Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many of players are tired of over charged game play

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Heres what I think. All the new heroes are going to get stronger and stronger. For example, shown in the picture.

IMG_3827.jpg

See how the Troll Princess and those new released champions rocks the old champions like they worth nothing.

It's just business here. Ucool is going to keep releasing new heroes that overpower the old ones to encourgae healthy cash flow. They need it to continue to provide us with the service and fun at playing this game.

But, minoriti of the players will realise that their lineup will only last for a month or two at the top arena and they will need to invest again at those new released heroes to stay competitive. As a result they will quit this game all over.

This is just a natural way of the game balancing its players. Minoriti spenders will quit or stop spending , and new players will emerge as they spend and control the top arena, once they got bored, they will quit or stop spending, then the new players will take over.

The cycle just keep going and going.

Conclusion: Don't be too sad. This is just a game / entertainment only.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by IsleyV View Post
    Heres what I think. All the new heroes are going to get stronger and stronger. For example, shown in the picture.

IMG_3827.jpg

See how the Troll Princess and those new released champions rocks the old champions like they worth nothing.

It's just business here. Ucool is going to keep releasing new heroes that overpower the old ones to encourgae healthy cash flow. They need it to continue to provide us with the service and fun at playing this game.

But, minoriti of the players will realise that their lineup will only last for a month or two at the top arena and they will need to invest again at those new released heroes to stay competitive. As a result they will quit this game all over.

This is just a natural way of the game balancing its players. Minoriti spenders will quit or stop spending , and new players will emerge as they spend and control the top arena, once they got bored, they will quit or stop spending, then the new players will take over.

Real talk, that match you linked a picture to is like the ultimate outlier. I have Troll Princess 4* R1 and she is not that dominant at ALL. She's usable in GA but by no means is she OP.

400,000 damage and with 10K power difference and troll princess won. I like how you keep telling yourself that Troll Princess 4* R1 is NOT dominant at ALL.

haha . People has brain and I do not need to explain much and further less to debate with you about FACTS. The truth is out there! =D

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    troll princess is strong. but she is not a hero that cause meta changed.
    manipulator did meta changed. after red gears introduced manip did some massive meta changed.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar

IMG_3827.jpg

TP on attached screenshot made this amount of damage only thx to AP on the other team, i guess she used her AOE skills on AP plants (probably even twice) same result can be archived with EB on team.
    If you put FD+CW+AP against her, she will do around 500k-600k dmg. team composition you challanged agains eachother are not meta, because of that this picture proves nothing.

TP is fairly good hero, she has some nice DMG but as was said before, nothing to change meta.
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar

IMG_3827.jpg

This is dumb, look at the other heroes on the team. No other dmg heroes besides devastator he dealt decent damage, and ca, who is only purple. Also, this is one battle, this doesn't mean this will happen every time learn that lol
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

Ucool is ā company and ofc they want to make a profit

Here more pictures to help you decide the coming new meta.

IMG_3818.jpgIMG_3820.jpg

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Will be great if can have any screenshot vs common tf team ?

IMG_3920.jpg

Against the meta changer Manipulator! 5R1 with power difference of 5K apart. Again my meta with troll princess prevail again. What do you think?

IMG_3921.jpg

Against the Manipulator and TF! Power different 2 k apart. This is not that impressive though. Will post when I get an impressive screen shot.

IMG_3924.jpg

The counter for TF, RF & Manipulator!! This is 5k power apart. LOL new meta incoming.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Im thinking to leave this game (well still login to spent ticket quickly). Actively play Seven Knight right now, much much better game than HC. So many event, it is so active game. I have invest till vip 11 but have no regret leaving this game. Im not whining, just giving information that there are many good games out there if you want retired from HC.

Search "NicBelli" in seven knight so we can be a friend! (Asia server)

NicBelli sv.46 out.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Iīm only VIP10 and that since new Cards were released - I wonīt get 11 any time soon and no plan to do so - I simply donīt care about Magic chest heroes.
    And my Server is crowded with VIP11+ and still no issue to get to 1 regulary.

Itīs true that Players have almost double of my TOTAL power - because most of them have ALL heroes at least o2. I will never reached that - but Iīm in Top10 of Team power - Top15 in Grand Power.
    Which is pretty clear - we are at cap now - although I Need another 2 weeks for Lvl100.

If you have 5 r1 Lvl100 - difference in that is only if which heroes you have to be on rank1 in Team power. Same is valid for Grand Power.

Their army of o2 heroes brings them NOTHING in Arena - also not really anymore in GA. In GA itīs a bit more difficult to beat this, as they may have 15 r1 and I only 11. But still at almost equal power itīs just knowing the Setups and how to break them.

And Iīve beat LVl 100 Players also 2 lvls ago - and others do it regulary - so no, itīs simply not true you canīt beat them.

You canīt stay Long in Top10, only at reward? Well what do you expect - at this Point of game NOONE stays on top all the time. Players can be on 1 at reward and on 50 short after...who cares?

And as Long as lvlcap doesnīt get increased - this will get even more closer, as more and more come to a state like that.

And finally: what Magic Stone heroīs are right now that gives extreme Advantages?
    GK? lol
    Devastator (not exlusive anymore) was also lol
    Troll Princess? havenīt seen much using her and especially was not a Problem

Only one is CA who can be dangerous in certain Setups - but even that is not a Problem.
    What about Chemist

Teams with Griffin/Corrupted Angel/Chemist all maxed ruin just about every setup... they to me are the most OP heroes in the game, and I personally can not wait for them to be nerf... especially CA