Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Heroes of March

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 123456 View Post
    Will there be a preview for next monthly sign-in hero?
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-the-Dope-King!
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...Troll-Princess!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I have 100k guild coins even we don't finish any Guild Raid for 6+ months (except the C17 TF to unlock C18). Don't know where to spend guild coins.
    ucool,

You can implement "gift" in game, like bin who have 100k of coins, give 10k to our friends. Or send pieces of itens, helps too.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by akira191 View Post
    ucool,

You can implement "gift" in game, like bin who have 100k of coins, give 10k to our friends. Or send pieces of itens, helps too.
    this never be implemented by any developers. people then create multiple accounts to feed main account.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 StevenSeagal's Avatar
    do the heroes of march come with cookies?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Been playing this game going on 2 months. Ive never dealt with a company so despicable. Most gaming companies balance the need for profits with the entertainment value for your customers. Ucool effectively said fuck em. Theyre idiots do whatever makes us the most cash with minimum effort. Never seen such a classless company. And they wonder why theyre support and forums are flooded with customers whining and complaining. You run this game like you're a bunch of incompetent idiots. Browse the app store- steal ideas- tweak them to maximize profits and minimize work effort - be extremely vague and disclose nothing of "patch notes" or game changes.
    Yeah this is my fuck you to the worst gaming company ive came across(20+ years of gaming mind you)
    My suggestions.. Do not spend another dime buying rank. Do not pay them to keep making such "fuck the customers" type decisions. Or start playing a game they blatantly copy off of that have real game developers and customer support.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    So, you've racked up 157 forum posts and according to your post history act like you're hitting top arena ranks in 2 months? How's that work?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage530 View Post
    Been playing this game going on 2 months. Ive never dealt with a company so despicable. Most gaming companies balance the need for profits with the entertainment value for your customers. Ucool effectively said fuck em. Theyre idiots do whatever makes us the most cash with minimum effort. Never seen such a classless company. And they wonder why theyre support and forums are flooded with customers whining and complaining. You run this game like you're a bunch of incompetent idiots. Browse the app store- steal ideas- tweak them to maximize profits and minimize work effort - be extremely vague and disclose nothing of "patch notes" or game changes.
    Yeah this is my fuck you to the worst gaming company ive came across(20+ years of gaming mind you)
    My suggestions.. Do not spend another dime buying rank. Do not pay them to keep making such "fuck the customers" type decisions. Or start playing a game they blatantly copy off of that have real game developers and customer support.
    I think the issue here is building a sustainable business model. I was introduced to this game by a friend this year so I'm relatively new. But it seems this game at one time was one of the most profitable games. Here is the thing - a lot of these app games are a flash in the pan (I'm looking at candy crush, angry birds, etc). When they see the money rolling in, companies become optimistic and think their good fortune will last forever. But we see that people get bored of these app games once the novelty wears off. This is evidenced by the lack of players in older servers. This problem is also seen in other games like WoW as well.

I think that ucool is trying to find a plan that will let the game continue running. People complain that ucool is greedy but do they honestly expect a game to be operated for free? Paying customers are the ones that allow non-payers to play (and a one time purchase won't sustain the company, unless they constantly have new paying customers as well). And when revenue is decreasing, how will ucool keep paying for top-notch customer service? On one end you pay more and get great service (like at an expensive restaurant) or you have low quality service and pay very little (like McDonalds). You get what you pay for. This is a range and ucool needs to find the balance between the two. But everyone has to realize that you can't have great service for free.

By looking at what's been going on, ucool is trying to find ways to increase revenue. This may explain the release of newer heroes instead of reworking the old ones. This appeases the player base that pays, like the high end VIP heroes, and the same for heroic package purchasers as well. Realize that if they don't do this and run out of money, we all lose as this game will no longer exist.

What we can do is try to find a balance - a way for ucool to make money to continue operating this game (and pay for good support), the players can win by having a good game that we can all continue to enjoy. The question is what way allows people to pay, give them benefits, yet also not break the balance of the game? We all want balanced heroes, but how much will it cost ucool to do that? And what benefit is the for people who pay for the game? If high VIP heroes see that the balancing of heroes makes their VIP heroes irrelevant, why should they continue to pay to win? These are questions we should all (ucool and players) look to answer together.

In another post this is why I suggested selling customized skins. We see that this happens a lot in other games such as Counter strike (or so I read) and heroes of the storm. Other people in this community have experience with other games. What have you seen that works in terms of of ingame purchases that preserve balance of the games?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    God no, no heroes in Tournament Shop...

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    i dont know exactly why ucool want our feedbacks ! they told that want to add chemist in tournament shop this month. "everyone" I repeat it "everyone" told that its the worst idea for 1001 reasons. i dont find even 1 player that agree with them about it . and ucool don't notice to all our feedbacks and will put it in tournament shop . so the main question is "why they want our feedbacks at forum ?"

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaveh View Post
    i dont know exactly why ucool want our feedbacks ! they told that want to add chemist in tournament shop this month. "everyone" I repeat it "everyone" told that its the worst idea for 1001 reasons. i dont find even 1 player that agree with them about it . and ucool don't notice to all our feedbacks and will put it in tournament shop . so the main question is "why they want our feedbacks at forum ?"
    Yeah right ! And they will put that ugly useless Dope King crap hero in the game even though 95% of the forum told them not to

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    So now the Heroes will be in Tournament Shop?? Thats BSh#t! It will take forever to make then 5 stars

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeyang2 View Post
    I'm bet they will release again CA package with $100 95 stone
    Well, this weeks heroe is Professional Killer... lame!

What about legendary ?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    why do you guys keep on crying about legendary? ... Get the legendary that are in the game first and then spend your stamina on farming red gear. New legendary quests will come eventually, you do not have to bug them every month.
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

In Martie will be new legendary quest?