Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guild Tournament Semi-Final Bug

Update ucool? I reported this same issue 20 hours ago. You haven't even acknowledged that there is an issue. This must be corrected.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 SilentHero's Avatar
    Our guild just got a mail for GT issue, give us 3-4 ranking reward. tyvm hope we can see the replay of GT against other guild soon.

New Comers
    Got an email in game from ucool stating they acknowledge a bug, they fixed it but they are not going to change anything. I lost 200 gw coins because I bet on our team. Did not get reimbursed for that. Spent a lot of time preparing for the fight as did my guildmates so we could fight in the championship. Ucool, you stole that from us! It is a very sad day when a company like ucool takes advantage of its users. If the bug was fixed they should run the battles! Let the true champion rise to the top. Otherwise guild wars is a joke and ucool can make whoever they want be champion. This is called cheating ucool and is not fair nor right!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    WTF ucool. This is so absurd and stupid. The dev team is retard or what? So this is the way you deal with problem, huh?
    I'm glad that I wont pay any f**king cent for this company anymore. Shame on you.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working on fixing the problem now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    This bug has happened in every round of the tourney on our server (servers 105-107)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yDheGRzsQo
    http://imgur.com/YLO5hjS

In some cases ucool has restarted the round in others they have done nothing. I've contacted them daily about the issue and have yet to get anything but a canned response back. If you are curious - that dreaded pho/adm/cw team still leads all other teams by a wide margin.

Sorry for the sour grapes - but as you can guess, the 2 guilds that have benefited are using this to their advantage and have gutted the top players from almost every other guild on the server. What was once a healthy and balanced competition between strong guilds has ended in a massive guild consolidation. I've given up since obviously ucool is going to do nothing but I do miss my mates

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jskunkle View Post
    This bug has happened in every round of the tourney on our server (servers 105-107)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yDheGRzsQo
    http://imgur.com/YLO5hjS

In some cases ucool has restarted the round in others they have done nothing. I've contacted them daily about the issue and have yet to get anything but a canned response back. If you are curious - that dreaded pho/adm/cw team still leads all other teams by a wide margin.

Sorry for the sour grapes - but as you can guess, the 2 guilds that have benefited are using this to their advantage and have gutted the top players from almost every other guild on the server. What was once a healthy and balanced competition between strong guilds has ended in a massive guild consolidation. I've given up since obviously ucool is going to do nothing but I do miss my mates
    Dear Leader
    The video was uploaded before we fixed the problem. Do you mean that it's still happening please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty