Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ember v. Betty what is the real issue with Needle?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Ember v. Betty what is the real issue with Needle?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-22-21-06-56.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	9558

If this worked right you should be able to see that Ember is saying the contrary to what Betty has told the community for days about the fix to Hidden Needle's skills.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Lol

Another shit storm for ucool

Well done

Either Betty doesn't know what's going on or she is telling us a story. Either way these two need to get on the same page.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    First Ember is a bunch of people replying under that name, not just 1 person. Second HN's skill is not working at all so balancing game is not done by disabeling skill, 80 energy gain by each hit is most certenly not OP. HN is not and never been OP hero. Third Betty said updaye has already been sent to app store and waiting approval

I appreciate your optimism E and I hope your right. The issue though is that they are sending two different messages to players. Regardless of who Ember is the fact that speak as an official response to a support ticket requested info on why my hero skills were not functioningshould be something I can place stock in.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    That all would not happen if they would release proper bugfix/patch release notes, like common in many other games....

Like: in upcoming bugfix/patch this and that and this is changed/fixed....preannounced, available for lookups at central place (Homepage/Forum/ingame)

Not only answering questions from time to time...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Name:	aAYMYd0_700b.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	9565

Looks like ucool got to the last stage

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Holy crap! My HN just up to r1 today

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Ucool customer service is going down hill big time.. I understand every game will have problems .. But this isn't the first time we've been told something and its been a lie..

Quote Originally Posted by fakebook View Post
    Holy crap! My HN just up to r1 today
    so?

It is not getting nerfed, it just stays like it is if itīs true.

Used her for Long time now and she is still good.

Not saying I would like to have the shield fixed nevertheless

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    so?

It is not getting nerfed, it just stays like it is if itīs true.

Used her for Long time now and she is still good.

Not saying I would like to have the shield fixed nevertheless
    It is getting nerfed, because skill description says different, therefor disabling very important part of skill is being nerfed and for very wrong reasons! If they're looking what to nerf maybe should check that Chemist a little bit and leave normal good heroes as they are. What else can kill those boring time-out teams if not HN? So we'll have forever era of time-out teams since nothing can kill them now

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I disn't have Hidden Needle when it was good ! I Geard her to O2 and put in GA and i noticed that she does no damage and always dies before ultiing! I don't know why she had to be nerfed! Now i have a hero who isn't good anywhere else! No trial no outland nowhere! Instead of making good heroes bad you should make bad heroes good! Like deathgore Psychic Sword Warrior Monk Mountain Professional Killer and many more! Now you release 2 more heroes and we have a lot of heroes that just doesn't make sense and don't have any reason of existence.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I'm lucky, my HN is always O+2.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    It is getting nerfed, because skill description says different, therefor disabling very important part of skill is being nerfed and for very wrong reasons! If they're looking what to nerf maybe should check that Chemist a little bit and leave normal good heroes as they are. What else can kill those boring time-out teams if not HN? So we'll have forever era of time-out teams since nothing can kill them now
    If you see it like that - she WAS nerfed or broken and that is not getting fixed...possibly (still we Need to find out if Betty or Ember is right)
    And that already happened longer ago...

So I use her everyday WITHOUT that shield gives energy and she is still great....

That is what I was saying...

Ofc also would like to have it fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by zolikaaas View Post
    I disn't have Hidden Needle when it was good ! I Geard her to O2 and put in GA and i noticed that she does no damage and always dies before ultiing! .
    What TL do you have, in which Teams and against which Teams do you use her?

Sure she needs protection and yes, she dies often before she can ulti, but even without ulti she can deal a lot of dmg.
    She is a bit comparable with VS, doing dmg to all enemy Team - except her ulti even does high dmg, while VS ulti does no DMG at all

Example from short ago...sure extreme case against heavy tank/heal Team doing almost no dmg (so she is safe whole fight) and all standing almost whole fight so she could do dmg to all of them all the time.

But she usually is among highest dmg dealer in Team - more as often the one with highest dmg

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-22-02-08-26.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	9604