Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Migrate back to orginal server not working

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Migrate back to orginal server not working

cant find my orginal server in the migration list, please check whats wrong.

Id: 24649985

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevve View Post

whats your original server?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    As i know, server migrate can only be done if you migrate to the older server than yours.

What the hell is wrong with you guys (ucool/ember/Betty)? No notice just BAM...you're stuck. I went over to a newer server with the intent on going back to my original in a week, and instead of giving a timeline or a warning you just cut people off?

You guys are are seriously some dirtbags

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post

What the hell is wrong with you guys (ucool/ember/Betty)? No notice just BAM...you're stuck. I went over to a newer server with the intent on going back to my original in a week, and instead of giving a timeline or a warning you just cut people off?

You guys are are seriously some dirtbags
    Perhaps the dirtbag is you for trying to get some easy arena rewards..

How? Explain how? You never could migrate to newer servers only older, so the competition doesn't get easier it only gets harder. So explain your logic. And then explain why you're defending them when they offered no advanced warning. Idiot

I pay money to access a feature they implemented...that offered no advantages...to join some friends who wanted help raiding ch 16-18...then they change it so I can't go back to my original server to rejoin my guild that I started a year ago...and I'm the dirtbag? Fuck outta here

Do the right thing ucool. I ain't letting this go I've been in an older server exactly 2 days and want to be able to go back to my home server. Thanks

Please tell me how you can justify this...without warning to your customer base. Unacceptable

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevve View Post

Dear leader,
    Sorry for any inconvenience being caused by this.
    Now you can't move back to your old server after you migrated your account, and we have sent to you in-game mails about that.
    Thank you for playing Heroes Charge.
    Best regards,
    Betty

Bullshit Betty...explain why you even have a migrate feature then. I'm not letting this go you had no reason to do in the first place

At least I'm getting somewhere with the in-game support but I'm still keeping this as public as possible until it's resolved. According to "ember" it's because "players were abusing the migration function". So I ask again...how is this fair to players who used it once and cannot get back to their original server only after one day? And implementing the change without notice?

And how does a player "abuse" a function that you made available after teasing it for a year, when the only servers they could migrate to were older, harder servers to begin with?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Dear leader.... Yes you can migrate back to your original server but we won't tell you that we will change that in a week because we want you to spend more money then maybe we'll think about it...

Have a great weekend,
    Suck it Betty.

No notice, but we're change want we want because it's ucool... Which is complete bullshit! We migrate with the intention to return to our original server but now we can't...

I migrated to see friends in earlier server, not to get Arena points like that other dudes said... But to meet and play with friends who have player longer than I... Not even a week and now I can't return, what's up with that ucool?...

Why give players the option to return to their original server then change your mind, come on!... At the very least give players time to migrate back before changing it...

Regards,
    Unhappy players

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sio+*KMA*=WMD View Post
    Dear leader.... Yes you can migrate back to your original server but we won't tell you that we will change that in a week because we want you to spend more money then maybe we'll think about it...

Have a great weekend,
    Suck it Betty.

No notice, but we're change want we want because it's ucool... Which is complete bullshit! We migrate with the intention to return to our original server but now we can't...

I migrated to see friends in earlier server, not to get Arena points like that other dudes said... But to meet and play with friends who have player longer than I... Not even a week and now I can't return, what's up with that ucool?...

Why give players the option to return to their original server then change your mind, come on!... At the very least give players time to migrate back before changing it...

Regards,
    Unhappy players
    Dear leader,
    It has nothing to do with the money, it is for the game and our players. If it is money, we would let you move back and forth repeatedly, hope you can understand this, we changed that because we found that some players are abusing this feature.
    Best regards,
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear leader,
    It has nothing to do with the money, it is for the game and our players. If it is money, we would let you move back and forth repeatedly, hope you can understand this, we changed that because we found that some players are abusing this feature.
    Best regards,
    Betty
    So why not disable the feature for those players abusing and not the ENTIRE FUCKING PLAYER BASE. Is it so hard to say "sorry due to unforeseen circumstances we must discontinue our migrate function AS OF TOMORROW until further notice"? At least give players a choice where they want to stay permanently, make a little money off of it, then turn it off.

Right...its about "the game and our players". That's why you'll cut people off 2 days after migrating into a new server from their guild and friends they've been playing with for a year+. Well done! Way to look out for us. That will really keep us wanting to play the game...

You're right though it won't be about the money after everyone reports you guys to Apple for being frauds and demanding refunds

If you think I'm letting this go, you're mistaken...this will be the first thread of In-Game Issues everyday until it's resolved.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear leader,
    Best regards,
    Betty
    I don't think anyone is arguing with you about your decision to block migration back to the original server, the problem is you did it without any notice - It would have been better if you'd given a 3d heads up or something like that so people would be able to migrate back if this is what they want.

(Just for clarification: I didn't migrate, don't plan to migrate and will not migrate anywhere).
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8