Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ember v. Betty what is the real issue with Needle?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Regardless of our opinions on her, the thing is that she does not do what her skill says, which is part of her as a hero. Furthermore, the issue stands that we have contradictory reports from the two individuals who speak for Ucool. I would like an answer as to the contradictions and to know if my hero will be fixed.

When Blizzard nerfs a card they give full refund on the card if you wish to trade it in. Will Ucool reimburse us gear or points for changing a hero we work hard on making max?

I would just like an explanation.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    If you see it like that - she WAS nerfed or broken and that is not getting fixed...possibly (still we Need to find out if Betty or Ember is right)
    And that already happened longer ago...

So I use her everyday WITHOUT that shield gives energy and she is still great....

That is what I was saying...

Ofc also would like to have it fixed.
    Yes, agreed on that, saw few times 250-290K damage from her she performs well still but really needs that energy back...considering she's already charging energy too slow, missing to ult 2 times as she used to before is a lot to handle...now if opponents Mani ults right in time to waste her ulti she becomes useless in that fight

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdeeds View Post
    When Blizzard nerfs a card they give full refund on the card if you wish to trade it in. Will Ucool reimburse us gear or points for changing a hero we work hard on making max?

I would just like an explanation.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGAHA GAGAGAGAGAGSDHDGAFAGSGSFAGSHDGAFAFAFSGS

Hell my friend you are so Funny ahahahahahaha are you comparing blizzard with ucool???? Ahahaha

Its like compare chemist r1 5* with sniper blue 1 star....

Leave this really, you know where they will put your compensation? ^_^

Beat regards , ucool.

No clue what server you're on Holy but it's got to to be a good one.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I commented about this thing weeks ago and now ive noticed sometimes the hiden needle doesnt ult when she got her energy full she still atacking without ult how is this possible? And the hiden needle i think is a bug she is not op even with her 80 energy with refraction wasnt op so pls give her back to the normal.
    Ps: she still pretty good

OK vs to hn is apples to oranges. Vs ult turns a whole team to stone, in addition she has life and energy steal which hn does not. Both of these keep her in a fight a lot of times when needle would die. All of that is beside the point though. My whole point is to get an answer from Ucool on whether she was nerfed by changing her skill or whether she will be fixed. If they have needed her for balance, while at the same time Betty says that Chemist is too powerful to be a 5* sale then they need to do something for their players who invested in needle based on her skills to the exclusion of gear purchases or completing other heroes.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Just seen this on another thread.. crap can't read it, but Betty said they BUFFED needles ultimate.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-23-17-57-26.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	9610

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    That other thread is whole reason for this thread here.
    It was told the Will buff/fix it 2 weeks ago but nothing happened.

After some questions about status it was told patch was sent to App store, still waiting for approval, but then someone posted a Screenshot with INGAME support conversation where ucool stuff told the shield won't be changed to give energy, would make her to op

Bump! Please address this issue Betty.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    HN was not op, was only very good. And we all had to make a team around her to keep her alive so she finally could ULT bcs it took so long. But after first ULT the real killing started and it was why she was good. Besides, she usually was able to kill 2-3 heroes (last ones standing).

But now this usually happens:

1) she dies very soon
    2) if she survive and casts ULT, she "maybe" only kills 1 hero (that hero must be severe damaged to die)
    3) after the ULT... she does nothing

also considering she can be silenced, "canceled", slept, taunted, blinded, drained, etc etc....

SHE IS NOT THAT REAL GOOD!!!

dear Betty/Ember...

why cant you really understand this?!!!!

instead of buffing stupidly all time your new VIP heroes, give us back our heroes we already worked/invested in please! You talk about game balance? really? THEN DONT MAKE NEW OP HEROES like CA.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We are so sorry for the misinformation. Please just ignore this reply from Ember. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We are so sorry for the misinformation. Please just ignore this reply from Ember. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Can you then please confirm WHAT exactly is the correct Information?

Will HN shield not giving energy will be fixed?
    Will anything else on HN be changed?

Or any other heroes - if yes - wha EXACTLY ?

Thanks

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Betty I trust you only now can you confirm update has been sent for approval as you stated before? I asked support about HN's refraction issues and Mani's shorter lasting trance and got reply that Mani issue is known issue and they're working on it and that they look into and issue about HN?! Either that person swapped those 2 or something is very strange...Mani issue just appeared and HN isn't working properly now for for month or 2 :/

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    When the fix will be released? Please do it now! Is it so difficult to patch an obvious bug?