i see mire ALL AROUND SHOES drop in crusade or bronce chest and dragon shoes in grand arena because every fck heroe use THIS

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    totally agree with this .... items we need are way to hard to farm.... or too long.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    AGREED, Completly.
    UCOOL......I've seen many posts about this problem, there's a huge gap in gear for players 90 and up. I'm hoping ucool listens to these problems and changes Something! Grand Challenge is pointless now, either too hard for MOST on level 4, and then level 3 drops the most Worthless gear eveerrrrrr. Also crusade shop now is a Joke as well, I can't tell you how frustrating it is, that every part of the game now is a big disappointment. Playing this game Allll the time and nothing comes of it, it's becoming not fun at allllllllll. Starting to feel like why even play this game when ucool isn't even doing anything for gear. It's not fun to play lately, I really hope UCOOL takes a look at things and realize so many ppl are complaining for a reason please look into or pretty soon this game will fizzle out. HELP UCOOL

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Have you guys check on playstore?
    On GAMES>>>> TOPCHART>>> TOP GROSSING. This game was on top ten the first time i played, now it's dropped to no.58. Meaning, less and less people pay, me included (i dont buy monthly anymore, or anything in particular rightnow). Hopefully dev will do something worthwhile, beside this terrible game drops, and rigged guild tournament.
    Last edited by aukahelap; 02-25-2016 at 12:04 AM. Reason: typo

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    hahaha i think its time for lifting our suitcase and go for other more fun game. HC has abandoned so many players and going to server colsed. Trust me, my server was lost so many competitive player. . .