Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusade chest bugged

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Crusade chest bugged

So for the past few weeks I've been getting nothing, but grey-blue items in the last chest. Normally I luck out and get some soul stones for heroes I already have, but since implementing red items in crusade I've been getting the same grey-blue items over. So I'm gonna post pics of my crusade chests rewards daily til someone does something about this. If anyone is having the same issue, please post your outcome from crusade as well. I only ask if you just post the last chest please. So let's get this going:

Day 1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-13-11-41-44.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	9361

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    It's a really low chance to get red items, and it's random. I've gotten 2 different red items there, but guild mates are still waiting for their first too. Its not a bug, just bad luck. I've gotten frozen stone x2 and the purple crystal thingy x2. Just because you haven't gotten them doesn't mean it's broken.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    it seems only happens to high vip players

the only ones I know in my server who had got red items are high VIPs

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tshell View Post
    It's a really low chance to get red items, and it's random. I've gotten 2 different red items there, but guild mates are still waiting for their first too. Its not a bug, just bad luck. I've gotten frozen stone x2 and the purple crystal thingy x2. Just because you haven't gotten them doesn't mean it's broken.
    I would say it's broken if people are getting red items several times and others squat. It's broken because it is giving some an unfair advantage since those four pieces you received, to use you as an example, would take someone 2 weeks to farm from campaign. Luck in this game seems to be skewed anyhow, so there's a algorithm somewhere that needs to be adjusted....

You might claim otherwise, but I feel your attitude would possibly be different if you hadn't been "lucky"...

Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    it seems only happens to high vip players

the only ones I know in my server who had got red items are high VIPs
    I'm VIP 15 and I've gotten gray items in my last chest almost always...

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    I would say it's broken if people are getting red items several times and others squat. It's broken because it is giving some an unfair advantage since those four pieces you received, to use you as an example, would take someone 2 weeks to farm from campaign. Luck in this game seems to be skewed anyhow, so there's a algorithm somewhere that needs to be adjusted....

You might claim otherwise, but I feel your attitude would possibly be different if you hadn't been "lucky"...
    On the contrary, I just have an understanding of statistics. If something has an extremely low chance of happening, it's distribution will definitely not be "equal" until there is an adequate sample size.

We've had this for just a couple weeks. From what I've seen, they only can drop in level 15. So at most you have 2 chances a day. While the overall sample size is pretty large (every player of the game doing crusades) the overall numbers of red items dropped will most likely closely resemble the drop rates they have programmed. The discrepancy comes in when you have a low sample size in a much larger cohort (28ish chances for you compared to the thousands or millions of chances for everyone combined).

Yes, I hit that jackpot twice already. But, because of that I'm not expecting any more for quite a long time. You wouldn't be crying foul at the deck of cards for being unbalanced if you failed to draw the 7 of clubs in 28 chances after replacing and reshuffling every card you drew. You'd just keep drawing with the knowledge that it is actually in there.

As more time passes, I'm sure we'll have closer to an even distribution of the good stuff. It'll never be exactly equal, but it will keep getting closer and closer as the sampling gets ever larger.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    It's not a bad luck it's a bad algorithm, I already explained it on another thread how it probably works, can't say for sure because I don't know of course exactly what they're doing but can figure out some things about it. There is no luck and randomness in programmed game. There are parameters set up to certain numbers or whatever, not going in that discussion and explanation again but they need to fix this. That algorithm they're using must have an option to recognize player that had red loot in certain time (for example 7 days or 15 crusade runs) and automatically skip to next player in row. It still is a low chance to get that drop but it becomes more fair to everyone

On the contrary, I just have an understanding of statistics. If something has an extremely low chance of happening, it's distribution will definitely not be "equal" until there is an adequate sample size.

We've had this for just a couple weeks. From what I've seen, they only can drop in level 15. So at most you have 2 chances a day. While the overall sample size is pretty large (every player of the game doing crusades) the overall numbers of red items dropped will most likely closely resemble the drop rates they have programmed. The discrepancy comes in when you have a low sample size in a much larger cohort (28ish chances for you compared to the thousands or millions of chances for everyone combined).

Yes, I hit that jackpot twice already. But, because of that I'm not expecting any more for quite a long time. You wouldn't be crying foul at the deck of cards for being unbalanced if you failed to draw the 7 of clubs in 28 chances after replacing and reshuffling every card you drew. You'd just keep drawing with the knowledge that it is actually in there.

As more time passes, I'm sure we'll have closer to an even distribution of the good stuff. It'll never be exactly equal, but it will keep getting closer and closer as the sampling gets ever larger.
    I would agree with the theory behind statistics in the real world, but highly disagree that this applies to this game, seeing as how to programmers can and do manipulate outcomes frequently...otherwise they'd set it and leave it, and there would be no ability to "balance" the game as needed...

To support your thread here are my rewards for last 2 days and sometimes before,maybe 5 days ago or so:

Same has been ever since January, 28. How much more of this?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    yesterday i just realised it is pointless to complaints about crusade (and other thing that you dissatisfied now)

like ucool said on support-in-game, they will not move their ass if not for bug (well some bug occured and they still not move their ass, cant blame that, they are human too, maybe fat lazy ass too)..

You complaint here until your keyboard broken just to fent your frustate, and ucool just laugh at it. Nothing can be done here.

why?

1. they will not give you compensation bout it. forget about it, because this crusade thing not considered as bug..

2. this already 2 weeks++ since implementation, there is a lot of thread bout this and they keep silent bout this. It is clear as sky, they dont want to do something bout this (or maybe they dont capable of re-coding the crusade again)

3. they just want to wait until red item become common item when guild tournament come out.

4. what do you expect more? someone has already loot the trophy 4 times while we are unlucky fck still crying bout it... after this they will be busy fixed guild tournament bug after released, so no time for this crusade drop chance shit.

5. betty already said, the loot is EQUAL chance << that is a hint, they already fix their mindset, they will not do something about crusade... nah, re-coding to give us fair parameter is too much pain for their brain..

6. if they fix this crusade, well maybe in NEAR future.. that will be too late since the trophy already "EQUALLY" distributed.

so why bother?

PS: some member here said on their signature "dont swarm their forum, it will makes new ppls think this game is lively"

thanks all and forgive me if i ever hurt your feeling on this forum.

so, goodbye

People asked for guild tournaments and got them. People asked for better loot in crusade and got them. People asked for improved rewards on GC and got them (slightly, but still it's at least some improvement), people asked to nerf SQ and got it, asked to buff LB and got it, asked for more difficulties on trials, time rift portals and got it. Asked for more ways to get red gear and got it. So don't say they don't listen to anything, they do, it's just a question will they do right thing again or not. They can I'm sure about that, only question is will they do it. It's easy just to complain about what bothers you but you need also to compliment what you see that has been done well. And people mostly forget about that, only react when it comes to complain. I'm complaining on this but also complimenting on progress that has been done so far. It's not like they don't do anything ever and never listen to players. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, I can understand that we're all humans and humans make mistakes but when mistake has been made it needs fixing and instead of just blaming them for doing nothing let's just say what needs to be done to make things right. I thought about it and suggested actual possible solution to this issue, hopefully they can make something like that to happen and fix this current issue for sake of all of us

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	9367

Here is mine...

Hopefully more and more people will ppst their rewards day by day, maybe that will finally get us some equality in those rewards

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    lol, another crusade thread.

so this thread about post what we get everyday on crusade? i am too lazy to screenshot them, but until now still got grey, green, blue, purple item, and some SS. I will post here if i ever get R item.

Tips from me: never do crusade on the morning, trust me LOL,

i always did it when i am going to pray and sleep. I even put this game on my prayer LOL, i hope ucool staff will have good and happy day, so they will have empathy with what happen here and not drag this crusade matter for long.

To the one who still talk about "probability", then i just wanna say this, crusade is everyday daily routine. Should never use a just probability, like that.. it is not like we can farm it, we are waiting to reset and doing crusade max 2 times a day, on top of that only 15th chest contain red drop. Even worse we must waiting 10-15 min when doing it with uncertain feeling. LOL

1 year i already played this game, never been frustrated as doing crusade now LOL. I just want have fun playing this game.

Here are today's two runs....

Views:	88 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	9386

Views:	83 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	9387

...you can keep your shit, you fucktards...