Thread: Soul Stone event help!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

Soul Stone event help!

I noticed the double SS event starts tomorrow, so I just needed some assistance on who to farm. I pretty much have all of the top tier heroes maxed out 5* (DV, IE, SH, Mani, Sil, DM, VS), so I'm sort of looking elsewhere to kill time. Two heroes I nearly have max'd PS (116 soul stones) and WMonk (125 soul stones). Always was a big fan of both heroes design but I know they have low rate uses to the current meta setups in Arena and GA. Heard PS is useful in raids because her armor debuff and phy buff skills but what about WMonk?? Does he have a place anywhere to be effective in this game?? Thanks in advance guys!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    I'd go for neither of those...QC changed PS now in raids...I'd rather farm BW and SO

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    I agree that WMonk is a cool design hero and I would love to use him but neither are worth the time. if you got alot of gems and got nothing better to waste them on then just 5 star them because you can. If u miss some of the other characters like BW i.e as Lady-E said then I would go for him insteed.

BW if you dont have him. If you want the armor debuff poison one is good and he is very helpful at portals

Wow lol, guess I may go ahead and just skip the event till the next one. Fortunately for me I've aggressively farmed all the heroes you guys suggested (BW, PO, SO) have them ALL 5*, so I just needed to experiment I guess.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Soul Hunter or Master Mage if you dont have them 5*

I have both MM and SH, both fully geared O+2, even have MM legendary lol. Thx for the help though guys, I may just ahead and max out WMonk I have the gems and resources, may never use though, what a shame!!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King_83 View Post
    I have both MM and SH, both fully geared O+2, even have MM legendary lol. Thx for the help though guys, I may just ahead and max out WMonk I have the gems and resources, may never use though, what a shame!!
    you should focus on the more useful heroes, and keep your resources for new or buffed heroes in the future. skip WMonk
    Server 30
    Guild: VIP.KOR
    Level: 100

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Soubds like Wmonk is one of the few he has left that can be farmed from elite stages, so he might aswell do it