Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guild Tournament Semi-Final Bug

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Guild Tournament Semi-Final Bug

Hi Ember/Betty. In our most recent semi-final, our guild and the enemy guilds teams did not battle but it is saying we lost. Below is the current screenshot of the battle. You can see none of the lanes have a "0" and none of the buildings on either end are burning (captured). Our guild is named Intensity and we are the color red in the screenshots.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	current_battle.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	9582

You can also see that in each of the lanes, that the queue is still fill (no teams went to battle) and there are also no logs.

Top lane - We can see that we would lose this lane based on team numbers:

Name:	top_lane_log.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	9583 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top_lane_q.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	9584

Middle lane - We can see that we would win this lane based on team numbers:

Name:	middle_lane_log.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	9585 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	middle_lane_q.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	9586

Bottom lane - We can see that we would win this lane (not just number but quality of the team:

Name:	bottom_lane_q.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	9587 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bottom_lane_log.jpg 
Views:	8 
ID:	9588

You can see in the bottom lane and compare our team 178 vs the enemy team 178. You can see our lowest team (team 285) also is 5x full P4 and the enemy team 178 is one grey character.

Name:	int_team_176.jpg 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	9589 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	enemy_team_176.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	9590 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	int_team_285.jpg 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	9591

What we would like you to do is to restart our match which is the same thing you did when the 8 finals bugs were identified. If you restart our match, we can see who the true winner is. If we do end up losing, then I will accept that. However, all the screenshots I attached show that this battle never even took place. Please fix this clear bug and restart our battle like you did for the 8 finals. This not only affects members of our guild but every other person who bet on our guild to win.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by MeD View Post
    Bottom lane - We can see that we would win this lane (not just number but quality of the team:

Name:	bottom_lane_q.jpg 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	9587 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bottom_lane_log.jpg 
ID:	9588

You can see in the bottom lane and compare our team 178 vs the enemy team 178. You can see our lowest team (team 285) also is 5x full P4 and the enemy team 178 is one grey character.

Name:	int_team_176.jpg 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	9589 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	enemy_team_176.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	9590 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	int_team_285.jpg 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	9591

What we would like you to do is to restart our match which is the same thing you did when the 8 finals bugs were identified. If you restart our match, we can see who the true winner is. If we do end up losing, then I will accept that. However, all the screenshots I attached show that this battle never even took place. Please fix this clear bug and restart our battle like you did for the 8 finals. This not only affects members of our guild but every other person who bet on our guild to win.
    Guild leader of the opposing guild here.. It is an obvious bug!! At least let the tournament results play out as they should.. It is hard to accept this result in good conscience knowing that it was not a real victory..

New Comers
    ucool sucks, I complained why we lost, instead they give me detailed instructions with screenshot on how to f in check the replay!!!!!!!

what is worse, they give the screenshot of match from s48 to 50 when we in fact is s58.
    Keep robbing us players, I standby 1h before guild wars only to have a mail delivered to my mailbox saying we lose, without telling us what lane score is, no replay no logs

U call that a customer service?

& what are those reply about compensation when tournament over ???? we dont want noo compensation

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    a new battle to find out the winner would be great. guilds put alot of work into guild tournament just to find out bug decides outcome? thats very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by plueschiee View Post
    a new battle to find out the winner would be great. guilds put alot of work into guild tournament just to find out bug decides outcome? thats very disappointing.
    We all know what the result should have been.. It is disappointing for us to win on a technicality..

Bump. I am in this tournament as well and I bet on the red team (Intensity) which is now shown as lost, so I lost my bet as a result. WTF.

So Ember and Betty, I also woukd like to know how you fix this case. If you are gonna do the rematch, then please do and if the red team win, dont forget to check the bet and return the rewards/compensates to someone who win the bet like me.

Ember/Betty, we're still waiting on a fix for this bug. Not just for us but everyone who was unfortunate to bet their GT coins on our guild. I don't know what other proof or information you need to see that there is a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by MeD View Post
    Ember/Betty, we're still waiting on a fix for this bug. Not just for us but everyone who was unfortunate to bet their GT coins on our guild. I don't know what other proof or information you need to see that there is a bug.
    The very least they should do is compensate all of the people who bet.. Plus give all of your guild the rewards as if you had won when the tournament is over.. It appears this is an issue they do not want to fix/respond to.. Sorry about the way this all played out.. Even our guild can see you guys were robbed by an obvious bug!!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 SilentHero's Avatar
    we have the same problem, knew not much chance we'll win, but this is messed up,as soon as it starts, we loss the GT.

Name:	Final 4 GT 1.jpg 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	9605Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Final 4 GT top line.jpg 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	9606Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Final 4 GT middle line.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	9607Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Final 4 GT bottom line.jpg 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	9608Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Final 4 GT loss.jpg 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	9609

New Comers
    Ember, please give us a bone or something. We sent in game support request on this issue with the Intensity guild on server 58 against The Horde2 guild on Server 55 . The tournment battle ended soon after it started saying that Intensity lost. Personally I don't know how. At lease show us the results of the battle or let us know that there was a glitch and that there will be a correction being made soon.

New Comers
    I'm a member of INC and I agree with the others here: We were robbed! 16 hours in and we still cannot see any logs or results from fights. It is a shame that we all spend good money in this game and you guys won't acknowledge your mistakes nor make any attempt to fix them in a timely manner. You should at least respond here one way or the other. Your silence only fuel bad feelings.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I bet on intensity and will unfairly lose my bet if you don't fix this. This bug affects the guild members in intensity the most, but it affects a bunch of ppl who bet on intensity as well!

New Comers
    Agree,.. I also wonder why it could happen,... because at the other semifinal, it seems no problem at all,... intensity should win this battle,...

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Ucool. Please look at this bug and correct it. It's not fair to everyone involved ( the two teams participating and the many many others who bet on the match). An acknowledgment of the issue would be appreciated so we know you are aware and are fixing it please. It is giving others an advantage that they did not earn and it is demoralizing to have s new feature that doesn't work correctly.