Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soul shop needs an upgrade.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar

Soul shop needs an upgrade.

They expanded soulshop - instead of SM, which all players either have him maxed out or don't want to get him at all, we have two heroes that take that role perfectly... meh.

They expanded soulshop in term of gear - great... instead of seeing one staff or rawlis and 5 ice stuff fragments I see moonglow and rawlis and 2x 5 ice stuff fragments (just random example) which already I have too many to spare. GREAT. I see more and more items that I actually not even need so much and that are much easier to get than the ones that I actually really need. That leaves me also with a ton of soul coins that I am not able to spend.

Why not upgrade the tier of the items avaible at soul shop ? Some orange items or at least their fragments would be lovely to see. Prices would be higher than those at purple ones but that is rather obvious.

What do you guys think ?
    Keep on walking.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Exeg's Avatar
    LOL God no!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Until they add more efficient ways to get Rough Hewn and a couple other select items then this and crusade will be the most efficient way. Especially after it looks like they toned down Silver Chest drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Pleadthefif View Post
    Until they add more efficient ways to get Rough Hewn and a couple other select items then this and crusade will be the most efficient way. Especially after it looks like they toned down Silver Chest drops.
    But still you have so many slots for purple gear / fragment. At least one could be easily spent for some higher tier.
    Keep on walking.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Yeah agreed with you...almost stopped looking at it at all...mostly useless gear, SM and CF not worth of going for too...it's ok to have them, but nothing special

Quote Originally Posted by DelhiWalkers View Post
    But still you have so many slots for purple gear / fragment. At least one could be easily spent for some higher tier.
    You're right in that regard. As long as they don't replace some of the purple gear slots before the add in more efficient ways to get the annoying lower level choke point items like moonglow reels and rough hewns. Especially since a lot of people will likely be making a push to level their entire hero collection as high as possible for guild wars.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Rough Hawn Ax is just a nightmare..............a kind of single point of failure!

Later you will have many of rough axes and you will lack higher tier gear. Valkyrie trial is also nice place to get axes.

But still, something should be improved in soul shop...
    Keep on walking.

None interest in upgrading soulshop ? cmon guys...
    Keep on walking.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    one day I have 10 hewn axes in stock, the next day I have zero....

so this is good to buy them

but yes, more interesting gear should be good too

Quote Originally Posted by DelhiWalkers View Post
    Later you will have many of rough axes and you will lack higher tier gear. Valkyrie trial is also nice place to get axes.

But still, something should be improved in soul shop...
    There's literally always need for axes. Sitting at 799k total power I'm still lacking axes. Especially because now there's a point to level each and every hero you have no matter how bad they might be (Guild Wars). This is a function of there being so few places to get the item and none of those levels allow you get anything else useful.

UP topic ! i think soulshop should upgrade gear like the ancient temple when tl up ! like crusade or shop we need more chance to get those red gear now !

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tav View Post
    UP topic ! i think soulshop should upgrade gear like the ancient temple when tl up ! like crusade or shop we need more chance to get those red gear now !
    I support that

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tav View Post
    I also support that.
    +1

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Maybe cuz their strategy is to slow your way down to meta as much as they can.
    Look how ridiculous are rewards in all modes, such as GT, GC, CRU, etc. Look how long takes to farm a freaking single item.
    Then they will release new heroes, more levels, more "colors" (such as red +2, +3, +4, black, pink, whatever...) to keep you in the loop, and if possible, develop new modes to make your average time spent playing raise - this is the only perspective where I see them making things "faster", but if you notice, actually they will make your mean time higher lol...