Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron dragon wtf??

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Iron dragon wtf??

Could you please explain to me why the new february sign-in hero "iron dragon" isn't a flying hero?? Ok he normally walks but he can clearly fly and 2 on 4 his skills make him fly and hit the enemies... We should be able to use him against the dragon portal or even to build a team for arena with Legendary skill from Poisoned One! That's what i think

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    This Dragon has wings but cannot fly.

Daenerys Targaryen would be pissed AF.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

C'mon a dragon who cannot fly is ridiculous -.-'' and anyway this hero can fly whenever he uses his ultimate skill! mah

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Maybe he just temporarily leaps into the air with his mighty powerful iron legs. The wings are good as a sharp weapon but are too heavy to keep him in flight for any longer then a minute at a time...

Who knows, can twist it anyway.

All the other flyers can effortlessly fly indefinitely, i imagine a heavy as f*ck dragon made of iron cant retain flight for long enough to avoid the deep freeze of the dragon in portal. Just like how dm, succ etc. Float too close to the ground and are frozen to it like other ground dwellers.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Yeah it's a bit strange, no doubt.
    It's even stranger considering it has no "type" (flying,giant,pilgrim,etc.) at all, devastator as well... I know a lot of heroes don't have that extra flavour but these are new ones so you're always hopeful.. It's like the devs aren't excited about their own heroes which they release..

Quote Originally Posted by Valor View Post
    Yeah it's a bit strange, no doubt.
    It's even stranger considering it has no "type" (flying,giant,pilgrim,etc.) at all, devastator as well... I know a lot of heroes don't have that extra flavour but these are new ones so you're always hopeful.. It's like the devs aren't excited about their own heroes which they release..
    that's exactly what I was meaning!!! he doesn't have a type, he has been clearly projected like a flying heroes with huge wings and flying skills so seriously i can't see why he shouldn't be ( ps i really like the animations tho good job )... death mage is a dead type and clearly float, succubus should be a flying hero too in my opinion, but anyway she doesn't use her wings not even in a single skill. so it's a little bit different

and anyway........... COME ON IT'S A DRAGON

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Its an "iron" dragon. He cleary is to heavy to fly.
    Seriously, he should be a flying hero Ucool

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Yeah would be nice if he can fly...I mean it's strange, we have 2 dragon characters, 1 can fly and another one can't lol
    his skills look a lot like griffin, maybe that's why they made him a non-flyer? Who knows, only them

i think he'll be amazing damage, and i really like his 2nd skill but it would be awesome to pair him with griffin and legendary poisoned one ^^

We miss a lot of those medals on our heroes! Most of the hetoes dont have any!

Quote Originally Posted by zolikaaas View Post
    We miss a lot of those medals on our heroes! Most of the hetoes dont have any!
    You're right, my thoughts exactly, no idea why don't they add medals to all hereos and even make some new medals for new groups of heroes

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    You're right, my thoughts exactly, no idea why don't they add medals to all hereos and even make some new medals for new groups of heroes
    perhaps ucool developer doesnt bother this legacy category thing =S

all the new ucool heroes dont have any category.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    iron dragon can fly using skills
    the icon of flying heroes means permanents flying heroes
    and this dragon design to fight on ground and not permanently flying, what's wrong with that?
    should the dragon be flying all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by eryza24 View Post
    and this dragon design to fight on ground and not permanently flying, what's wrong with that?
    it just would be nice for iron dragon to have a type-medal like all the other heroes! To match with some of the legendary skills like Poisoned One L

Quote Originally Posted by eryza24 View Post
    Should an angel be flying all the time? Should a bird be flying all the time? Should a pilot be flying all the time? etc etc...Answer is no, please don't write dumb replies if you can't think of something better...It's not about flying all the time, it's about using hero's ability as they should, if he has wing's he should be in flying group. Unlike Succ and FD who's wings are broken, his wings are clearly working and yet he doesn't get a medal as flying hero