Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DELAY daily arena reward

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

DELAY daily arena reward

This happened last night.
    I was ranked 1st during my payout hours.
    However your fucked up system decided to send out rewards more than a hour later.
    Which caused me getting reward for 4th and 10th place.
    Because 1st was taken by guild mates which rewards are after my time zone.
    ID 11345910
    ID 11685790
    My time zone for the game is GMT -4
    Reward was sent to mailbox around 22:40PM New York time. That's more than 120 minutes late.
    Check the log, and resend the reward.
    The WRONG rewards are still in mailbox, I will NOT claim them.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us which was dropped to 4th and which one was 10th please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

ID 11345910
    Received reward as 15th in arena and 10th in grand arena.
    I was ranked 1st before, during and after payout before guild mate needed 1st for his payout.
    ID 11685790
    Same thing, received 4th as reward.
    Ranked 1st also during my payout hour and gave it to guild mate for his payout.

Reward was for 9PM in game time, and it will delivered at 22:40PM New York time.
    You telling me to hold 1st forever until I receive my daily arena reward? Is impossible.
    I don't own the server. Wrong rewards still in the mailbox, I didn't claim them.
    Take them back and send me the right reward please.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us which was dropped to 4th and which one was 10th please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    ID 11345910
    I was ranked 1st before, during and after payout before guild mate needed 1st for his payout.
    ID 11685790

Reward was for 9PM in game time, and it will delivered at 22:40PM New York time.
    You telling me to hold 1st forever until I receive my daily arena reward? Is impossible.
    I don't own the server. Wrong rewards still in the mailbox, I didn't claim them.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I had the exact same thing happen to me. I need to pass rank to guild mate as I can't deprive them so I got the wrong rewards. However, my answer from Betty is sorry we can't help you. Perhaps I should have refused to claim the wrong rewards as well. Surely they can check the logs and see what happened? I just want what I earned, nothing free. Especially since I've spent plenty of money on this game. I hope they at least fix yours since they seem more interested than in mine.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Lol I think this happened to everybody. Especially if you "donate" rank to a guild mate. Lame. But yeah I was rank 4. Ill settle with my rank 12 rewards for a day not worth crying about.

Quote Originally Posted by [Vn]Drake View Post
    I had the exact same thing happen to me. I need to pass rank to guild mate as I can't deprive them so I got the wrong rewards. However, my answer from Betty is sorry we can't help you. Perhaps I should have refused to claim the wrong rewards as well. Surely they can check the logs and see what happened? I just want what I earned, nothing free. Especially since I've spent plenty of money on this game. I hope they at least fix yours since they seem more interested than in mine.
    At least they should ask players who reported the issue
    And send some gems for compensation.
    Gems maybe nothing.
    What it matters is RESPECT

Quote Originally Posted by Rage530 View Post
    Lol I think this happened to everybody. Especially if you "donate" rank to a guild mate. Lame. But yeah I was rank 4. Ill settle with my rank 12 rewards for a day not worth crying about.
    It happened once, it will happen again. Nothing is for sure nowadays
    I have enough arena coins and gems.
    But this is about respect and making things fair.
    By the way, there's a bit of differences between 1st and 10th reward.
    Seeing that does hurt my feeling lol

Quote Originally Posted by linyijun View Post
    ID 11345910
    ID 11685790

Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We've just re-sent the rewards difference to both of your accounts. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Got the correct compensation just now. Thank you, ucool for making this right! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We've just re-sent the rewards difference to both of your accounts. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Got them too, appreciate the work you did, Betty.
    At least better than Ember, which she said no further compensation will be given.
    I am speechless now

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hi Betty,

The same problem with me and my Guildmates last night and this night. We're on server 34
    Though I got the reward delayed but there is no prolem once I still kept the rank as i got at the rewarding time but my guildmates got problems
    Last night:
    Id: 4997127 ( timezone GMT+6) ranked 1st Arena at the rewarding time but he just receive a reward of rank 5th this morning
    ID: 4925169 ( timezone GMT+6) ranked 5th Arena at the rewarding time but he just receive a reward of rank 1x this morning. Tonight, he still got the problem. He ranked 2nd Arena at the rewarding time but he haven't been rewarded
    Please help!

Thanks,
    Huy

Quote Originally Posted by game.khanhhuyna View Post
    Hi Betty,

The same problem with me and my Guildmates last night and this night. We're on server 34
    Though I got the reward delayed but there is no prolem once I still kept the rank as i got at the rewarding time but my guildmates got problems
    Last night:
    Id: 4997127 ( timezone GMT+6) ranked 1st Arena at the rewarding time but he just receive a reward of rank 5th this morning
    ID: 4925169 ( timezone GMT+6) ranked 5th Arena at the rewarding time but he just receive a reward of rank 1x this morning. Tonight, he still got the problem. He ranked 2nd Arena at the rewarding time but he haven't been rewarded
    Please help!

Thanks,
    Huy
    Dear Leader
    We've re-sent the difference for 4997127. but for 4925169, please confirm that the account id is correct. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Dear Betty,

I got the same problem and it has been 2 days already. How can I claim the differences everyday to you?
    16/02/16 Drop rank 1 to rank 4
    17/02/16 Drop rank 1 to rank 2
    Please check my ID and compensate. The problem is that I am at work at the delayed arena reward time!!! It s really annoying to all of us!
    supernamvn
    ID 13009159
    Server 86

Quote Originally Posted by supernamvn View Post
    Dear Betty,

I got the same problem and it has been 2 days already. How can I claim the differences everyday to you?
    16/02/16 Drop rank 1 to rank 4
    17/02/16 Drop rank 1 to rank 2
    Please check my ID and compensate. The problem is that I am at work at the delayed arena reward time!!! It s really annoying to all of us!
    supernamvn
    ID 13009159
    Server 86
    Dear Leader
    We've re-sent the difference for both days' rewards to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty