Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Migrate back to orginal server not working

New Comers
    please Ember go back and undo the server migration block. allow the heroes that migrated to go back to their original server if they so choose to do so. if what i have read and others have read are true then there is a possibility and i would very much like for this to occur. thank you kindly and in hopes of seeing our heroes return. STAY POSITIVE!!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Can anyone confirm if they can go back? I will try later I'm just checkin if anyone was successful

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    Can anyone confirm if they can go back? I will try later I'm just checkin if anyone was successful
    Negative... Not surprised at all...

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Thanks for your feedback, I have reported it to the Tech Team.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thanks for your feedback, I have reported it to the Tech Team.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Wait what did you report to the tech team? Is Ember helping some get back to their original servers while not helping others? I've heard from multiple sources that it was available for a short time earlier today and now it's not.

Here's one example of a player from my original server (88) who migrated 2 accounts to our current server (76). He tested out with his alternate account earlier today to see if he could migrate back and this is what he saw. Just 2 servers short of the original.

Betty is this just a matter of duplicate accounts? Like when you migrate to a lower server (in my case 88 to 76), it creates a "shadow" account in your original server? In other threads I'm seeing instances where you delete accounts to let people migrate. If that's the case would you kindly delete that account so I can go back?

Or am I completely shut out for whatever reason?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    LOLOLOLOL that was hilarious

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by samitas View Post
    You guys were exploiting to get items.No use hiding behind your finger simple as that.Cut the excuses and just

Forgot to tag this....
    I'm not expressing an opinion on the subject, just found the gif hilarious.

Dope. Whatever keeps this topic bumped and alive. I ain't goin anywhere

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I also migrated to an older server. And it was planned so going back wasnt an option. I agree that Ucool should have give you a notice of somehow. But complaining and spamming to get ur way isnt going to work...

Well if you got any better ideas then I'm all ears. I know they ain't gonna do anything and they don't care. So now I'm locked out from friends I've been playing with for a year and losing interest by the day....so spam it is until I quit the game which is looking like soon.

It's not like wraith dagger glitches or game crashing...at least there they admitted the fuckup and recompensed players. Here they feel completely legitimized, which is wrong. I don't care what anyone says about loopholes, I migrated twice and did not "capitalize" on shit. I'd just hope more wouldnt just say "oh well...what do u do...I guess I'll just keep giving ucool my money". Screw that noise

Shameful. And still no word on if they'd reimburse me for my guild that I created and can't go back to. It's 100 gems so whatever, just goes to show how shady they are.

The real reason for all of this I'm starting to think is like what was said in the other thread about older servers...they are dying by the day and wanted to force people into old ones to condense everything

Oh what a surprise...no reimbursement for a guild I no longer have access to that I paid to make...

Since it doesn't matter anymore ucool are seriously some of the biggest fucking scumbags around. From Super Bowl ads to nothing in 6 months and still sinking with ease, very well done! Hope Blizzard bends you guys over and sends you asses back to flipping burgers where u belong.

To all other players I wish you continued success and may you take something away from all this. Walk away while you can. Ucool could care two shits about you

Bump...thought I let it go huh?

I'd like to know why you guys aren't changing this back to how it was. Especially when there was no overt exploit to people moving between older servers. Everyone had the same hero pool so it's not including the beta servers.

So seriously Betty, what's the justification for this "balance"? Or is it cuz people are quitting left and right in your old servers so this was just an elaborate ploy to make people voluntarily downsize into older servers?