Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusade Loot - Is this a bug?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Crusade Loot - Is this a bug?

Has the chests in the crusade increased their rewards. I have seen posts on the forum that have said red gear has been found as well as Crusade Swords, Runes and Kylin Blood full gear. The best I have every seen in a chest is either All Around Shoes or Demo Edges. Is this a bug or are there certain servers/players that are getting these rewards?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Confirmed crusade chests contain red gear,
    Is all LUCK, period

How much luck does it take? I run the crusade twice each day and have never even seen orange gear let alone red.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	9262

My luck finally changed today...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Youre not the only one Drmazey. I havent seen any orange or red gear since its been implemented either, vip15 running 2 per day no restarts/retreats not losing any heroes. (Doubtful how its done has any impact on luck regardless.)

We can make a shit luck club.

Quote Originally Posted by grandavenger View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	9262

My luck finally changed today...
    Is this an old screenshot because you show double coins yet we are currently on a 40% off sale.

I would really like a response from Betty on this and not one that says it is all luck. I have been able to do the crusade twice a day all the way through since March last year. That is at least 650 runs multiplied by 15 chests per run close to 10K chests and best has been All Around Shoes. If this is a number thing, I would say the equation is pretty f**ked up.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drmazey View Post
    Is this an old screenshot because you show double coins yet we are currently on a 40% off sale.
    After VIP 10, you get 50% extra coins every day....if it were a double crusade event, there would be a yellow number after the green one as well...(I'm assuming you are talking about gold....)

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    After VIP 10, you get 50% extra coins every day....if it were a double crusade event, there would be a yellow number after the green one as well...(I'm assuming you are talking about gold....)
    lol...some people dont know these features cause they never got that much VIP.
    By the way its actually VIP 13 for 50% more gold.
    VIP10 is the option to do Crusade twice.

Source: http://www.heroescharge-arena.com/20...-need-to-know/
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

we are on same boat. been waiting for my luck to shine... just all crap loot, except all around shoes...

i think they mix red loot with purple and orange loot, so if we get purple loot means our cumulative drop chance, reset. Not sure bout this, but this loot system kinda piss me off and make me like superstition person, really...

Red loot was JUST implemented like last week. Uve done 14 or 16 runs tops since its appeared. So its still a small sample size for getting red gear. Having something so valuable be luck based is retarded yes but thats what ucool has turned this game into. Slot machine game, betting on guild tournament shkwd thst even more. Theyd rather have the best equipped players get it by luck then through buying it via VIP and shops for gems. The fact that 99% of arena matches are just an rng shit storm adds to thefact that the game is nothing but pulling a slot machine lever cause thats more fun apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    Red loot was JUST implemented like last week. Uve done 14 or 16 runs tops since its appeared. So its still a small sample size for getting red gear. Having something so valuable be luck based is retarded yes but thats what ucool has turned this game into. Slot machine game, betting on guild tournament shkwd thst even more. Theyd rather have the best equipped players get it by luck then through buying it via VIP and shops for gems. The fact that 99% of arena matches are just an rng shit storm adds to thefact that the game is nothing but pulling a slot machine lever cause thats more fun apparently.
    agree 100% with this..

this HC become like that... no more strategy and priority management... just LUCK.

Guild become more and more important.. maybe when tournament started, the one who comfortable at medicre guild will start to defect, because they dont have any resource to speed up red gear progressing...

Just WTH with ucool, why they dont sell red gear on godfather shop..??????????

this game become so stupid with each update. I bet they dont try play their game.. this is what copycat can do when they stand on their own feet.

But red and red1 is irrelevant in a luck game to be fair. Heck even TL is irrelevant for that matter in the 90+ meta. Ive seen level 90 o2 teams take down full red/r1 mixed teams that are 97/98. (Highest TL player on our server is 98 but 99 in about a week.)

The game is a joke for 90+ meta. Because as you said ucool is just a copycat company that has had success with a copycat game. The dev team is clueless about balancing power in an appropriate fashion or balancing heroes in such a way that there is some actual strategy to the teams you use to attack and defend with. If I wasnt as financially invested in the game as I am I woulda peaced out a long time ago.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Every player that can clear Crusade will have a equal chance to get red equipment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Every player that can clear Crusade will have a equal chance to get red equipment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    YES. People need to understand that there is no witchcraft involved. It does not matter when, how, with what heroes, how many deaths (including human or animal sacrifices) you make crusade with, if you open the last chest you have about 3x 5% chance or something like that. That is if all slots in the last chest have the same drop chance VIP10+ can have that chance twice a day. That is all.