Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Crusade Loot - Is this a bug?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Waqas Khalid View Post
    What time you play your crusade.mean 11 am 12 am something like that
    Played around 7am. Been doing this time for 2 -3 times already. Just got lucky today.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    update, TL 97, vip 11

still got no red.. well not just red gear, i didnt get any usefull gear, just get 36 SS 4 days ago. before i would happy to see that... but after saw my guildmates's screenshot bout his 3rd red gear from crusade.. feel really awfull here.

feels like the world betraying me LOL.. i even sweared this morning when finished my crusade and got 1 green 2 white, "fck ucool take my money and i would buy evey red gear you offer on GFshop, even with high price!"

LOL

this red item lotere is just absurd from my point of view, if no parameter there. Imagine, that you will eventually get that loot someday, when the other already gotten their 5th red item drop, without any money sacrifice, same time commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    Today no red gears but loots are okay for me.
    1st crusade got Ice Staff x2, Corgieran Glaive x2, Holy Cudgel x2 (orange)
    2nd crusade raid: IH 2, FD x2, Chaplin x2, Ring of Spectre x2 (orange)
    Good luck in landing your 1st red gears....
    this is trolling right?

i know you are not that stupid... so my safe bet is you were joking

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ds1202 View Post

this is trolling right?

i know you are not that stupid... so my safe bet is you were joking
    Me joking? No. I really got those drops. It also show that you still have chance at 15/15 even if you get some purple loots along the way.
    Hope those who hasn't it will get it real soon.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by drmazey View Post
    Sorry but disagree with your reasoning. Do not care what percentages you wish to come up with to justify UCool's f**k ups, but when I have guildmates that have gotten red items at least 3 times since that shit went into chest 15 and others have seen nothing the game is not balanced. Calculate those numbers and see if they jive with your 1%. You cannot base a percentage without a backer. Saying I have 1% to get loot...lets say I have a 1% chance of hitting the lottery. What is my 1% based on, 10 other people playing the lottery, 100, 1000, 10,000??? I run crusade twice a day. Lets say I have done that the past 15 days so have opened chest 15 30 times. My guildmate has also done the same and has gotten 2 runes, 2 dragon shoes and 2 emerald pendants. So he/she is collecting useful loot 10% of the time and I am collecting 0%. So I am guessing it is ok that some people get red gear but others continue to get shit loot like this. Stage 15 end of crusade and this is the best shit they can hand out to a lvl 97 players...what a f**king joke.

Attachment 9313
    update, TL 97, vip 11
    this red item lotere is just absurd from my point of view, if no parameter there. Imagine, that you will eventually get that loot someday, when the other already gotten their 5th red item drop, without any money sacrifice, same time commitment.
    Reading posts like these actually makes my head hurt. It's only been a few weeks. The sample size is so small that of course you're going to hear about the outliers. Guys, just because you don't understand basic concepts behind probability doesn't mean uCool has "fucked up" or trying to screw you. It just means you are to dumb to understand basic concepts. It's not like the introduction of red gear completely changed how their RNG software works into some sort of biased loot monster it just added a small percent chance that you'll receive better loot. Seriously, I dislike saying this because I know it will come across as condescending but stop being so stupid guys.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleadthefif View Post
    Reading posts like these actually makes my head hurt. It's only been a few weeks. The sample size is so small that of course you're going to hear about the outliers. Guys, just because you don't understand basic concepts behind probability doesn't mean uCool has "fucked up" or trying to screw you. It just means you are to dumb to understand basic concepts. It's not like the introduction of red gear completely changed how their RNG software works into some sort of biased loot monster it just added a small percent chance that you'll receive better loot. Seriously, I dislike saying this because I know it will come across as condescending but stop being so stupid guys.
    yeah enstein, lecture us about probability. i dont care about your theory about rng works.

says that, are you betty in disguise? LOL

here man, i know what probability.. i know that, not everyone as stupid as you said. I just want to ucool to put paramter on that, where probability increased after we doing it for some time. So that make sure we got that item in the end, if we are unlucky as fck when playing this game.

If that parameter not set up. what if someone dont roll the right dice everyday and get nothing... While other already got his trophy several time. It will be unbalance between players..

now in crusader, we dont sacrifice anything, we put same effort when doing it. Why the hell the bonus applied just to some ppls? Why the fck other get red gear 3 times, and i got nothing (maybe i can get more in future, but who can guarantee that?)!?

this is not right! if other only got once in this span time, then i can still thinking ucool did put parameter on this probability..

well.. If someone spending more time / gems than me and get better trophy i will not complaint if i get nothing because my effort is not enough...

Ok stop of this nonsense debat, if you want defend ucool or want to be smartass, just dont quote my post, enistein...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Iys possible to get red gear I got this yestterday in last box Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-09-13-08-43.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	9325

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Iys possible to get red gear I got this yestterday in last box Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-09-13-08-43.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	9325
    gratz mate, i hope i will get it too tomorrow

yeah enstein, lecture us about probability. i dont care about your theory about rng works.

says that, are you betty in disguise? LOL

here man, i know what probability.. i know that, not everyone as stupid as you said. I just want to ucool to put paramter on that, where probability increased after we doing it for some time. So that make sure we got that item in the end, if we are unlucky as fck when playing this game.

If that parameter not set up. what if someone dont roll the right dice everyday and get nothing... While other already got his trophy several time. It will be unbalance between players..

now in crusader, we dont sacrifice anything, we put same effort when doing it. Why the hell the bonus applied just to some ppls? Why the fck other get red gear 3 times, and i got nothing (maybe i can get more in future, but who can guarantee that?)!?

this is not right! if other only got once in this span time, then i can still thinking ucool did put parameter on this probability..

well.. If someone spending more time / gems than me and get better trophy i will not complaint if i get nothing because my effort is not enough...

Ok stop of this nonsense debat, if you want defend ucool or want to be smartass, just dont quote my post, enistein...
    the fault here ucool put recently released new gear as upgrade to crusader loot. Don't get me wrong here, i don't want to complaint, that is good buff but the system is wrong.

Peoples who already play until this day and survive until now with TL 95++ is the one who serious and spent their money on this game. They are very competitive person for sure. Some of them will feel anxious if they get leave behind by their rivals, since off course their rivals queue on raid & buy stamina to farm too. This crusade become X factor in gearing speed progress, cause no other shop sell this item now.

Let's just wait for tournament shop and see what ucool can offer. But too bad, my guild leader is not too sure bout this feature, well he is not confidence can win with 37 members and some of them are just daily player below TL 90 while some of players on my server already reach 100. hahaha

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Pygmalion View Post
    gratz mate, i hope i will get it too tomorrow

the fault here ucool put recently released new gear as upgrade to crusader loot. Don't get me wrong here, i don't want to complaint, that is good buff but the system is wrong.

Peoples who already play until this day and survive until now with TL 95++ is the one who serious and spent their money on this game. They are very competitive person for sure. Some of them will feel anxious if they get leave behind by their rivals, since off course their rivals queue on raid & buy stamina to farm too. This crusade become X factor in gearing speed progress, cause no other shop sell this item now.

Let's just wait for tournament shop and see what ucool can offer. But too bad, my guild leader is not too sure bout this feature, well he is not confidence can win with 37 members and some of them are just daily player below TL 90 while some of players on my server already reach 100. hahaha
    Its not buff i have them 4 time in last 2 weeks

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Every player that can clear Crusade will have a equal chance to get red equipment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Sorry Betty. When u said "equal chance", it really dissapoints me. There are "equality", "fairness", "probability / chance"....

1. "Equality"... It means that every player, non-VIP, low-VIP, high VIP will get red equipment when they finish crusade on the first run. The second crusade run will not give red equipment to high VIP players...that's equal

2. "Fairness"... It means that every non-VIP and low-VIP will get red equipment when they finish crusade run, whereas high VIP will get red equipments too on their second crusade run.

3. "Probability / chance".... It means that lucky players will get loads of good gears / fragments, whereas unlucky players will get tons of craps. You are talking about equal chance between lucky players only and between unlucky players only

4. The last option is that ucool delete "red equipment" from crusade so that everybody would get tons of craps as usual.....

P.S. I am one of unlucky player here.... Never a single red equipment or an Orange gear from hard crusade since update 2.1.9.122

Quote Originally Posted by Xineohp View Post
    Sorry Betty. When u said "equal chance", it really dissapoints me. There are "equality", "fairness", "probability / chance"....

1. "Equality"... It means that every player, non-VIP, low-VIP, high VIP will get red equipment when they finish crusade on the first run. The second crusade run will not give red equipment to high VIP players...that's equal

2. "Fairness"... It means that every non-VIP and low-VIP will get red equipment when they finish crusade run, whereas high VIP will get red equipments too on their second crusade run.

3. "Probability / chance".... It means that lucky players will get loads of good gears / fragments, whereas unlucky players will get tons of craps. You are talking about equal chance between lucky players only and between unlucky players only

4. The last option is that ucool delete "red equipment" from crusade so that everybody would get tons of craps as usual.....

P.S. I am one of unlucky player here.... Never a single red equipment or an Orange gear from hard crusade since update 2.1.9.122
    Wrong call mate.No chance to delete them them thing is that it simply require luck.I was dying to get bear warrior from crusade but never had him on other hand my 3 guild mates lower then vip 10 have him and one of them have him 2 times as for gears i got lucky and got around 6 to 8 reds from crusade.If you want to increase your luck chance then promote your self to vip 10.Its simply random like i never had bear warrior not once in 2 years from crusade.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Waqas Khalid View Post
    Wrong call mate.No chance to delete them them thing is that it simply require luck.I was dying to get bear warrior from crusade but never had him on other hand my 3 guild mates lower then vip 10 have him and one of them have him 2 times as for gears i got lucky and got around 6 to 8 reds from crusade.If you want to increase your luck chance then promote your self to vip 10.Its simply random like i never had bear warrior not once in 2 years from crusade.
    6 to 8 red gears? You've gotten so many you're having a hard time keeping track? I don't think being higher than VIP 10 would increase anyone's chances of red gear from crusade.... I've spent far too much on this game myself (much too much...) and with 2 crusades per day, still my drops are absolute trash and rubbish...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Same here. Vip11 almost 12. Since they introduce the red gears in crusade, the best i got was 2xHoly Seed and 2xBloody eye. Those two items i have over 35pcs in stock. So not needed at all. The occasional SS drops. Witch are worthless to me at TL98. So when some say they got 8 red gears or 4 red gears in one run i feel a bit dissapointed Ember....

Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    6 to 8 red gears? You've gotten so many you're having a hard time keeping track? I don't think being higher than VIP 10 would increase anyone's chances of red gear from crusade.... I've spent far too much on this game myself (much too much...) and with 2 crusades per day, still my drops are absolute trash and rubbish...
    You know i complained to betty that i never had bear warrior from crusade then i got answer that its random and i am still amazed how come in 2 years not once i came across him while other got him free from crusade after getting red gears i realize its true that it is random and upgrading to vip 10 means when you got 2 crusades its more chance of getting secondly i spent great amount of gems to make red heroes now got 9 reds and one red 1.the gears i got from crusade helped me to make one red and half geared my 2nd red1.

Quote Originally Posted by NLJeroen View Post
    Same here. Vip11 almost 12. Since they introduce the red gears in crusade, the best i got was 2xHoly Seed and 2xBloody eye. Those two items i have over 35pcs in stock. So not needed at all. The occasional SS drops. Witch are worthless to me at TL98. So when some say they got 8 red gears or 4 red gears in one run i feel a bit dissapointed Ember....
    I feel disappointed aswell when others says they got bear from crusade.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I got BW to 5* out of crusade. So sorry for that. I do manage to keep up with reds. 13Red and 3 full Red1. But the change of getting Red gear in crusade is rediculous low. Will see if i get my first Red gear from crusade next week