Thread: Arena without TF...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Arena without TF...

Would be a perfect place...

His rolling skill is so broken that this hero is a "must have" in arena

Ucool, you could change this skill to immediately rolling back to position when he was or atleast to be able to break his rolling by silence/stun etc

And ffs don't let him be immune for any dmg while rolling

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    TF is fine. Hes used a lot because hes strong but hes also very beatable. Ntm hes available to everyone 5* for free, so if you feel hes so strong then just get him yourself.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-14-18-48-04.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	9405
    Tf is not important anymore, now most of players use depth voice & commander as frontier

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    TF is fine. Hes used a lot because hes strong but hes also very beatable. Ntm hes available to everyone 5* for free, so if you feel hes so strong then just get him yourself.
    Don't get me wrong, i know he is beatable but because of his rolling skill 95% top arena players are using TF.
    Nobody want's to use "one way ulti" heroes like succubus because of him
    I have him 5* red and know, that you almost can't get top10 arena without turtle.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brokol View Post
    Don't get me wrong, i know he is beatable but because of his rolling skill 95% top arena players are using TF.
    Nobody want's to use "one way ulti" heroes like succubus because of him
    I have him 5* red and know, that you almost can't get top10 arena without turtle.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-16-01-02-06.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	9414

Im working on my own tf, he is 60/100 so i dont use him yet. Im not able to climb higher but im the only 85 in the middle of 87/88 guys too.
    #uncool

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    turtle skills + green and blue skills of that intle girl + commander purple skill
    all destroy position

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Yes you can beat a team with turtle by alternative heroes.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    TF + Mani + healing hero is OP now in the arena and Guild Wars. And if u have IE with Mani, Mani rises IE ult, which is brutal by itself.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Manipulator is a bigger problem IMO, fights are so uninteresting when she ults and cancel 3 or 4 heroes from casting their ults, draining all their energy and making the fight totally one sided. Even if the Mani team has like 5k less team power

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Emandv View Post
    Manipulator is a bigger problem IMO, fights are so uninteresting when she ults and cancel 3 or 4 heroes from casting their ults, draining all their energy and making the fight totally one sided. Even if the Mani team has like 5k less team power
    Team power or Team level have never been the deciding factor. Gear and synergy is everything. If you have 5 legendaries in the team your power maybe off the charts compared to a team with 0 legendaries, but if those L skills don't give you any synergy or benefit to other heroes, you will lose. You have to know which heroes work very well in one team and not care about the rest. And then of course there is RNG and bugs, those might not help, or sometimes they actually do.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Tamastoth82 that is not my point, I use manipulator like everyone else and when mine ults before enemy team I win, when enemy manipulator ults before mine I lose. The point is the meta game with manipulator is very uninteresting. There is nothing more frustrating than losing an arena match when all your heroes are full energy and ready to cast their ultimate but the enemy manipulator shut them down with a single OP skill.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Got my turtle very late, so had to deal long without and to be honest was doing fine.
    DV Cmdr at front + IE counters turtle.
    DV nets him at start. IE then usually ultis first on him in back and if Commander gets him, he is dead.

AND turtle makes opponent team charge faster. Especially the manipulator at back. More incoming dmg = more energy generation

I rarely use turtle for attacking. It is too much dmg missing and too much energy you give the opponent.

Ofc he still is useful, e. G. against Griffin can be the difference for a win if Griffin ultied to wrong side

But I see much harder constellations to counter as a turtle. E. G. heavy defending teams like SH+LB+legendary cleric+maybe strong Dm, etc