Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this how Grand Challenge is going to be?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Is this how Grand Challenge is going to be?

Ok, so I get that they had to increase the difficulty of Grand Challenge because it was definitely too easy. But today all five teams I had to fight were exactly the same. They were all fully Red geared IE/DV/Commander/TF/Mani. How is that supposed to be challenging? It's just annoying and boring. Yes, I can beat that team, but it takes multiple resets because the RNG will sometimes kill one or two members on my team. There's no challenge in it whatsoever.

Is this how the Grand Challenge is going to be from now on? Just take the most popular team from Arena and put it into Grand Challenge five times a day?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Well. Blame the meta.

If ucool doesnt balance heroes or introducing meta breakers new heroes, it will be like that for a loooong time.

To be clear, I'm not asking them to make Grand Challenge easier, but a little variety would be nice! Fighting the same team over and over again every day is boring as hell.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    what's a consistent counter to that team? it's getting annoying with so much rng. sh+cleric teams are popular yet i don't see any of them in gc.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    they should put there some overpowered bots with random herores, for example: random team composition of 1/2/2 or 3/1/1, it would be much better to fight lvl 95 team of Red warrior monk, mountain, ferryman, icemage and mystic or any other random heroes draw and it still would be challenging since they will have red gear at diff 4. At diff 5 they should put arena top players team compositions for better rewards but under condition that there needs to be at least 3 diffrent team compositions, such algorithm is quite easy to implement.
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Same team setup for me too,
    IE/DV/Commander/TF/Mani.
    1 or 2 casualties, by the 25th round, got no more powerful heroes left to fight, should i lower my diff.?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by aukahelap View Post
    Same team setup for me too,
    IE/DV/Commander/TF/Mani.
    1 or 2 casualties, by the 25th round, got no more powerful heroes left to fight, should i lower my diff.?
    all your heroes revive the next day so just finish off the last round with whatever you have left.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Lol wasn't it boring when it was easy af....what's the difference now
    ...it basically went from boring to boring lol

Stage 30 difficult 4 - loot 1 Earth Helm.

They make it hard - but when you fail donīt worry - the "new" loot is bullshit.

It's still easy cuz you can time freeze and they can't. So if you see their IE/Mani or someone else charging their ulti you can interrupt them with a cc skill. They also don't get their legendary skill enabled.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odrox View Post
    It's still easy cuz you can time freeze and they can't. So if you see their IE/Mani or someone else charging their ulti you can interrupt them with a cc skill. They also don't get their legendary skill enabled.
    That if you are able to do it. Fucking turtle stun/mani call.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Dont know if tht's true, cuz IE can do critter n steal energy in 1 move >.< at least that's what i saw

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Easy .u still have a huge advantage when comes to timing your skill ..

Those who keep saying they have UNBEATABLE enemies ..u either have terrible heroes setup or terrible heroes invested ..or u are bringing a 45-50k team power against a full red team ..then u obviously deserve to lose .

I use the same team I use in arena n some reset to complete all
    Stages daily .

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ninetail89 View Post
    Easy .u still have a huge advantage when comes to timing your skill ..

Those who keep saying they have UNBEATABLE enemies ..u either have terrible heroes setup or terrible heroes invested ..or u are bringing a 45-50k team power against a full red team ..then u obviously deserve to lose .

I use the same team I use in arena n some reset to complete all
    Stages daily .
    And your to level would be ?? Probably 98/99 I would guess.. Well try it at til 95.. Exact same team except all RED from 30 to 35 and the team level increases by 1 each level.. See how you go then!nothing left after a couple of goes.... But my bitch is BALANCE the fkn setup...drop back a level and it is ridiculously easy again go up and it will be months before someone at that level can compete.. I realise yes there should be rewards for the top echelon.. But there is also a point where people get sick and tired of having the piss taken .. Get realistic and sure make it a challenge but also a challenge that is realistically achievable

New Comers
    Is ok to set the diff harder but it will only make sense if diff 4 give R gear and diff 3 give O gear for reward. Don't really make sense to win a team of Red heroes and get only O gear.