Thread: Guild Tournament may be hacked/cheated or failed, miscalculate, request investigation

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12

Guild Tournament may be hacked/cheated or failed, miscalculate, request investigation

Hi Betty/Ember,

At preliminaries round, we lost to a server 17's guild Nordlicht. Because it's black box, I have no idea why it happen.

Till 10 hours later, I checked Ranking and Team Ranks and think that is a good example to setup team in Arena/GA/Guild Raid ... I suddenly found it's a fraud because the 1st and 2nd teams are too weak to kill so many teams. I request an investigation for that, why we lost to Nordlicht ? Our guild id is 11806, Gladiators.

The 1st team kill 148 teams, the 2nd team kill 74 teams, 3rd team kill 17 teams. Such 1st and 2nd teams are too weak to survive that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    The fight system is not like GA system. Let's say if one Team defeats the opponent's first Team, the Team can continue fighting the opponent's second Team, third Team, fourth Team... However, the winning Team's power gets a little nerfed each time it defeats a Team. For the further mechanics, we expect leaders to explore on their own.
    How the nerf work ? Why 1 team could kill so many other teams with nerf like 20 times per war (for example that team fought 6 wars)?

The 2nd team belong to a Nordlicht's player. If he killed our team like that, no way we could win but his team is too weak to do that.

When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Our guild is 38 strong.We lost to a guild of 16.I m 99% sure we got hacked too.Because of various reasons(too few pplon opposing guild,guild being from vietnam,losing 190 fights when we didnt even have that many teams etc)

Its either hacking or ucools gw is weird.I m keeping my eye on them and i ll see how they progress on the next tourney leg.
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    not crying wolf or claiming hacks, but how do leaders explore on their own? We cant even see battles. We just get a report card. Like to know how this works so we can create strategy. Otherwise it will be a hail mary every season.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    We have even weaker team ranking 3rd in kills...they need to put replay option in this, otherwise this is just stupid...you fight but you don't know against what and you lose and don't know how...it's like blind arena...you just put your team in and hope for the best, can it be any more stupid than that?! We have team with 3 o1 and 2 o2 heroes in that is ranking 3rd and would really like to see how did that happen

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    my guild made it through the prelims. However, chatting with my servers other guild (all 50 members) they dobt understand why they lost since they covered 2 lanes with their best teams.

However, a guild with 11 members managed to win against 3 50 member guilds. How is that possible?

People are talking about 1 hero decoy teams... in my opinion it should be implementef a rule that you cant send 1-2 heroes teams. Because if the nerfing factor is working, a strong team can face 50 decoy teams, gets to be nerfed to the point of uselessnesd.

People should be able to send only 5 heroes teams.

Also, we need to know how the fights are rolling... random? highest power vs highest, lower to higher, etc.

And obviously we need a fighr log. I wanna see where I win, and where I lose to know how to proceed in the future.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I would like to know how come we won in 2 lanes and lost against 1 but it says we lost! Btw it's clearly visible we won in 2 lanes ! I don't understand how it goes! Server 63

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Hopefully 8th to grand finals has more detailed data. Prelims had hundreds of thousands of fights so maybe its not reasonabke for prelims to have detailed data of every match. So im hopeful we get more detailed data next round that will give us better insight to matchmaking and other mechanics that may explain the crazy winstreaks some teams achieved.

Teams with best winstreaks dont get bonus rewards atleast from what ive read from rules and official statements so thats good atleast.

Anyway, my expectations from ucool are very low. I doubt well ever get any detailed analysis for any of these fights. Blind fights with pure luck to not fight other strong guilds in same group and earlier in tournament.

Goes with the slot machine theme that this game has become. We can even gamble/bet on outcomes very fitting for this game.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Yeah, I don't expect anything from ucool. They reply 1 day late which is useless to us even if they find something wrong with the system, when it already go to next round. Sigh!
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We are sorry that we have no men to investigate this kind of cases unless we got many reports. All battles were calculated on our servers that it cannot be hacked. And in the current version, we don't save any reports in preliminaries stage, but we would probably add a simple report feature in preliminaries stage in the coming few updates. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty