Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Soul shop needs an upgrade.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    They should add the items to Crusade Guild and Soul shop that aren't available everywhere except in Raid and Campaign and GA! Like Kylin Blood Holy Bible Demon Garment and Earth Helm!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zolikaaas View Post
    They should add the items to Crusade Guild and Soul shop that aren't available everywhere except in Raid and Campaign and GA! Like Kylin Blood Holy Bible Demon Garment and Earth Helm!
    Man, those 4 are such a pain to get.
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Or/and reduce the refresh from 1000 to 500 or 100 (not being greedy) coins

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    The 1000 refresh is complete bullshit..500 maybe..

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    Better change the itemset, refresh price is not the main problem...
    Keep on walking.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King_83 View Post
    If not full red gear then at least red gear fragments. That would be at most fair and generous
    yeah and what next? how about full 5 stars heroes in soulshop for 100 soulcoins? how about gems for soulcoins? how about rank 1 rewards for soulcoins?

adding red gear fragments there would break the game since there are people with over 2 mil soulcoins -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Snow-Slayer View Post
    The 1000 refresh is complete bullshit..500 maybe..
    no.

Quote Originally Posted by zolikaaas View Post
    they are available in silver chests too... how about they add every single item in the game to soulshop and make it free?
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I've not bought a single item in soul shop for weeks. Dont refresh because there's nothing there that I would buy. Already have every hero in the game (except for 3) at orange or better. The only reason I don't have those 3 there is because I'm keeping them back for daily quests, not because I don't have the gear. Got 20 hewn axes, 30 rawlis and wizard hats, 100s of ice staff, etc. Everything in there is in silver chests. And silver chests give gobs of SS that go wasted too. Even just a small change of adding fragments of o1/2 gears would be a big improvement. I would probably refresh a few times to see if I could get some frags for demon garment or kylin, things like that. The current shop sucks big time

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by cynizm View Post
    yeah and what next? how about full 5 stars heroes in soulshop for 100 soulcoins? how about gems for soulcoins? how about rank 1 rewards for soulcoins?

adding red gear fragments there would break the game since there are people with over 2 mil soulcoins -.-

no.

they are available in silver chests too... how about they add every single item in the game to soulshop and make it free?
    i'm not so greedy Cynizm but honestly orange grinding was a bit better . Improving a little some shop or crusade for exemple can't be so bad ... the improvement can be random no red item everyday but sometimes a bit of luck .

But u have more experience than me so maybe u're right .

Quote Originally Posted by cynizm View Post
    how about they add every single item in the game to soulshop and make it free?
    How about not making soulshop almost completely useless after certain teamlevel ?

We are trying to reach some balance here, don't go for extremities instantly.
    Keep on walking.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DelhiWalkers View Post
    How about not making soulshop almost completely useless after certain teamlevel ?
    But itīs not really related to TL if useful or not.

Iīm Lvl99 soon, canīt complain about Progress of r1/red (9 and 8) - but completely let a lot of heroes behind.

Gearing them up now for GT and Iīm more than happy for crusade/guild/soulstone shop for that purpose.

Spend all my Stamina on raiding 17 & 18 only - so there is no other way getting all the hewn axes, demon edges,moonglows, icestaffs,etc,etc...
    Still need tons of them, and every new hero does...

Yep... Im 99 also, having tons of spare purple crap and lacking red gear... Even lacking good orange gears.
    Keep on walking.