Thread: Login Faild

New Comers

Login Faild

hallo

my english is bad sry... but...

i had a very big problem...

i had start since a week to play and today i had start a new game account on server 178 name was ironsoul game-id i cant show it then i cant connection to the game now

i had clear caches data from phone i had more then 20 times re-install the game hd and non hd version both not connection to the game i see only loading screen empty

my google account is nibbler511@gmail.com

i had start today a new game account play it to team lvl 17 and then i want to connect to my google account nibbler511@gmail.com
    but then came a message want to overwrite this account with a level 0 account? i had think yes why not then i can start on lvl 178 from lvl 0 i click agree/yes loading screen is coming and then nothing

and now i wait re-install so many times clear all data on phone test it on pc with a android emulator and the same problem with my google account nibbler511@gmail.com after connections to my google account i see only loading screen ....

i m only see that http://www.pic-upload.de/view-29761551/heroes.jpg.html

edit wait since 12 hours lol nice support.....

o nice nobody here for support i must wait also some days? and for what i pay in this game? for waiting and for cant playing? Oo

or can me pls someone say where i can write a support ticket when i not can connection to the game?!?

i had the same problem with the hd version since sunday a week mhm 8 days now and suport ingame had say one thing pls play the non hd version wow what an answer and since 8 days hd not working i see onloy loading screen since today non hd i see only loading screen

when you cant solved this problem pls say me that thx i want play then make that i can play or say me that you are dont know what the problem is and then i go and play never this game and my money is lost but dont say over 1 week in support the same thing : pls game the other version wtf?

and i had this problem since i made 8 days ago sunday morning last week a support ticket with the text pls delete my account i want start new game he has wrote ok i had delete your account pls restart the game to begin at level 1 and then i restart the game and see what? yes really only loading screen not more...

since 8 days wtf

i wait since 8 day to play this game but nothing works why? are the game support of ucool all idiots? or they not know what they do?
    Last edited by nibbler511; 02-16-2016 at 06:25 PM. Reason: pic

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Our engineer just helped re-direct your connection to our cloud servers. Please try again and see if it works again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty