Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking for fighters

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by kostas13 View Post
    Soul come to our server with other korean guys and fuck up our server. How did you destroy their guild??they are very strong
    What server? Soul/mondavi/woong were the players that were in 55.. Ask wulfgar to tell you the story.. Lol

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    He came to server 13..With other hi vip payers korean from a Korean community...They all have chemist 5 star before offer..Most of them destroy the reward of other players..fucked up situation

He came to server 13..With other hi vip payers korean from a Korean community...They all have chemist 5 star before offer..Most of them destroy the reward of other players..fucked up situation
    Yeah it was the same on 55.. They were in wulfs guild... Did the same thing. Wouldn't let you hold a spot for 10 seconds. And wulf used to cry if anyone attacked during his rewards!!! Lol. Can you imagine?

And how you manage to break them down?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonpizz View Post
    Yeah it was the same on 55.. They were in wulfs guild... Did the same thing. Wouldn't let you hold a spot for 10 seconds. And wulf used to cry if anyone attacked during his rewards!!! Lol. Can you imagine?
    Can I ask you a favor can you ask in world chat if there is any greek players in your server?

Can I ask you a favor can you ask in world chat if there is any greek players in your server?
    I have a greek player in my guild

And how you manage to break them down?
    Trojan Horse my friend.. We took a lesson from the greeks!!! I got a player into their guild as an officer and he booted all their players and spent their activity pts. on raid 7/8!!! Lol

Smart very very smart!!!!..ok send your greek player greeting he is the first I find..