Thread: Guild Tournament Help

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Guild Tournament Help

Dear Team,
    I am having difficulty in understanding how the battles will be conducted during tournament. Can you help me find out how we will fight the battles?

Like for instance:
    • If my guild has 20 teams in each lane and our opponent has 50 teams in each lane. how will we attack them?
    • Will the fights be auto fights or we will be able to control the hero ultimates?
    • Will the energy health of attacking heroes continue to next fight (like in crusade) or it will be refreshed each time (like in grand challenge)?
    • Can we use same team to attack multiple opponent teams or that combo can be used only once?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Yeah - how teams are initially matched up is what I'm wondering about. Our strategy is like completely dependent on how this works.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    If a team wins, they go on to fight the next team but the winners are "nerfed" in some fashion. Ember said this in the official thread. What exactly that means is unclear.

They are auto fights. With everyone being on the same tournament time, unlike arena resets and such, it would be incredibly unfair to have the ultimates be manually controlled or teams chosen to match up.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    All lane fights are to the last team standing. Quality and quantity is important in the lanes. No idea about the energy and health part. My guess is, when a team wins, it resets back to full health and 0 energy for the next battle, but it is weakened overall, so one team is unlikely to solo an entire lane, with each win further weakening it.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    From what I seen in other games, you can't control fights. As example, if one line have 20 teams and their opponent have 50 teams in same line, they need beat 50 teams to win this round. That means what group 1 in bracket A top line fight group 1 in bracket B top line, and if they win, group 1 in bracket A top line fight group 2 in bracket B top line, and etc... and guild what have more surviving teams in 2 lines with this braket. If I remember correctly, heroes carry their health and energy from one fight to another fight. Dead heroes don't ressurrect after fights.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    You can setup your guild war teams and then assign each team to one of the lanes. And then just do your things and wait for the result. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Betty please,please give us more Information about mechanics.

As far as it was told now, from Eight finals on we will see logs at least?

But canīt you tell us how fighting mechanic actually is?

Is it top lane vs top lane
    Strongest Team (by power) against strongest enemy Team
    Winning Team fights next strongest Opponent and so on?

Is HP/Energy (or even dead heroes) resetted?

Please give us this infos

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Once you view the 8th finals which she said is available in REAL TIME all of those questions will become clear. Have some patience.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Just have one question. If new player join the guild, do they get to participate in guild tournament?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Is that really your responce? You can place teams and wait? How can we plan anything with no info? Ucool could just random select winners and claim its bad luck. Need clarification.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    You can setup your guild war teams and then assign each team to one of the lanes. And then just do your things and wait for the result. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hi Betty, before you guys mention that Officers can move guildmate team around the lane, but i think we cant.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Betty has replied to main thread that if a new guild member joins after the season has begun then they have to wait to new season to submit teams. Guild members who forgot to submit in prelims but were in guild when season started can submit teams in future brackets (8th to grand finals).

Betty also said nothing of allowing leaders/officers the power to move guildmates into other lanes. Dont create bullshit and rumors that confuse other members.

As for strategy, create 2 stong lanes and 1 weaker lane. Maybe put more teams in weakerlane to compensate a bit. My guild has 85 teams in both strong lanes and 115 teams in weak lane for example. Probably best strat for now, once mechanics are more clear after 8th final then could be possible other strategies are better.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leelotau View Post
    Hi Betty, before you guys mention that Officers can move guildmate team around the lane, but i think we cant.
    Dear Leader
    Leaders cannot move guild members' teams. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Thanks Ofr nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Lmfao I know this is a way out dated post and everything but does anyone else get this type of constant feed back from Ucool? "just see what happens I can't be bothered to help you with your petty little questions" hahahaha