Thread: Influence

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Influence

The heal rate on Town Halls is way to slow. I get hit lose thousands and it regenerates like 1 point per 6 mins or something ? Possibly add something so we can manually raise it faster if online. Its virtually impossible to get it up if its lowered so much because everyone gets hit everyday at least once. example mine was lowered from 56k to 7k in one day by one person. next day i went down to around 4k from more hits. my production is at-97% i am not making any resources cant do anything in game..................3 days now my influence is up to 7.5k. I hope this gets looked into soon or i will be forced to quit game

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    We will consider adding new features to help with influence recovery. Thank.

i got hit once overnight lost all resources that i saved up most of yesterday, production still -97% influence is up to 9k now. I have not been able to make troops for 24hrs now

got hit 4 times now im back under 8k influence still at -97% production, this needs to get fixed asap or im done with this game. you allow the cheats to go on i this beta server yet u cant fix the generic problems.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    LOL...yeah, like a daily payment plan on big builds.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    the recovery rate once u get auto ported is too much 200/min means you are back to full strength in 12hrs. Here is why i see a problem. A large playr can attack an alliance for plunders.....but when the guild defends their plyrs by auto porting the offending target, he can just port back to where he was and continue his attacks. This means the offensive plyrs have an outweighted advantage over weaker players/guilds. if the recovery rate was 200/min for first 30 mins then 50/min after then the plyr would be back to full strength in 2 days. this gives the guild/plyrs an opportunity to increase defenses before the offenders return? It allows the guild/plyrs an opportunity not just to be farms but a way of defending their territory. What is the point of having a guild if they r not able to help each other. Also another idea i had is possibly getting to see who has looked into your city. Right now i can look in ppl cities and if i dont want to battle i jst end battle and move to another one. If a plyr is able to see that he is getting checked out for possible plunders then he can.....a hide resources or change defensive strategies?