Thread: Light Bringer's Legendary skill bug

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Light Bringer's Legendary skill bug

See this video. His L skill doesn't work at all. He died at 1:14 but didn't deal any damage to the enemy. It seems Commander takes double 3455 damage by his explosion.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	キャプチャ.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	9456

My Account ID:10723050
    Name:[1st]Demerara
    Device: Android on Bluestacks
    Game Version: 2.1.10.127
    Estimate time: 2/18 17:57

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Yea actually I've noticed this too. Lycan doesn't get blasted. It used to be an energy attack that went to its attacker. It seemed like even CW didn't get damaged when I fought him in crusade. Wish I could have watched a replay..

On a side note, they could fix the animation, so he turned into an energy ball on death, like normal, and then blasted down from the top of the screen to deal small area damage on his killer

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I think it has a certain range. It does not blow up from where whoever killed him is. It blows up where he dies and damages in X range. As you had space between DeB and LB, no damage.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DemeraraLH View Post
    See this video. His L skill doesn't work at all. He died at 1:14 but didn't deal any damage to the enemy. It seems Commander takes double 3455 damage by his explosion.

Name:	キャプチャ.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	9456
    Dear Leader
    Our developer will review the video and you account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by tamastoth82 View Post
    I think it has a certain range. It does not blow up from where whoever killed him is. It blows up where he dies and damages in X range. As you had space between DeB and LB, no damage.
    That may be the case now, but it wasn't the case earlier. And that pretty much makes his legendary useless, as most heroes have a ranged attack. Basically that's saying that his legendary will only work against melee front tanks that stand right next to him.

Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    That may be the case now, but it wasn't the case earlier. And that pretty much makes his legendary useless, as most heroes have a ranged attack. Basically that's saying that his legendary will only work against melee front tanks that stand right next to him.
    True. I do remember it damaged everyone next to his "killer"

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    And itīs another Ninja defense

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    And itīs another Ninja defense
    So, the heroes that will be damaged by his legendary are NA, AS, NS. Great! Meanwhile DL, CA, HN, FD beast, QC, CW, DM, WM, Succ, IM, FM and so on, will be safe because they are ranged heroes. Oh, and commander is immune if she kills him with her ultimate, even though she's melee. lol!

Nice change. Nerf one of the most balanced heroes in the game..

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our developer will review the video and you account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Here is another bug. LB's explosion doesn't hit Ninja behind but hit the further enemies.

Name:	スクリーンショット (280).jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	9611

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Who tellsthis stories commander is immune to anything?
    He is not... To nothing. He can also be dmged by LB in the rare cases he ultied on him in back. She can even kill herself on a turtle with shield..

However, never liked LB before as he seemed to be useless, and so pretty much noone on our server did.

Only now at least o2 or red and as part of heavy defending/healer teams he is quite good.

Not really for his legendary skill, but for his nice energy boost for your team + energy for himself through heals and his stun+"DOT".

So a few more using him in such teams... And so do I now

So can't tell if his ability affected ranged enemies in past, but his skill description says:
    Deals massive magic dmg NEARBY

Not really a bug, but I lost several fights because of it. Commander ult vs LB ult. She pushes her far enough with her ult, so that her and any other hero next to her does not get damage