Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: drop rate

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

drop rate

I really think that the drop rate needs to be fixed. M trying to one thing raided it 12 times and got one piece. I need 50. That's crazy!!!!! You can't tell me people aren't going to get bored when it will take forever to get something. I feel like you want to force people to spend money to get gems to buy the items.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by man eater View Post
    I really think that the drop rate needs to be fixed. M trying to one thing raided it 12 times and got one piece. I need 50. That's crazy!!!!! You can't tell me people aren't going to get bored when it will take forever to get something. I feel like you want to force people to spend money to get gems to buy the items.
    I feel this every day, especially with the new gear...50 pieces to craft one item and each hero needs like 3 of each item. I'm surprised not many more complaints like this are posted... I don't know why the players just accept this and don't cause a shitstorm like they did with SQ a few months back....

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I agree. I need about 3000stamina for one item of 50pcs. Each 5-6 times 1 drop. I also have a feeling when you push raid with 1000 stamina youll get items faster then raid one by one (if you need 1pcs). Sometimes needed to raid 12times for 1pcs

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    You should come with that, spend 500 gem for 6 time stamina purchase + admiration+ free stamina= 80 raid for red gear and at the end i count and see i got only 15 to 18 fragment )

Quote Originally Posted by hossein View Post
    You should come with that, spend 500 gem for 6 time stamina purchase + admiration+ free stamina= 80 raid for red gear and at the end i count and see i got only 15 to 18 fragment )
    I do 130 raids and get 12 to 15 fragments....

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    How do you think they stay in business? Just curious. Yea I get the whole freemium argument but if no one spent do you think these types of games would be around?

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    How do you think they stay in business? Just curious. Yea I get the whole freemium argument but if no one spent do you think these types of games would be around?
    I pay to play the game, but there is a limit to how much is fair and what is excessive...I believe this is excessive and greedy, but most of all, boring and disheartening...

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I get an item every 2-5 raids....seems good to me...talking about O+1,2 and Red items

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    If you actually been paying attention to drop rates since the beginning...I remember getting an item(purple and 0) like every 5-7 runs...the drop rate have definitely been improved for red and maybe 0+1,2 items

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us the item name to check please? Some items are just harder to get compared to other items with the same level. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    i spent 1,121 stamina today...received a total of 6 fragments(ancient rune fragments) and 8 earth helm fragments. 1,121 stamina for THAT?!?!? FREAKING RIDICULOUS! i get out of jail...come home to play the game HOPING there'd be some vast improvements...and while there's been a bunch of NEW stuff added...the mechanics of the basic gameplay(farming) seems to have gotten worse or at minimum surely hasn't gotten BETTER!

1,121 stamina = 93 raid attempts(12 stamina per attempt) i was able to do today...when you break that down...

for the ancient rune fragments on average i got 1 fragment for every 15 raid attempts..or stamina wise 1 fragment for every 180 stamina. ridiculous!

for earth helm fragments on average i got 1 fragment for every 11 raid attempts or stamina wise 1 fragment for every 132 stamina. again...ridiculous!

i wish like hell i could get all the thousands of dollars i've blown on this game back and i'd invest elsewhere. unfortunately i am WAY to vested in this game to just stop playing..therefore my only course of action seems to be complain and complain and complain constantly!

i am vested in Soulhunters game from lillith games...and although they dont have the amount of characters or in-game things to do that Heroes charge does(they're constantly adding new things though so they're catching up FAST!)...they are actually MUCH more concerned about their players and DEFINITELY not as greedy as ucool is! least on that game you get a fragment usually around every 3-4 raid attempts..sometimes every 2-3 raid attempts so it takes MUCH less farming for gears which leaves much more stamina to farm for stones to upgrade heroes! also they've already introduced a great guild war function, hall of legends(kind of like outland portal in HC) AND 7 star heroes! y'all keep on messing with your customers ucool and you'll come to find more & more will be leaving to go to lillith games! i'm tempted to completely stop HC completely and focus solely on soulhunters...but then i'd feel like a dumbass that wasted over 2,000 USD for nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Chunpui View Post
    If you actually been paying attention to drop rates since the beginning...I remember getting an item(purple and 0) like every 5-7 runs...the drop rate have definitely been improved for red and maybe 0+1,2 items
    Your experience is much different to mine...you must be lucky then because the new gear drops 1 fragment per 10 raids, 2 if lucky...over half of all raid attempts are "no loot found" or it drops just a raid ticket...that's disgraceful....

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I was going for the stafF of rawlis. Bad since I need it on almost everyone more than once.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BossIsKing View Post
    i spent 1,121 stamina today...received a total of 6 fragments(ancient rune fragments) and 8 earth helm fragments. 1,121 stamina for THAT?!?!? FREAKING RIDICULOUS! i get out of jail...come home to play the game HOPING there'd be some vast improvements...and while there's been a bunch of NEW stuff added...the mechanics of the basic gameplay(farming) seems to have gotten worse or at minimum surely hasn't gotten BETTER!

1,121 stamina = 93 raid attempts(12 stamina per attempt) i was able to do today...when you break that down...

for the ancient rune fragments on average i got 1 fragment for every 15 raid attempts..or stamina wise 1 fragment for every 180 stamina. ridiculous!

for earth helm fragments on average i got 1 fragment for every 11 raid attempts or stamina wise 1 fragment for every 132 stamina. again...ridiculous!

i wish like hell i could get all the thousands of dollars i've blown on this game back and i'd invest elsewhere. unfortunately i am WAY to vested in this game to just stop playing..therefore my only course of action seems to be complain and complain and complain constantly!

i am vested in Soulhunters game from lillith games...and although they dont have the amount of characters or in-game things to do that Heroes charge does(they're constantly adding new things though so they're catching up FAST!)...they are actually MUCH more concerned about their players and DEFINITELY not as greedy as ucool is! least on that game you get a fragment usually around every 3-4 raid attempts..sometimes every 2-3 raid attempts so it takes MUCH less farming for gears which leaves much more stamina to farm for stones to upgrade heroes! also they've already introduced a great guild war function, hall of legends(kind of like outland portal in HC) AND 7 star heroes! y'all keep on messing with your customers ucool and you'll come to find more & more will be leaving to go to lillith games! i'm tempted to completely stop HC completely and focus solely on soulhunters...but then i'd feel like a dumbass that wasted over 2,000 USD for nothing!
    Which server in Soul Hunter are you from?
    The drop rate is a joke, the only reason to buy stamina is for team experience, Once I hit level cap later this month, no more stamina purchase.
    Instead of being the main source of farming items, stamina purchase is a luxury source. You get much more items from trials and ancient temple, and few additional items from portals.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Wrath Lorica, EVERYTIME i do raid 10 i only get 1 piece. Please betty tell me why??