Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Heroes to Prioritize for Promotion to R/R+1?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    should i make mani r1 at lvl 93? i got that corrupted mask in crusade drop and thought might be able to mess with some ppl since max lvl is only at 94 so far

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Also in need of some advice.

Current heroes at Red+1
    Imperial
    Hidden Needle
    Soul Hunter
    Crossed Knight (Gets 16.5k heal from SH)

Current heroes at (full) Red
    Depth Voice
    Commander
    Fallen D
    Turtle

Current heroes at red but orange gear 3/5 items
    Mani (Works great with this)
    Death Mage
    Desert Lycan
    QoC
    Corrupted Angel
    Dungeon Keeper

Should I do sapper to R1 caus I have CK at R1 or should I go for DM or any of the full red to full red1?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Commander is worth doing at R1 I think. DM too. Don't know about TF and DV, never tried.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Hello everyone, I ask this question here not to open another topic on the same,

Now I'm at level 96 and my arena team is: TF, DV, LD, IE, Manip. also I have to CMRD.

All I have red except red manipulator + 1. Now I drop items, to rise to red + 1 to LD

Recently I read a lot about SH red + 1, saying it is a key hero in arena, but my server does not use SH, only the combo is CA + Griffin.
    What team should I use in arena at red+ 1? CK, SH, IE, LD, Manip? also I have the griffin in 4 *
    that team advise me, I will not be wrong since I'm not VIP.
    thank you very much for the help and sorry for my bad English

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Vimes View Post
    Hello everyone, I ask this question here not to open another topic on the same,

Now I'm at level 96 and my arena team is: TF, DV, LD, IE, Manip. also I have to CMRD.

All I have red except red manipulator + 1. Now I drop items, to rise to red + 1 to LD

Recently I read a lot about SH red + 1, saying it is a key hero in arena, but my server does not use SH, only the combo is CA + Griffin.
    What team should I use in arena at red+ 1? CK, SH, IE, LD, Manip? also I have the griffin in 4 *
    that team advise me, I will not be wrong since I'm not VIP.
    thank you very much for the help and sorry for my bad English
    By LD do you mean LB? Lightbringer?

Soulhunter is good in defensive teams as he heals a lot (especially on heroes that have the +X% of being healed items).

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    sorry... Licano del Desierto in Spanish. Desert Lycan (DL?)

DL Red+1 is a beast.....I have him 4/5 and with his extra hp and the 10% cd reduction he can dish SERIOUS pain....I am still not sure whether that last piece will go to HN or him first but they are both VERY strong at red+1 4/5

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastboy View Post
    DL Red+1 is a beast.....I have him 4/5 and with his extra hp and the 10% cd reduction he can dish SERIOUS pain....I am still not sure whether that last piece will go to HN or him first but they are both VERY strong at red+1 4/5
    Lycan all the way bro

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    tf will get about 7000 more health and 80 armor when upgrade from r to r+1 . but he will lost 120 magic def ! i dont know its good or bad . but i see normaly he will hit by backline mages after rolling. so i dont put him in list of first heroes to promote to red+1 tier ..

Anyone have knowledge on R/R+1 DeB?
    He's my favorite hero but had to bench cause of TF.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Purely looking at his items, he looks like a monster @ Red+1. Lowish health, around 58,000 but he has a 45% bonus to healing so paired with SH he shouldn't die quickly at all. Also 850+ armor and 550 ish magic resist. Pretty damn solid I think
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    R1 manipulater fires uti first due to initial energy bonus. But my heros not close to there uti, so it doesn't hurt my team

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    Purely looking at his items, he looks like a monster @ Red+1. Lowish health, around 58,000 but he has a 45% bonus to healing so paired with SH he shouldn't die quickly at all. Also 850+ armor and 550 ish magic resist. Pretty damn solid I think
    45% healing bonus, 850 armor, 550 Mr holy s***!!!!! He going to be a Perfect off tank for me!!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri23 View Post

Current heroes at red but orange gear 3/5 items
    Mani (Works great with this)
    Death Mage
    Desert Lycan
    QoC
    Corrupted Angel
    Dungeon Keeper
    Is your CA 5*? ... If yes ... make him r+1 ... he gets lots more hp and hits like a berserk! The only Problem is, that he ults really early and get enemies almost but not completely dead (against red and red+1 teams) ... thus they ult right after him. So you have to make sure you can survive the counter attack. Otherwise he is really hard to kill.
    One other problem is, he really needs a lot of hard to farm red equip for full r+1. If you are lucky at temple it might be easier.