Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guild tournament coins

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Yup luck charge it is.

Really no further tournament coins for making it further into the tournament then others? Just a few extra measily shardscompared to ither guilds?

How pathetic .... tournament shop the place you can buy 1 piece of red gear a year. Gj ucool. (Oh wait right we need to spend the coins on soulstones instead.) So the shop wuth no gear and take you 2 years to 5* chemist.

Most excellent call, lets let the game stagnate at lvl100 r1 for 3 years while were at it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    There will be no further guild war points rewarded at the end of the tournament. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    so you give us 600+600 only in a month ?

just a simple question how many days should i wait to get checmist 5* ?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Hahahaha. So about ten months if you win every bet perfectly if you don't have him yet. Nice

They want you to spend 11 monthes farming chemist 5* it seems. Good call ucool. People really want to spend 11 monthes for 1 bloody hero. What a joke.
    (I have him 4* 80 stones for reference... even then 3 monthes to finish 5* fckin unbelievable.)

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    may be they should make %98 event so you can get something from tournament shop =)

And sell chemist stones in tournament shop... 20 stones for 500 coins... you can only hope they will be somewhat reasonable.

Oh wait its fuckin ucool i forgot.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Well agree it takes too long to get enough coins to buy some red gear and we need to wait how it will be with Chemist (if itīs 500 coins for 5 SS, or 500 for more, or whatever).

However, I have now 1412 (although unsure if received last bet reward) - winning every bet with a stake of always 200 at average low return rate of 2,2 (never more as 2,5)

Correct me if Iīm wrong, but GT took 10 days.

I see a red item (Storm staff) for 11153 coins - meaning it would take me at least 8 GTs to have enough coins (considering average low return rate of 2,2 and winning EVERY bet)
    So thatīs around 80 days for 1 item....

If Chemist is 500 coins per 5SS, itīs 33000 coins to get him 5* - thats 24 GTs, so 240 days - so around 8 months!
    Still under condition of using 200 coins every time & winning every bet (96 different) - can be a bit less if return rate is higher, but even then it is more realistic that you may loose some bets.

However - I wrote it also somewhere else - I donīt know a perfect solution for this.
    Would we receive coins for Team ranking - a lot will say itīs unfair, as there is little you can do for that - you can just be lucky being one of the first stronger Teams facing the weaker Teams of Opponent.
    Also if you are in a lane fighting a lane Opponent sent only few to no Teams - you canīt "score" either and there is nothing you can do about it
    Also changing your teams between the rounds, will make it count as new Team - so you canīt accumulate kills.
    So that ranking is somehow useless

Would we receive coins for Guild rank - still enough People will say its unfair, as being in a weaker guild you wonīt have a chance, while being lowlevel
    in a very strong guild, you might havenīt really add anything for success (some could say that, I wonīt in extreme cases the last purple Team could make a difference)

Maybe it should be a mixture of both - or more it should sum up the power of the teams a Player killed, making one 50-60k Team Count same/more as 3 20k Teams.
    And/or sum up killings that way per Player, not Team (with the downside stronger Players can sent more Teams)
    That would make it a bit better - still most points from above are valid here as well

Changing betting system could help a bit - so placing more bets or split them, or be able to bet more coins - but after all, itīs basically gambling - not really something
    you can influence

Beside that - we could only get a higher amount of coins just for participating and/or the prices in shop get lowered....

Still also agree, the reward for guild rank itself maybe good compared through those not even made it through preliminaries, but for
    all the effort itīs quite low. Also the differences between the ranks...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Seems to me you (ucool) really don't know how to balance the "pay to win" feature...

You are making decisions that are costing you dearly. I'm weighing my words when I write this...

You've practically given griffin and corrupted angel on a golden platter with ability to 5* directly (not to mention the items with them).
    This decision already cost you the anger of the heavy spenders that used to 5* the magic heroes via magic shop.

Now your ridiculous chemist offer which you can't 4* even if we decide to buy all the packages?
    The ones that can't/want to spend money for whatever reason need 11 months to get him and 5* him?

A bit extreme don't you think? 2 decisions considered Radical/brutal/logicless/senseless (pick your word) change of mind....

Your commercial team (if there is any) need to get their head straight...
    Many heavy spenders, me included, already decided not to spend as much with your random toughtless decisions...

I urge you to reconsider your decision...
    Example:
    Maybe make the soul stones cost less in tournament shop per example... Just a thought...

PS: I already have a 5* chemist and still think your decisions need to be reviewed... Urgently.
    Last edited by Xalyth; 02-25-2016 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Syntax

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    There will be no further guild war points rewarded at the end of the tournament. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    This is ridicioulus ! The way you are running bussines here is iincredible ! Only thing you care about is our money! So I have to wait 3 months to buy 1 red geer !!!??? At least let us bet as much as we wont,not just 200 max !!!!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    This is ridicioulus ! The way you are running bussines here is iincredible ! Only thing you care about is our money! So I have to wait 3 months to buy 1 red geer !!!??? At least let us bet as much as we wont,not just 200 max !!!!
    they need to have a roof and not unlimited betting.

Even with the lowest odds of lets say 2 times your bet, with unlimited betting this would bad.

unlimited betting will break the store and here is why.

season 2 counting from scratch here.
    600 gets 1200
    1200 becomes 2400
    2400 becomes 4800
    4800 becomes 9600

Then u dont buy anything and save for the next tournament
    Season 3
    9600 becomes 19200
    19200 becomes 38400
    38400 becomes 76400
    76400 becomes 152800

so in 1 month (4 weeks) you will have 150000+ coins.

And if you play it cool and do one more tournament so you do this 6 weeks you would be over 1 million.

Now do you ppl see why unlimited betting is out of the question.

I do agree though that 200 is to low.

Or do a logicap thing and give guilds x amount of coins per team killed during the tournament. So guilds that make it to finals get a decent amount of bonus coins for killing the most teams.

If not doing the above, you can make the top prizes atleast somewhat respectable. 5 full red items for 1st, 45 frag for 2nd, 30 for 3rd and 4th. Not everyone wants to spend 4 years farming all heroes to r1 (yes 4 years and thats at a rate of 4 r1 heroes a month which is very generous, only people investing 9+ stam daily will even get them at thos pace. 2 heroes introdiced per month = net gain of 2 heroes monthly. 84 heroes to r1 currently = 42 monthes to get caught up = nearly 4 years.)

Increase tournament rewards, release new difficulty trails and outland, release campaign with more red combo farm spots, release red gear to godfather for a reasonable price etc. All of this shit is way overdue.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    If you do not reward additional coins besides the initial 600 and those earned from betting, what system do you have in place to prevent a guild from throwing a match to take advantage of high betting ratios?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Good question. Can't remember highest return rates I saw, but think it was not over 6,but maybe in other server groups was higher.

With 6 it's basically 1200 you get on top of your 200. Not bad, but first your opponent needs to have such high return rate, all members must agree doing that and being opposed to be "cheaters"

And you loose the chance of the rewards, which in case you are sure not to get high ranking would maybe low anyway. But then your opponent wouldn't have such high return rate I guess

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    I kinda hoped for more rewards ... but I can see that this would just be super unfair for smaller guilds or guilds that got unlucky in preliminaries ... already strong guild would just get pushed even more ... getting one red item probably every 4 months from the shop is a little low though too

and you will probably never get a winning rate higher than 3 (not often) as people stalk other servers and know which guilds are good ... so you get like 2000 each tournament ... maybe less
    [Æ] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Wait what, we don't get any more coins? Me and my guild won the first tournament and all I have to show for it is a little under a 1000 coin from the retarded bets, and a couple fragments? That's so typical haha.