Thread: Welcome to CoE forums!

Spartacus

Welcome to CoE forums!

All Commanders of Evony,

Welcome to the COE community forums! We’ve provided this community for all players to discuss Commanders of Evony, the newest release in the Evony franchise. To help nurture this community, we’re asking that you make posts under the correct categories and if you have a question, please don’t hesitate to ask. Our moderators and administrators will be happy to help out.

Forum content must be civil and courteous. The COE forums are a place for positive and constructive interactions between all players that are on Commanders of Evony or have an interest in it. Forum activity such as bumping, petitioning, lobbying, cross posting, threatening to ragequit, signing or +1ing a thread is not constructive so we’d ask you not to do that. Asking for help, showing interesting strategies, bringing bugs to our attention and posts like that is exactly what we’re looking for.

See you on the battlefield!

Evony Team
    Last edited by Spartacus; 11-27-2013 at 06:47 AM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    My support button doesn't work. What good is beta testing if you can't report the bugs?

My support button does not work either. I have had to have other people report things for me.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Hi Judy and Acostamario, if the support button does not work, you can visit http://coe.support.ucool.com/. Remember you need to login the game first.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I was forced to become a multi-account player. Even though I had posted with my original account before, I had no permissions to post or even edit my own posts when I returned to the forum. My logon credentials were rejected so my only option was to make a new account. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Spartacus
    Please be sure you were using the right login credentials as you can’t edit posts belong to others in forums, unless you’re an administrator or moderator. Please follow steps below:
    1) Clear your browser cache. http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
    2) Visit http://cb.commandersofevony.com/ to enter your previous login credentials.
    3) Click the Forum button in the bottom left corner.
    4) Then you should be able to post or edit your own posts.
    If this still doesn’t work, please PM me or other administrative staff with more details and we’ll look into it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ogeewiz76_9171237 View Post
    I was forced to become a multi-account player. Even though I had posted with my original account before, I had no permissions to post or even edit my own posts when I returned to the forum. My logon credentials were rejected so my only option was to make a new account. Any help with this would be appreciated.

whats goin on with COE cant seem to log in

Spartacus
    This should have been fixed, please refresh to give it another try.
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkrevony_4247682 View Post
    whats goin on with COE cant seem to log in

it's been about 36 hrs....still can't login...whats up evony ??