Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Account lost

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6

    Account lost

    Hey guys.

    I'm in bit wierd situation..

    Just bought new phone and I'm trying to link my older device to the new, but the message I get all the time is asking if I want to switch my old one with the new phone account lvl 1

    My Old account name - Top 1%
    Old Account ID - 13032545
    Old Account Server - Kogo a.k.a server number 81
    Old Account Level - 75.


    Please help me to get this account to my new phone.

    Thanks,

    Gilad.

  2. #2
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    6
    I've also recently lost access to my account. Can you help me recover it? Here is my info:

    Lost account:
    Server 88
    Name- Sweatshirt
    Team Level- 96
    Account ID: 13247782

    New Account:
    Server 178
    Name- Nickname
    Team Level- 1
    Account ID: 24822076

    Thank you.

  3. #3
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatenJ View Post
    I've also recently lost access to my account. Can you help me recover it? Here is my info:

    Lost account:
    Server 88
    Name- Sweatshirt
    Team Level- 96
    Account ID: 13247782

    New Account:
    Server 178
    Name- Nickname
    Team Level- 1
    Account ID: 24822076

    Thank you.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Both accounts must be on the same server for us to make the re-link operation. Please use your new account to switch to your old server and give us the new account id again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Top 1% View Post
    Hey guys.

    I'm in bit wierd situation..

    Just bought new phone and I'm trying to link my older device to the new, but the message I get all the time is asking if I want to switch my old one with the new phone account lvl 1

    My Old account name - Top 1%
    Old Account ID - 13032545
    Old Account Server - Kogo a.k.a server number 81
    Old Account Level - 75.


    Please help me to get this account to my new phone.

    Thanks,

    Gilad.
    Dear Leader
    Since you are playing on server 81 that please create a new account on the server and give us the new account id. And then we can help re-link your account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Since you are playing on server 81 that please create a new account on the server and give us the new account id. And then we can help re-link your account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Shall I use the switch server or server migration ?

    Anyway -
    New Account ID - 24851900
    New Account Name - NickName
    New Account level - 1


    Old one, once again -
    My Old account name - Top 1%
    Old Account ID - 13032545
    Old Account Server - Kogo a.k.a server number 81
    Old Account Level - 75.
    Last edited by Top 1%; 02-19-2016 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Added the ID

  6. #6
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #7
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6
    Thanks alot guys !

    Finnaly it works ^_^

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •