Thread: Soulstones question?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Soulstones question?

I really want SoulHunter but I'm way too late in the game to be farming ss from levels as I need all the Red Gear. I have 74 of 80 SH soulstones. If I don't summon him after I get to 80ss, can I still pray that I get him either from a gold chest or crusade so then he's an instant 4*'s?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    you can always have hopes for a card in crusade so u get 60.

I farmed as hell out of him and IE during the 80-90 era.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Exeg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddyrex View Post
    I really want SoulHunter but I'm way too late in the game to be farming ss from levels as I need all the Red Gear. I have 74 of 80 SH soulstones. If I don't summon him after I get to 80ss, can I still pray that I get him either from a gold chest or crusade so then he's an instant 4*'s?
    Yes. Crusade/chests checks if u opened him,not how many stones u have

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Thanks for the clarification.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Also it is never too late to farm a hero imho. I'm TL 97 soon 98, having 5 full red heroes and 1 full red1 and I still farm the last of the heroes from elite missions. Just make a plan that you are only going to spend X stamina refills on SS grind rest on the gear. It may take longer but looking at how often a specific hero drops from crusade you will get SH much faster this way.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    ya- I never unlock a hero I am farming if it drops from chests or crusade hoping for a full card. Only happened once with IE, but I know through time I have gotten a lot of SH drops in Crusade.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    i had the same thing with IE (before he got L skill), no one used him in arena, i was at lvl cap 80, i wanted to test him but still needed some soulstones to unlock. What i did was farm low elites (only the 12 stamina kind) only once a day (no resets) and wait for crusade drops. Only when there was double SS event reset elites till they are 100 per reset. Its a long way, with SH u will need a about 2 months to 5 star it but it wont cripple your gear farming that bad.
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Yeah man, same problem here. Mine is 4* O+2 and I really like that guy but he's just 18/150 and I'm too lazy to farm his SS, plus I'm farming AP at the moment (10/150). Gonna experiment on the tree. Maybe after him I might start getting SH, but that's not gonna happen soon, so I hope he'll drop twice from the crusade.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Pray as much as you like lol.. Read that people get this and that.. I'm to 96 still waiting for Cw fd na Sh not sure whether they drop from chests or crusade or not at all.. But I then see someone on level 60 and they get the drops .. My advice is if you you don't get em early you are only gunna get bw lg vs et c etc drops..go with it and farm like hell

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Since lvl1 i farmed heroes im Elite stages. IT takes a long time, But i have Some 5s and more are following. Aß some1 Worte before, male sure u have a Plan. Farm 2-4 heroes ss in Elite per Day and than u have Some more stamina to Farm equip. Im tl85 btw