Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grand challenge jock by ucool

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Ok Paul Blart

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    i was wondering when will your patience run out with these kids
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrant160 View Post
    @megatron your not a cop. police officers do not refer themselves as cops. unless talking to civilians when the civilians say call the cops they normally answer we are the cops. but when bringing up what you do for work you must say police officer. and if you really are a cop then u must be a corrupt one.

on the other note before update on tier 20 to 35 i use to atleast get 2 orange item on one of the 25-30-35 tier. now i am 100% sure they will only put one orange gear then purples. this is not improvement this is balancing. they should fix what they say before they actually update. this misleads the public.
    Lol..funniest thing I have ever heard. What I refer to myself as has nothing to do with anything. But guess that is your belifs. Also corruption..baisiccly non exisiting in sweden. What country u from tyrant?

Quote Originally Posted by hedpeer@aol.com View Post
    Betty's silenced only explains that she does not answer to you. You are not employer. When was the last time you were nice to Betty? No good work Betty. Only complaints and hate. Give it some time, You know they are working on challenge issues. Everyone expects the easy route right away. Give me red gear!! No, now its too hard! Just slow down and remeber if you want good items, its probably gonna be difficult.
    Cop ???��.You are ucool slave mr troll people like you cant be cop only slaves��
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Lol..funniest thing I have ever heard. What I refer to myself as has nothing to do with anything. But guess that is your belifs. Also corruption..baisiccly non exisiting in sweden. What country u from tyrant?

Got betty answer lets see how things work in next reset.☺

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tyrant160's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    i am from NYC where these cops are most corrupt.

Also you can find big amount of trolls aswell there.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    NYC has nothing on Chicago...

- Chicago just posted more murders in January in 10 years.
    - Police Officer can shoot someone 16 times, still have his job for over a year, and have fellow officers cover up (officer who shot has been charged with murder btw)
    - On top of that, Chicago has more governors (think count is at 4) that were arrested and jailed for corruption.

Back to thread subject:
    Yes, the drops in GC doesn't make sense. But it is random. You can flip a coin 100 times and for argument sake, 99 came in heads. The last flip doesn't mean you will get tails, it is still a 50% chance. Random is random. Sometimes you have luck, sometimes you don't.
    If you are complaining about drops from GC, why not from crusades as well? Beating level 99 or 100 players and getting a buckler is RIDICULOUS! How many times have you gotten grey and green items over a purple item? Look and compare the drop rates for that.

There will come a time when our bitching and complaining will f$ck it up for the rest of us.

Betty / uNcool can turn around and say, "due to the enormous amount of complaints, we have suspended GC until we find a viable solution."

We will be without GC for weeks/months/indefinitely ...no extra items...and back to grinding for gears.

There is always a civilized way to get your point across without sounding like a little bitch throwing a TRUMPertantrum. There are more ways to skin a cat, otherwise you will sound like a broken record to no avail...

About2drop.

U are trying to explain to deef ears. Ppl dont understand or dont want to understand random. They just want good items on in 4 chest on all 35 floors.

Rhey will complaine and even if gc was fixed they would just complain on something else.

U think ppl who play these kind of games know all about grinding, droprate etc etc but clearly they dont.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    lol they complaining when they've already freeloaded those o+ loots for months don't even need to grind for them. i wasted my ga coins on gears while they get their 5* heroes there before they introduced gc and i never complained. smh these kids.

People don't want 35 floors with good loot. But IF we have strong opponents, we deserve better loot. If ucool don't put Mani, TF, IE & Com into almost every team we spend less time for GC and enjoy it more

Garrett I get your point and I think the opponents should be more random.

But the whole point of loot is to make it to floor 35 were u always get 2 O+1/2 items.

It is like going through a dungeon in a game..sure u might get some loot along the way but the best loot is always in the end.

Well if they want increase diff, just change 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 & 35 floor. Use Crusade as example - they don't start from hard opponents. In GC, I meet O+2 team, R team on next stage, and O+2 team on next. It's clearly don't designed well and lack of logic.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Waqas Khalid View Post
    I dont have any suitable words to express my feelings here after making so many post and starting thread GC rewards i ended no where and as i remember betty you said that you will know dev team that players are unhappy getting blue rewards in GC stage 25,30 and 35 so after that they changed difficulty okkk,many people didnt liked it but then start getting along with it.All of new updates clearly said diff changed and rewards are improved so we waited to see whats improved in 25,30 and 35.Then today when i finished 30 i found some thing which make me sick and rewards where.2green 1blue and 1purple so this is improvement which dev team gave us are you nuts or just dont know what are you doing.Rewards turn even worse then before ,what ucool is trying to prove here.Betty you are the one who need to explain this,you said there will be improvement.So now adding green in 30 improved it ? Ufools
    Dear leader,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, we will check it later to see the rewards still needed to be adjusted, thank you.

Best Regards,
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear leader,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, we will check it later to see the rewards still needed to be adjusted, thank you.

Best Regards,
    Betty
    Still adjustment come on just change them into some thing better in 25.30 and 35 betty.

Poor megatrorus