Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grand Challenge

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I understand that they somehow have improved the loots at tiers 5, 10, 15...., 35 but I don't seen any O1/O2 base item anymore. It's great to have the full item like Force of Protection, Nether Grudge, etc. but I'm hoping to still see Demon Garment (this especially) and Earth Helm since they don't drop anywhere else (without paying gems outright) other than campaign, raid (our guild is only doing 17/18 now so no chance to get those there anymore), crusade (but very low rate) and silver chest (at a low rate). They used to drop in grand challenge so I suppose it shouldn't be an issue.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by freezingpoint View Post
    I understand that they somehow have improved the loots at tiers 5, 10, 15...., 35 but I don't seen any O1/O2 base item anymore. It's great to have the full item like Force of Protection, Nether Grudge, etc. but I'm hoping to still see Demon Garment (this especially) and Earth Helm since they don't drop anywhere else (without paying gems outright) other than campaign, raid (our guild is only doing 17/18 now so no chance to get those there anymore), crusade (but very low rate) and silver chest (at a low rate). They used to drop in grand challenge so I suppose it shouldn't be an issue.
    Finally, someone...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by tamastoth82 View Post
    Finally, someone...
    And when earth helm or other reguler item droppe ppl bitch that reward is crap and wanted better loot. Now u get baisicly combined gear and another groupe complain.

Just seems ppl want to complain.

Also red gear is hard just as O+1/2 was because they dont want u to gear to fast like some of you want to do. If gearing is fast it will only result in one thing...new gear levels. And then ppl will bitch about that.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    And when earth helm or other reguler item droppe ppl bitch that reward is crap and wanted better loot. Now u get baisicly combined gear and another groupe complain.
    Just seems ppl want to complain.
    Also red gear is hard just as O+1/2 was because they dont want u to gear to fast like some of you want to do. If gearing is fast it will only result in one thing...new gear levels. And then ppl will bitch about that.
    Maybe some would complain, but we had no problems with GC gear before they changed it. It was random and it was OK. But at least it gave stuff we could use. Now you only have some things (by week 3-5 you will have more than enough of all of those combined items) and the whole GC becomes useless as you can't dismantle items or sell them for a reasonable price. If it gave us the loot from before or ANY Orange tier item, I would have no problem and it would be much more balanced with other ways of getting loot as well. You do not want to farm O uncombined items when you need red. And now you cannot get those items from anywhere else (except GA, from where you probably have better stuff to buy). Of course, I realize that what I am writing only concerns a certain level and tier, and I know it is hard to make everyone happy. Also, I never complain just to complain, and I always give constructive criticism.