Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of March

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar

Heroes of March

Dear Leaders,

Ember is now revealing the Heroes of March for our leaders to get prepared!

- Dope King (March Signin Hero): Front line strength hero, who can act as a damage dealer, as well as control and knock back enemies.
    - Troll Princess (March Magic Stone Hero): Back line agile hero, who can use boomerangs to deal massive physical damage.
    - Adds the hero Iron Dragon to the Crusade Shop.
    - Adds the hero Chemist to the Tournament Shop.

Best Regards

Ember

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Hi Ember, where is Corrupted Angel ?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Any Video's? ??

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    tournament shops >.< 500 coins per 5 ss also? LOL

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Corrupted Angel is OP! = may 2017.

gt shop? lol...
    Love's a game... wanna play?

[LN]Heaven

It's a night mare to get chemist 5* if he is in Tournament Shop.and bet is not in ceased

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Warriorz123's Avatar
    What a stupid idea to move Chemist to Tournament Shop, keep heroes out of the damn new shop! Leave Tournament Shop reserved for red base gear only we really don't need another grand arena shop! Update the other shops, with more heroes or different ones!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Fuck you Ucool! Tournament coins already hard to get and yet you still add heroes??? Leave them for red gears only!!!!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Are you fucking serious? Tournament shop for chemist stones. Go suck a dick ucool.

As others said if your gonna be idiots and put stones in tournament shop which is red gear only the least you could do is add red gear to godfather.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    If you add heroes to tournament shop could you consider some other ways to get Red items? Such as selling red item fragments at black market...
    Ucool is really making inconvenient update to your players!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    The game is about resource management...so you now have to decide which to get....

What I fail to understand is why people groan and complain that getting gear is so difficult, but keep demanding more heroes? Gear up the ones you have before you go making your problem much greater...more heroes means more gear needed....so worry about new heroes when you've caught up with the heroes you currently have...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Well have fun spending 5 monthes 5*ing chemist all esp. If ur doing him from scratch more like 1 year.

Resource management my ass, if theu keep flooding that shop with magic stone heroes. Keeping all magic stones 5* will be impossible unless u drop huge piles of gems on magic stone. What a joke.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Are u kidding us ucool?? Corrupted Angel is so fuking OP and still not in shop? or what you want is every player purchase to get a Vip11? And Chemist is a good heroes too and ya put him in tour shop, a fuking new shop that the only one sell red gear.. last month griffin in GA shop and now you can delete guild shop because most of the old server is max heroes. Dont try to make the game so fuking unbalance between low and high vip level.

I understand chemist not being in a main shop. At the moment, he is a very overpowered hero (at least from 60-90) and I only have him at 3 star. Ucool is probably trying to figure out how to nerf him. This will be tough, however, considering all his strengths lie in CC and not in damage.

I will say that I'm disappointed that we aren't getting a spell caster of some sort. Magic users are severely weak at the moment and it would be nice to have a balance between agility/strength and magic users.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Are you crazy uCool??? Why put hero in turnament shop now make my day shit.....