Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chemist heroic pack bug?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Chemist heroic pack bug?

Why did you remove so many soulstones heroic pack, now its 95, before it was over 220?? I wanted to purchase chemist today, but you guys are ripping off people by wanting 100$ to get chemist at 3*????

And you dont even get all the items for all previous purchases? Why haven't you lowered the price then? You remove soulstones, you remove items, and then you still charge 100$?
    LvL 98 - VIP 12 - Server 100 - Guild: 4-Legends

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I'm more concerned about the false advertising. Where does the 1469% come from? It was the same price, same gems and over 3x the soul stones before for the same price.
    Stop trying to make it look better than it really is. Fair trading act?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    I'm more concerned about the false advertising. Where does the 1469% come from? It was the same price, same gems and over 3x the soul stones before for the same price.
    I agree,ucool this is ridicioulus ! 100 $ for what ?!?! Shame on you.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Not a bug but they reduce the reward and left the price the same instead of reducing its price too lol. Who would spend $100 for a 3* hero and only get 1 red item lol

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Ucool turn Ugreedy

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Warriorz123's Avatar
    The price is the same but the content has change to less, what a rip-off. Ucool it ain't cool.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    You're right! No way it's 1469%.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Well now that chemist and probably all other magic stone heroes are going to tournament shop. The deal is now a "bargain".

Tired of ucools garbage.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Because it's still a Magic Stones hero that we give much less Soul Stone in this package. It would give 300 if it was not a Magic Stones hero. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Because it's still a Magic Stones hero that we give much less Soul Stone in this package. It would give 300 if it was not a Magic Stones hero. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Corrupted angel was a magic stone hero too but you gave 330 soul stones , remember ..

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Warriorz123's Avatar
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Griffin was a magic stone hero, it's a lot of money $ 100 change the package back to better content, like when it came out! If it will be change, I will Heroic Package.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Griffin, corrupted angel, both were magic Stone heroes, and they were 300 ss? Now you charge exactly 100$, and lowered the reward from heroic package? You know that you guys are ripping people off, right?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Im glad they changed. Now rich ppl have to pay more

New Comers
    I would buy it if goes back to how it was with buying the package four times for a 5 stars character please change it back if you want my $100.00 + dollars

New Comers
    The package went like this in soul stones first time you buy it is 20 ss then next is 40 ss then next is 80 then the forth purchase but not the last is 200 ss totally 340 and you have 10 ss left and a 5 start chemist change it back please