Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ember v. Betty what is the real issue with Needle?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    That other thread is whole reason for this thread here.
    It was told the Will buff/fix it 2 weeks ago but nothing happened.

After some questions about status it was told patch was sent to App store, still waiting for approval, but then someone posted a Screenshot with INGAME support conversation where ucool stuff told the shield won't be changed to give energy, would make her to op
    Her ultimate does not give her a shield. That is a completely different skill. The link I added talks about her ultimate. This thread was started because of her shield skill.. 2 different skills.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by verticalSmile View Post
    Her ultimate does not give her a shield. That is a completely different skill. The link I added talks about her ultimate. This thread was started because of her shield skill.. 2 different skills.
    I know very well the shield isnīt her ultimate.
    But who said anything about ultimate? The screenshot you posted doesnīt either.
    This refers to here:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-this-problems!

Here it just says

Dear Leader
    Light Bringer: Currently he casts the skill on a friendly hero who has most hit points. It will be fixed when App store approves our update.

Hidden Needle: same as above.

Cat Fencer:no update.

Rifleman: Our production team buffed his ulimate. Same as Hidden Needle and Light Bringer.

Best Regards
    Betty
    same as above or , same as lightbringer and hidden needle just means THE FIX/patch has been applied to App Store and is awaiting approval:
    It will be fixed when App store approves our update

it does not mean they buffed Lightbringer and HNs ultimate....

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Can you then please confirm WHAT exactly is the correct Information?

Will HN shield not giving energy will be fixed?
    Will anything else on HN be changed?

Or any other heroes - if yes - wha EXACTLY ?

Thanks
    Dear Leader
    We didn't change anything on Hidden Needle. And I don't see any signs that we are going change her. We will release the fix to public servers as soon as we can. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We didn't change anything on Hidden Needle. And I don't see any signs that we are going change her. We will release the fix to public servers as soon as we can. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    As PR you should never give an ambigue answer like this, that will create another rage LOL.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    What?!?
    I hope that doesn't mean you aren't fixing her?!

So confused by these posts! Lol

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty

ok, so you see your old post here:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post205103

Dear Leader
    Light Bringer: Currently he casts the skill on a friendly hero who has most hit points. It will be fixed when App store approves our update.

Hidden Needle: same as above.

Cat Fencer:no update.

Rifleman: Our production team buffed his ulimate. Same as Hidden Needle and Light Bringer.

Best Regards
    Betty
    You say you will fix her....I never said you changed her lately, as Iīm using her not that Long (although a few motnh now I guess) the shield never really worked,
    not sure if it ever worked before.

What I was asking i - especially after the confusion of the Statements "Ember" did - what exactly is the fix?
    Will the shield work after that fix?

That can be either cleary answered with yes or no - or if not the shield than what else is changed

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    OK, Betty isn't writing in Chinese so you couldn't understand her...she stated they didn't change anything meaning everything remains the same, no nerfing and no buffing, but they will release the fix meaning her Refraction skill will be able to gain her energy again. That's it, no idea what you couldn't understand from her answer but this is what she said.

Ok, so you understand such vage information perfectly? I could say, why you then have such issues understanding some skill descriptions...

Well, at least 2 others posting before me didnīt also understand
    I just asked what is so hard to give a clear detailed answer....

There are Posts reporting she doesnīt ulti as soon as she is fully charged - that could be fixed as well..just for example

I meant for all but she literaly answered your question and you didn't understand reply...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    When you will release the fix? This year?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I meant for all but she literaly answered your question and you didn't understand reply...
    Because she never implied that she would be "fixed" in that statement(although I interpret it the sane as you: the bugs will be fixed nothing else changed)

And to the other guy.. A few other heroes do the same thing. I had CA full energy 1:17 then gets killed by enemy CA UT at :58 without my CA ever using his ultimate (not positive on the numbers but its around that I posted about it when it happened) and it happens a lot with other heroes as well just usually not that extreme

Quote Originally Posted by Rage530 View Post
    Because she never implied that she would be "fixed" in that statement(although I interpret it the sane as you: the bugs will be fixed nothing else changed)

And to the other guy.. A few other heroes do the same thing. I had CA full energy 1:17 then gets killed by enemy CA UT at :58 without my CA ever using his ultimate (not positive on the numbers but its around that I posted about it when it happened) and it happens a lot with other heroes as well just usually not that extreme
    "We will release the fix to public servers as soon as we can. "
    And what else could this say fix is a fix, don't know how differently could it be interpreted

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    OK, Betty isn't writing in Chinese so you couldn't understand her...she stated they didn't change anything meaning everything remains the same, no nerfing and no buffing, but they will release the fix meaning her Refraction skill will be able to gain her energy again. That's it, no idea what you couldn't understand from her answer but this is what she said.
    Which is a good thing.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+