Thread: I want to see my guildmates heroes!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

I want to see my guildmates heroes!

Please make it possible so that I can view my guildmates heroes. I'd like to see what heroes they have and who they are focusing on instead of trying to ask through guild chat thanks!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oSinNombre View Post
    Please make it possible so that I can view my guildmates heroes. I'd like to see what heroes they have and who they are focusing on instead of trying to ask through guild chat thanks!
    So then people from other guilds can send in spies? As silly as that sounds, it's sad that it actually happens...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    So then people from other guilds can send in spies? As silly as that sounds, it's sad that it actually happens...
    I think the OP was saying that if they are in YOUR guild, then you could see.
    You wouldn't be able to look at other guilds.
    If your Guild is in fact worried about spies I think that could be resolved by changing the settings on who can join your Guild.
    Or maybe an option so that only someone who has been with a guild for X days is able to look at this information.
    Or alternatively, have an option that allows others to view your heroes (which defaults to Off)

I have personally always wanted this feature. Which heroes they have, gear on them, enchants, level, etc.
    Super interesting in my opinion.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    If your guild needs points, there are no reason to refuse people. Spy or not, they don't tell you: It's me, I'm a spy.

To OP: the purpose is not clear, not many people want other look into their house to see what they have. I mean even your guild mates don't agree that.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    I think the OP was saying that if they are in YOUR guild, then you could see.
    You wouldn't be able to look at other guilds.
    If your Guild is in fact worried about spies I think that could be resolved by changing the settings on who can join your Guild.
    Or maybe an option so that only someone who has been with a guild for X days is able to look at this information.
    Or alternatively, have an option that allows others to view your heroes (which defaults to Off)

I have personally always wanted this feature. Which heroes they have, gear on them, enchants, level, etc.
    Super interesting in my opinion.
    I know what he meant and you can already do what he asked by putting them in mercenaries... If you choose to....if you choose not too, then that is your choice. I don't see the benefit of seeing another players collection of heroes and their details, to be honest....

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    If your guild needs points, there are no reason to refuse people. Spy or not, they don't tell you: It's me, I'm a spy.

To OP: the purpose is not clear, not many people want other look into their house to see what they have. I mean even your guild mates don't agree that.
    Which is exactly why I say this would not be a good option, you feel me?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I think it would be beneficial so I could then learn from my guildmates and vice versa. I could say "hey you have that guy at orange but only 4 gears equipped, is that working for you?" etc

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oSinNombre View Post
    I think it would be beneficial so I could then learn from my guildmates and vice versa. I could say "hey you have that guy at orange but only 4 gears equipped, is that working for you?" etc
    My guild speak only russian and i don t understand a single word but they send replay to guild chat the set best heros at merchenary and i can look at top50 if i want to know the meta. If you really want to see what they got there should add an asking button near admiration and wisper the "request to look" button.But I think better you just ask them to screenshot their heros and upload it.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator