Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SoulHunter Meta change

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

SoulHunter Meta change

Thanks UCOOL for changing the meta so much with red gear and hero buffs and debuffs. My main problem is I never got Soulhunter because he was a fairly useless hero from level 0-90+ until now where he is ridiculous and if put on the right teams is almost untouchable. He is constantly healing his entire team to full health like every 20 seconds so unless Every hero on my team can ultimate in that exact time frame between heals I will lose everytime. Mostly anyone that has him on my server got him several times in crusade drops to get him 5*'s, I haven't even got a x14ss drop and he's unavailable in any shop. I was level 94 when red gear was released and to even try and keep up I have to spend all my stamina farming red gear not 250+ soulstones. If you make a hero that dominant at this stage in the game, where he wasn't before, you have to at least put him in a shop so we can get him somehow. I get that crusade drops are purely random and I'm a very unlucky person but come on make him at least available somehow or change how often he heals. I've been a top player for over 6 months on my server and now I cant touch these guys with SH.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Cool story... I mean there always will be somebody not happy with current situation. Just live with it, if they add it to shop before u get 5* SH will sux again. So why bother.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    If you have good HN and IE he's not a big problem at all

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Are you complaining that the meta has changed? Wouldn't the game get boring if it was always the same?
    If there is one thing you should have learned from UCool, it is to expect the unexpected. Which is a good thing (in most regards).
    Everyone has a counter too. Look at Lady's suggestions.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Soul Stones in Campaign should be adjusted! IE is obtainable in 4 stages while SH is in 2! Then Dwarf Warrior is in 3 but who needs him when he is in Crusade? It is really unbalanced

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    The meta is SH is breaking the balance. That's true
    He does heals a lot with red 1. So that's really hard to beat a setup with red 1 SH
    I been testing a lot and absolutely there's so little chance to beat a team with red 1 SH
    I am not saying is impossible but if u got lucky, u may win 1 out of 50 tries.
    You can complain all you want, coz u haven't meet a red 1 commander SH HN Mani turtle team yet
    Is just unbeatable at the moment, not even with 5* griffin and CA together.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Exeg's Avatar
    Found 3 Soul Hunters in our top 50 arena tab.
    First after 23 teams.

Yeah,he is a decent hero,cool heal,great ult if u need it for outland,awesome for one GA team,but meta changer? Dominant?
    Seriously?

Try to beat DV Commander TF all red and SH and CK red 1 One in 5-6 tries with any team.

Quote Originally Posted by linyijun View Post
    The meta is SH is breaking the balance. That's true
    He does heals a lot with red 1. So that's really hard to beat a setup with red 1 SH
    I been testing a lot and absolutely there's so little chance to beat a team with red 1 SH
    I am not saying is impossible but if u got lucky, u may win 1 out of 50 tries.
    You can complain all you want, coz u haven't meet a red 1 commander SH HN Mani turtle team yet
    Is just unbeatable at the moment, not even with 5* griffin and CA together.
    Why would CA and Griff be good against that team? Explain please

Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri23 View Post
    Try to beat DV Commander TF all red and SH and CK red 1 One in 5-6 tries with any team.
    Everything that doesn't contain Mani r1 is easy for me wish I find that team on my server lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Why would CA and Griff be good against that team? Explain please

Everything that doesn't contain Mani r1 is easy for me wish I find that team on my server lol
    If u don't have the team in ur server, then u can't test and find a counter.
    Once ur server has this kind of setup, try harder to break it.
    The dude in my server hasn't lose in few days and a lot of copy cats just go head and copy his team

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    The dude in my server hasn't lose in few days and a lot of copy cats just go head and copy his team
    I'm sorry, this just means your server is behind. R1 SH (and every other timeout team) has been broken on my server and no one really uses them in top arena to keep rank. The reason is due to the r1 DPS - who make SH/timeout teams not as appealing.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I'm not whining about him being good, I'm complaining that he was not a needed or even wanted hero before the new gear but now he is and he's completely unavailable to me unless I want fall way behind and get no red gear at level 97. Not much of an option. Like Death gore and forest guardian are still in shops for #$&* sake.

well i am SH user too..

bring someone who can use silence / hellboy + fully offense team.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddyrex View Post
    I'm not whining about him being good, I'm complaining that he was not a needed or even wanted hero before the new gear but now he is and he's completely unavailable to me unless I want fall way behind and get no red gear at level 97. Not much of an option. Like Death gore and forest guardian are still in shops for #$&* sake.
    this clearly your own fault not farming him... i already farming him from the start and have 5* since decade ago

If I can easily beat DV, Cmdr, SH, TF and Chemist or Cleric I don't see a reason why would CK make a big difference? What I said I love to see those teams, it's quite easy win for me since recently of course and many use those in my server still because many can't think of a way to counter them...so I love to see those compositions that don't have Mani or IE (or both) in

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddyrex View Post
    U should have farmed him while u had chance , u never know which hero gets good ... im TL 97, so we play approx same time ... i slowly farmed all the heroes to 5* (except mountain and prof killer who are 4* and now i only wait for them to drop somewhere cause as u said, dont wanna waste stamina on them)