Thread: Grand Challenge

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Grand Challenge

Is it really too much to fix the Grand Challenge. You may have taken away Legendary skills but you make them immune to any skills. I have had several fights where DV misses 3 enemies. Manipulator goes off and 2 seconds later enemy skill goes off. Ninja is being enchanted by enemy yet none of the enemy setup has enchant ability. Enemy dodge rate is like 90%. Game has turned into a fucking joke.

Also maybe you can explain how I set of DV and she puts everyone asleep except enemy DV and then enemy DV puts my people asleep. Crock of shit.

My cc skills miss sometimes, but that maybe due to the fact that i am lvl 91 and my opponents are lvl 99. ^^

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drmazey View Post
    Also maybe you can explain how I set of DV and she puts everyone asleep except enemy DV and then enemy DV puts my people asleep. Crock of shit.
    Because DV has a high dodge rate? RNG? Difference in level? Could be several things

Hard to say without photos/replay (e.g. context). Otherwise just speculation.

I am 97 going up against 99. 3 fights so far my DV has missed touching their DV and then my team gets put asleep for about 15 seconds.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I didn't think DV gets a +2 to skill points..
    Therefore it must be the level gap. Reset, though surely it must be easier for you than for us TL 91s...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Is it really too much to fix the Grand Challenge. You may have taken away Legendary skills but you make them immune to any skills. I have had several fights where DV misses 3 enemies. Manipulator goes off and 2 seconds later enemy skill goes off. Ninja is being enchanted by enemy yet none of the enemy setup has enchant ability. Enemy dodge rate is like 90%. Game has turned into a fucking joke.
    What do you mean by NA is being enchanted? Changing his target from last one in setup and going on someone else?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Guess he just saw Manipulator uses Mark of fate. Making enemies attack ally with most HP...

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Guess he just saw Manipulator uses Mark of fate. Making enemies attack ally with most HP...
    My thoughts exactly...everything works fine for me in GC, as supposed to...

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    For me as well, mechanics are exactly same as in Arena,
    Except you can manually trigger ultis, which is huge advantage, especially against Manipulator teams and you can retreat every time and try again.

And as said... That are no bot teams, I regularly face 1 or 2 of my guild mates there (being strongest player on our server)

And setups are exactly same as most others being top20 in Arena (at least on my server)

exactly like you said...even easier since you can reatreat and control ults so that you don't lose them if opponent's mani ults early...i also saw today opponent Mani starting her ulti but still managed to hit mine at the same time and mine wasn't wasted this way

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    ...You may have taken away Legendary skills...
    Nope, legendary skills are working ;(

Guess 4 is now impossible for my level.