Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Crusade chest bugged

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Nop, never got a single thing good in this crap called crusade...I give up on trying, no point, doing it just to get gold to buy silver chests, at least you can actually get something from them...
    It is pointless to even spend money on the silver chests anymore. They are way over priced for the shit that is coming out of them. When first added it was dropping good items left and right and seemed well worth it. Now you are lucky if opening 30 chests nets you anything better than a demon edge. I will spend my money on bronze chest and hope something useful is in Soul Shop. The better hope would be they eventually add better gear to Soul Shop but being that it took them a year to revise it, the next revision will either happen when the cap is 150, the color is black or UCool is out of business.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-03-13 11.53.00.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	9993
    I take my complain back

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    And I was raging....

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	9994

...because how much crap to have to endure....

and then this happened....

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	9995

Please add fragments of the higher level gear instead of the usual grey items and such but keep the whole pieces as rare drops.... That would go a long way I can assure you...Ucool, I'm talking to you...

So you got your first reds.thats great for you sara

Quote Originally Posted by Waqas Khalid View Post
    So you got your first reds.thats great for you sara
    Im still in disbelief, however, that you had the gall to start that other thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    Im still in disbelief, however, that you had the gall to start that other thread...
    Well i want them more then anyone

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Where the fuck are the mediators! My suggestion to all. Is give bad reviews on play store. To force these idiots to take noticecabout our grievances pertaining to crusades. The a holes are ignoring there player base. Out of all the probs on game this is the most prominent. And also the most ignored. So post bad reviews. I know I never download a game with bad reviews.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by victortanring View Post
    Hahahahaha.... in first 1 weeks after ucool implemented this feature. I wrote a Thread and I complain about this. but so sorry i used BAD WORDS because iam so mad. so many people bullied me, only 1 or 2 people who PRO on me. and now............ everybody started realize that my words are TRUE. here i give you a new fact, I have some friends who played on server 150 - 170. in that server, Devastator, Chemist and Corrupted Angel sale on Arena Shop and GA shop. but in my server 38 Chemist sale on GUILD WAR SHOP WTF!!!! and there is no CA on any shop!! I have analyze all of this and iam pretty sure that ucool do some DIRTY THINGS to us.
    here my opinion:

1. Ucool decreased the drop chance for red gears on crusade for HIGH VIP so Low Vip can compete with high vip
    2. Ucool give high drop chance for red gears on crusade for NEW servers (S150 - last Server). so someday they can migrate to Old server and still can compete with Old players
    3. Ucool sale Popular heroes like CA, Chemist and Devastator on Arena shop and GA shop in New servers so new players can compete with old payers if they migrate someday

wanna Bully me again? go bully me, after i write this i will not open this thread anymore. i will shut my eyes and my ears from this thread.
    LET UR BRAIN THINK WHAT IAM SAYING. have a nice day
    I support what you say. After playing this game for over a year I have come to realise that ucool control every aspect of the game. They can manipulate drop rates . even hero levels to complete raids trials rifts. The proof is right here on this site when you look at heroes used from other servers with low equips completing raids etc that I wouldn't have a shit show of completing on my server. How do you prosecute a online organisation that clearly stinks of corruption.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drmazey View Post
    It is pointless to even spend money on the silver chests anymore. They are way over priced for the shit that is coming out of them. When first added it was dropping good items left and right and seemed well worth it. Now you are lucky if opening 30 chests nets you anything better than a demon edge. I will spend my money on bronze chest and hope something useful is in Soul Shop. The better hope would be they eventually add better gear to Soul Shop but being that it took them a year to revise it, the next revision will either happen when the cap is 150, the color is black or UCool is out of business.
    Sorry but gotta say this what I recently got from Silver chests: 3x Keylin's Blood, 2x Crusade Sword, 1x Fiend's Wills, 1x Dragon Relic, 1xHoly Bible. This is all in 1 week.
    While on crusade still 0 luck on red items. Got 2 Wind Daggers last week so at least it's something worth finally but still not a red item.

I am on 14 now wohooo

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    *BUMP*

The rewards of the crusade MUST BE UPDATED. WTF can a VIP15 with every hero already at level 100 and orange+ do with stupid GRAY AND GREEN GEARS?

Besides, hard crusade is much harder but all that you get in return is DOUBLE THE SAME CRAP!

Doing Crusade every day takes much longer than other features of the game that give much more reasonable rewards, like Grand Challenge. Although GC should give us red+ class gears in the latest tiers, too, as UCOOL HAD PROMISED IT WOULD. In fact, they shouldn't have changed the behaviour of diff4 but keep it like it was and add diff5 instead, which would have made much more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Waqas Khalid View Post
    I am on 14 now wohooo
    smh .... I guess now you're happy again?

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Same here. I get useless white/green crap for a two month

Red gear in crusade? Zero drop

Not yet only if get 5 drops more

YahooooooooooClick image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-03-21 16.49.26.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	10133