Thread: Promise given by Ucool was not fulfilled

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Promise given by Ucool was not fulfilled

There was issue in game when full Wrath Daggers dropped from trials.
    As result Ucool sent 1 dagger as compensation. But those who took advantage of this bug received 10-12 daggers. Moreover Ucool sent compensation globally. So gamers who got free daggers just received 1 more.
    I felt this deeply unfair and opened support ticket. During conversation with the support representative I received promise that 9 wrath daggers will be dispatched to me. I have screenshot of this promise. After couple days I asked how long I need to wait for this compensation and suddenly the answer was that they changed their fuckin mind!!! HOW??? YOU GAVE PROMISE!!
    I want to remind that Wrath Dagger is very important gear required for many chars at Orange and Red levels. Farm components for single WD takes very long time. Those who received 10-12 daggers just in 1 day got advantage of few months!!! For god sake, how you don't understand that it is VERY UNFAIR!
    I insist on fair compensation. I want my 9 wrath daggers.
    Keep your word, Ucool. No matter what, if you said you will do - do!

My account ID: 17365429

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tyrant160's Avatar
    i want 9 wraith daggers too i was not aware of the bug but i feel like everyone is ahead of me. i didnt even get 1 wraith dagger in the mail. when did this bug happen?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    1) u wont get anymore.

2) u can make as many topics u want it wont change anything.

3) either move on and just accept it/ stop playing or keep complaining.

Last option on 3 wont give u anything though.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Lol "i want r minez 9 daggarz!!" I feel ya bud. But seriously im lolling right now at this post.

Yep I want it. Either don't promise or do what you promised. That's the way.

New Comers
    Seems like people working fir ucool are stupid and have no idea what they are doing and getting payed for sitting all day and getting fat like pigs. Most lazy customer support from all the games i ever played.

Totally agree. Ucool is just bunch of stupid shit eaters.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    LOL but here you are. Send them another grand you o so grateful person you! Did you ever get them 9 dargars? Lmao still laughin. Dude act like he was at mcdonalds tryna get an extra cheese burger. "YOU GAVE THEM 4 MCDUBBERS FLR 3$ i r wantzor TEH SAMEZ THUNGZ!!! Arghhh U SO NOT KFN FAIR FK EXTRA MCDUBBLER R BE SERIKUS ISSUEZ ! GIB ME GIB ME GIB ME!!!!! GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE.

Yeah thats how ridiculous you sound. Its a fuckin game. The dagger wont stab nobody in real life or protect you in anyway. The REAL world youre just hunched over staring at a rectangular object. Not slayin newbs like in your mind. Well if you had them 9 daglars youd be mentallu slayin some shit tho! Lol. Get the fuck over it.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    The problem is ucool needs to be fair, this is unfortunate because there's people that now have a huge advantage from ucool dropping the ball. It's up to ucool to fix things like this, and I really hope they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage530 View Post
    LOL but here you are. Send them another grand you o so grateful person you! Did you ever get them 9 dargars? Lmao still laughin. Dude act like he was at mcdonalds tryna get an extra cheese burger. "YOU GAVE THEM 4 MCDUBBERS FLR 3$ i r wantzor TEH SAMEZ THUNGZ!!! Arghhh U SO NOT KFN FAIR FK EXTRA MCDUBBLER R BE SERIKUS ISSUEZ ! GIB ME GIB ME GIB ME!!!!! GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE.

Yeah thats how ridiculous you sound. Its a fuckin game. The dagger wont stab nobody in real life or protect you in anyway. The REAL world youre just hunched over staring at a rectangular object. Not slayin newbs like in your mind. Well if you had them 9 daglars youd be mentallu slayin some shit tho! Lol. Get the fuck over it.
    I don't care how it looks to you. You are nobody and you apparently missed the point. Representative of Ucool gave promise that he didn't fulfill. That's the only thing that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    1) u wont get anymore.

2) u can make as many topics u want it wont change anything.

3) either move on and just accept it/ stop playing or keep complaining.

Last option on 3 wont give u anything though.
    Who are you and why you reply to my post? Did I talk to you?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    damn i read an entire page of MIMIMIMIMIMI