Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: Next Legendary MM or LB?

  1. #16
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    that's actually a cookie cutter team
    I Have been using it for almost 2 months.. So to invent the cookie cutter is acceptable to you?

  2. #17
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    So instead of LE L should i go for LB L ? What happens if this formation fight against a LE formation?
    Manip usually knocks LE back.. If DM/Manip can ult before you kill LE you are in good shape.. I often switch out Cmndr for DeBin that formation.. Which would work great against LE

  3. #18
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    5
    Im Lvl 92 all O2 and can beat Lvl 97 red teams that are 4-5 thousand more power then me with this lineup. Its my fav right now. LB L, Mani, DL, GR, TR. I have no right to be in the top 20 every night being lvl 92 but I am thanks to LB. Love that guy!

  4. #19
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonpizz View Post
    I Have been using it for almost 2 months.. So to invent the cookie cutter is acceptable to you?
    Lol just because a team doesn't get posted on the forums doesn't mean it's not used in other servers. Not as huge of a cookie cutter as tf dv cmdr ie mani but that team has been going around except that LB was considered crap that time so not many focused on him. We'll never know who really "invented" a cookie cutter team.

  5. #20
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by freezingpoint View Post
    Lol just because a team doesn't get posted on the forums doesn't mean it's not used in other servers. Not as huge of a cookie cutter as tf dv cmdr ie mani but that team has been going around except that LB was considered crap that time so not many focused on him. We'll never know who really "invented" a cookie cutter team.
    These forums are pretty active and nobody had posted any teams with lb or dm.. 90% of players search and copy teams so there is something to be said for using a team to hold rank 1 before anybody catches on.. Stay tuned for my lineup with nymph of sea.. You will see that one in a month.. Lol..

  6. #21
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonpizz View Post
    These forums are pretty active and nobody had posted any teams with lb or dm.. 90% of players search and copy teams so there is something to be said for using a team to hold rank 1 before anybody catches on.. Stay tuned for my lineup with nymph of sea.. You will see that one in a month.. Lol..
    Im hoping to see that one

  7. #22
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonpizz View Post
    These forums are pretty active and nobody had posted any teams with lb or dm.. 90% of players search and copy teams so there is something to be said for using a team to hold rank 1 before anybody catches on.. Stay tuned for my lineup with nymph of sea.. You will see that one in a month.. Lol..
    Not many have invested on LB that's why but there are quite a few with DM. Most people don't want to take the risk on raising the wrong heroes, so that's why this thread appeared! I have seen people with O2/R nymph but not in arena. It would be good to know who she should be teamed up with for her to work.

    But in general, all teams are counterable especially in arena.

  8. #23
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    9
    Yeah.. You can't really say a team is cookie cutter if it has 1 hero that is used sometimes and another that is used very rarely.. All of the talk for a while now has been phys heroes are overpowered so I wanted to make a viable mage team.. Hard to say any 3 mage team is cookie cutter lately.. I saw LB potential dueling and worked on him from that day.. He counters so many heroes for me he is a must have..

  9. #24
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    9
    And as for all teams being counterable.. This is true.. But it is nice to get 10-15 defenses before you get beat..

  10. #25
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    51
    is it possible to make a team with LB without TF and have LB give energy to a damage dealer? i tried and got a team where he gives energy to IE every time but IE ultis too fast lol.

  11. #26
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    9
    He gives energy to hero with most hp.. At R+1 he usually casts this 2 times per fight.. For me the 2nd time DM is usually highest hp.. Which works out great!!!

  12. #27
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    402
    Rep Power
    18
    What is a cockie cutter team?

  13. #28
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    402
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by bsbbiggy View Post
    Im Lvl 92 all O2 and can beat Lvl 97 red teams that are 4-5 thousand more power then me with this lineup. Its my fav right now. LB L, Mani, DL, GR, TR. I have no right to be in the top 20 every night being lvl 92 but I am thanks to LB. Love that guy!
    What is Gr and TR?

    Gr is griffin? And tr?

  14. #29
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Krinte View Post
    What is Gr and TR?

    Gr is griffin? And tr?
    sorry TR = Turtle

    Gr = Griffin

  15. #30
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    0
    Go for LB, no regret

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •