Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server down at my arena time

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Angry Server down at my arena time

Hello admin
    Damn it!!! your game server was down before 1 hour my arena time. I got rank 6 only . I can't up to my rank to 1 because I can't login.Today is double reward.Plz you can slove for me and I don't get my reward now. Shit!!!
    my name= [salv]Ace
    acxount ID = 12956941
    server= 86

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Ember or Betty I didnt get any reward today. my reward time finish 10 min ago

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    They will be say "sorry Leader" and they compensate gem 100 to everyone
    i got rank 1 everyday today i got rank 6 only. Shit!!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Same problem here, my rank 2 .
    Im in GMT +6, If it's still continue tomorrow, please help me reset the time to reset time zone to change another time zone. thanks.

Server: 153
    ID: 22019193

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    100 gems my a** if they dare to give that i was going to have 1160 gems second position.I swear if did some thing stupid this time.i couldnt manage to log in for 1 damn hour missed my reward time.

U wont get anything.

This is not the first time server been down and ppl missed their reward time.

No mather when a fault accure it will affect someone.

Also you say u are at rank x and could reach rank y...well then one at rank 500 can say hey I could be 1 give me my reward. It dont work this way.

Or

Lets say player 1 and 2 are on the same server with same reward time..both say they could be 1. Well who gets 1 place and who dont.

Cant u ppl grassp this and understand this is why they give everyone a few hunder gems.

In that case they can check my previous record always in 2nd place

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix Ace View Post
    Hello admin
    Damn it!!! your game server was down before 1 hour my arena time. I got rank 6 only . I can't up to my rank to 1 because I can't login.Today is double reward.Plz you can slove for me and I don't get my reward now. Shit!!!
    my name= [salv]Ace
    acxount ID = 12956941
    server= 86
    Dear Leader
    We've re-sent the difference of gems and Arena points to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_L0ve View Post
    Same problem here, my rank 2 .
    Im in GMT +6, If it's still continue tomorrow, please help me reset the time to reset time zone to change another time zone. thanks.

Server: 153
    ID: 22019193
    Dear Leader
    What was your rank when we re-sent the arena rewards please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Waqas Khalid View Post
    100 gems my a** if they dare to give that i was going to have 1160 gems second position.I swear if did some thing stupid this time.i couldnt manage to log in for 1 damn hour missed my reward time.
    well that already happen.. they already give us 100 gem by mail. LMAO

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I use GMT+6 zone... i didn't received my reward on 17 February 2016, 9pm.... but in the mailbox ucool just sent me the reward this morning. I was supposed to get rank#1 reward last night, but after 12 hours of waiting, ucool sent me Arena#50 and GA#76 reward. I have been complaining since last night and providing them multiple screenshots! But 12 hours and then they sent me wrong reward!.... i don't want to claim it yet....ucool has been cheating us GMT+6 players twice now.... ucool will u cheat us again tonight?!?!

server 66 Rashek
    ID: 10222951
    IGN : [N] AW

Quote Originally Posted by Xineohp View Post
    I use GMT+6 zone... i didn't received my reward on 17 February 2016, 9pm.... but in the mailbox ucool just sent me the reward this morning. I was supposed to get rank#1 reward last night, but after 12 hours of waiting, ucool sent me Arena#50 and GA#76 reward. I have been complaining since last night and providing them multiple screenshots! But 12 hours and then they sent me wrong reward!.... i don't want to claim it yet....ucool has been cheating us GMT+6 players twice now.... ucool will u cheat us again tonight?!?!

server 66 Rashek
    ID: 10222951
    IGN : [N] AW
    Dear Leader
    It seems that you have claimed the difference. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

61 2016-02-17 07:24:34 10222951 66 - Rashek MailAttach MailID=308182712 4189 5189 1000

Betty,

I am having the same issues, at 8:30PM GMT-8 on Feb 18th, 2016. At 6PM, I had no issues logging in. Now, I am getting constant errors saying "Network Connection Error, please reload the game for a try." There is no problem with my internet, I have been online and other games are working fine.

I can get into the game eventually, but trying to start an Arena fight causes the errors to happen again. Right now, I am rank 3 in Grand Arena and rank 7 in Arena. I get rank 1 in Arena every night. I know I would get rank 1 tonight, because a guild member who already got his reward is #1 and he would give it to me if I asked.

I will confirm after 9PM, but I am sure that I will receive a reward for 3rd place when I should receive a reward for first place.

On a side note, Guild Wars is about to start the eighth finals, which happens at the same time as my reward. I will be very displeased if I find out that increased traffic for Guild Wars is causing me issues during my Arena payout. Also, I will not be able to view any Guild Wars for tonight, because the servers aren't letting me in the game. Guild Wars was a very exciting "Idea" but now it's just turning into a problem.

I will send an in game mail when the servers are back to normal if I don't hear anything back in this thread.

Server 78 Korrick
    ID: 11813972
    IGN: MAULúR&R

Quote Originally Posted by Mauler&r View Post
    Betty,

I am having the same issues, at 8:30PM GMT-8 on Feb 18th, 2016. At 6PM, I had no issues logging in. Now, I am getting constant errors saying "Network Connection Error, please reload the game for a try." There is no problem with my internet, I have been online and other games are working fine.

I can get into the game eventually, but trying to start an Arena fight causes the errors to happen again. Right now, I am rank 3 in Grand Arena and rank 7 in Arena. I get rank 1 in Arena every night. I know I would get rank 1 tonight, because a guild member who already got his reward is #1 and he would give it to me if I asked.

I will confirm after 9PM, but I am sure that I will receive a reward for 3rd place when I should receive a reward for first place.

On a side note, Guild Wars is about to start the eighth finals, which happens at the same time as my reward. I will be very displeased if I find out that increased traffic for Guild Wars is causing me issues during my Arena payout. Also, I will not be able to view any Guild Wars for tonight, because the servers aren't letting me in the game. Guild Wars was a very exciting "Idea" but now it's just turning into a problem.

I will send an in game mail when the servers are back to normal if I don't hear anything back in this thread.

Server 78 Korrick
    ID: 11813972
    IGN: MAULúR&R
    Confirmed. I received Rank 3 reward. Unable to use any attacks to increase my Rank between 8:30PM and 9:00PM GMT -8. I have claimed that reward. Please send the difference to my in-game mail.

Thanks for all you do Betty.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauler&r View Post
    Confirmed. I received Rank 3 reward. Unable to use any attacks to increase my Rank between 8:30PM and 9:00PM GMT -8. I have claimed that reward. Please send the difference to my in-game mail.

Thanks for all you do Betty.
    Dear Leader
    The compensation are for those who were affected on 16th and 17th when our servers were down and no arena rewards were sent out for hours. I am afraid that we cannot help in your situation. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards
    Betty