Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Heroes to Prioritize for Promotion to R/R+1?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

What Heroes to Prioritize for Promotion to R/R+1?

Hi guys, I'm wondering what are the reviews for heroes to promote to R/R+1.

List of heroes that you would promote to R/R+1.

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    IE, DM, TF, CMDR, Manip.

Of the heroes you have 02 currently.
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Id say AS, IE, CMR, DV, DL

Manip or O2 or R1, but R not good

ma Bear,vengance,ninja,lunar,shadow,sword,lycan,cloud ,dominion,tusk strom,detmage,poisoned,queen curse,savage. roughly in this order.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    IE red1 is a a good choice from what you have....DM isn't a bad option either.....(gets extremely strong at red/red+1)

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post

Manip or O2 or R1, but R not good
    What do you mean by that? Why is he bad at Red?

Quote Originally Posted by vghindaru View Post
    What do you mean by that? Why is he bad at Red?
    Your manip's usefullness depends on when it ults (and you should think about what Tier your opponent has her Manip on). R uses her ult later than O2 (because she has more HP on R) but R1 has the "initial energy" item to make up for this and the damage output too.

Usually R1 > O2 > R but I don't know the R vs R1 scenario very well.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by tamastoth82 View Post
    Your manip's usefullness depends on when it ults (and you should think about what Tier your opponent has her Manip on). R uses her ult later than O2 (because she has more HP on R) but R1 has the "initial energy" item to make up for this and the damage output too.

Thanks for your explanation. I thought it had something to do with Mani's HP, but I saw some nice Magic Power increase. It saddens me that I upgraded my mani to Red just now (before reading your comments). And, to be honest, it has happened to me, several time, that my o2 Mani ulted later than opponents Red Mani, even tho I was putting no pressure on him (backline attacks, VS or HN , TF damage). I do agree with you that HP might influence your ulti timming, but the RNG factor in arena is too much in the current meta (example, Mani having more damage with the increase magic power, she has a better shot of giving the killing blow on an enemy, and then she surely will be ultiing first). Hope for the best!

Quote Originally Posted by vghindaru View Post
    Thanks for your explanation. I thought it had something to do with Mani's HP, but I saw some nice Magic Power increase. It saddens me that I upgraded my mani to Red just now (before reading your comments). And, to be honest, it has happened to me, several time, that my o2 Mani ulted later than opponents Red Mani, even tho I was putting no pressure on him (backline attacks, VS or HN , TF damage). I do agree with you that HP might influence your ulti timming, but the RNG factor in arena is too much in the current meta (example, Mani having more damage with the increase magic power, she has a better shot of giving the killing blow on an enemy, and then she surely will be ultiing first). Hope for the best!
    Yes there are a lot of things to consider and sometimes it's really just luck... My way of dealing with Mani teams is bringing a silencer at O2, usually hits the ult before manip and is very good against tanks (holy damage). If you combine it with HN, it is brutal, even if the enemy has TF. The problematic hero in this situation is DV, if you get sleep before your manip OR silencer ults, the opponents sleep will be followed by her manip ult (if you are lucky they are together and you lose no ult, just HP )

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Please consider adding up lycan to your arsenal too. You wont regret it

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    Most common teams on my server now consist of:
    IE - great dmg dealer
    DV - high dodge, CC US, turtle initial roll delayer, good offtank.
    Commander - nice dmg, nice offtank.
    FD - always good dps.
    Mani - her ult is table turner, but O2/R1 - reasons already mentioned above.
    SH - at R1 he has ~12k heal, making team sustain very long.
    Keep on walking.

Quote Originally Posted by tamastoth82 View Post

couldnt explain better!

+1

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I have thought about this with Manip. What if you only equip the shoes, Wills, and Ring when making her red? You wouldn't gain any HP that way. Would she still ult later the an O2 or R1 mani?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtytough View Post
    I have thought about this with Manip. What if you only equip the shoes, Wills, and Ring when making her red? You wouldn't gain any HP that way. Would she still ult later the an O2 or R1 mani?
    well, I have my O2 Manip with no Angels Feather bcs of that ( I made her that way months ago). Now she is squishy, so Im making in 2 days her R+1, and wont gear shoes for now, will test her for few days with only the pure magic gears.

so it may work for sure. Now, I didnt really need her Red vs O2/R+0 teams, so I better used Red mage gears in other mages. If Im making her R+1 its bcs now Im facing R+1 heroes and all changes. So think twice before deciding.

Should i get DuK to O2? I think i will work on cmdr first so i can complete some PVE and have some utility in PVP. Thanks tama for the advise on Mani.