Thread: Ice spirit, and other heroes, that r in a need of a buff.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Ice spirit, and other heroes, that r in a need of a buff.

Wanted to create this thread for awhile. I'm gonna be bitching here about Ice spirit in particular, but also we can do same about other heroes, that either been useless since their infancy, or became such in a process.
    I have ice spirit L O+2. What a completely useless creature. I'm a high lv, and love this game. I tried him in many setups. I dont recall any of my heroes being as useless as he is. His skills looked very promising, his L added the charm . And his ss were very hard to get, because he is in arena shop. I demand that ucool should do something about this hero. U guys/ucool/ should either deliver whats promised, or refund the whole frkn thing, including arena coins and high end gear.
    Why this particular hero? Well, because his skills, if u actually go through em , look very decent, he was supposed to be a cool combo of silencer and a cleric. But all he is good now for, is to melt in my cocktail:-(
    Now who's with me ppl?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Ancient Protector! He is really hard to get, his gear also but his performance in most cases isn't good. His plants don't deal enough damage first and foremost. Secondly, after they are destroyed he doesn't reproduce them even if he's at full energy which sucks. Furthermore he doesn't use his second and third skill while he's in tree mode which is a major drawback. His energy spores must be immune (which means they can be bypassed after the damage plants are dead). To sum up, this hero needs to be buffed ASAP, 'cause he's really cool and can be really useful because of his skills.

P.S This topic has to be made sticky and the developers should really take it into consideration!

I think it would be very rejuvenating to be able to use a larger variety of heroes in both arenas without putting yourself at a disadvantage, instead of constantly chasing after the next OP hero. Individuality and originality are not rewarded in this game.

These words are coming from a top arena player that uses the same old boring variety of heroes as other top players, simply to keep up and get good rewards, not because I find it the more fun or appealing option.

Quote Originally Posted by [SZ]Cozmo View Post
    I think it would be very rejuvenating to be able to use a larger variety of heroes in both arenas without putting yourself at a disadvantage, instead of constantly chasing after the next OP hero. Individuality and originality are not rewarded in this game.

These words are coming from a top arena player that uses the same old boring variety of heroes as other top players, simply to keep up and get good rewards, not because I find it the more fun or appealing option.
    Excellent point. I have accts on 3 different servers, and arena's top 50 teams r practically identical on all 3. Because there is no balance between heroes. Wouldnt it be much more interesting to create unconventional teams? To me, personally, the biggest chunk of fun in this game comes from arena fights. But being a top player myself, it became somewhat boring, because i just have to counter same team over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Ancient Protector! He is really hard to get, his gear also but his performance in most cases isn't good. His plants don't deal enough damage first and foremost. Secondly, after they are destroyed he doesn't reproduce them even if he's at full energy which sucks. Furthermore he doesn't use his second and third skill while he's in tree mode which is a major drawback. His energy spores must be immune (which means they can be bypassed after the damage plants are dead). To sum up, this hero needs to be buffed ASAP, 'cause he's really cool and can be really useful because of his skills.

P.S This topic has to be made sticky and the developers should really take it into consideration!
    I cant say anything yet about Ancient protector, because i just got him from crusade, and didnt have resources to pump him up. But i would definitely be interested in doing that, if there is a point to it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Ancient protector isn't weak, but none would prefer him over griffin, tf and commander to become geared up first.

And Ucool will keep making new heroes stronger and stronger, because they won't sell many heroic packages with the old heroes, which u got free over time.

griffin, chemist, CA packages made a lot of profits i guess.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by kman View Post
    Ancient protector isn't weak, but none would prefer him over griffin, tf and commander to become geared up first.

And Ucool will keep making new heroes stronger and stronger, because they won't sell many heroic packages with the old heroes, which u got free over time.

griffin, chemist, CA packages made a lot of profits i guess.
    He's not weak - just mediocre. All he needs is a little buff on all points I mentioned and he can shine.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...en-Fix-His-US-
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    As I know, we already planning on tweaking or re-working some of the old heroes. We will let our production team know that Riflemen also needs fix. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    And we can recall many other unuseful heroes.

Mountain,
    Forest guardian,
    Nymph of sea,
    Sniper,
    Feryman,
    Lightning master,
    Deathgore,
    Stormlord..

New Comers
    Ferryman plz, i really like his animation

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    + Rifleman and Psychic Sword...

BUT most of these heroes still have the possibility to be useful with a decent legendary skill. Like The Bear who went from kind of useful to king of high damage in guild raids - or Master Mage, LE and DV, who now have their uses from time to time. But when they are still completely useless, even with their legendary skill, I think the original poster has a point. Ice Spirit, Wind Master, possibly Cleric (dunno) and Sniper (especially both legendary Sniper/Rifleman Combo) come to mind.

For Ancient Protector and Rifleman, it's a bit different. The fact that Riflemans giant gun shoots (very weak) magic damage when he ultis - a skill that is called "Laser Cannon" - is just wrong. And AP can't use half of his skills + can be at full energy without an ulti... those are more like bugs than underpowered. Imo, that is. Riflemans Legendary skill is ok. it's the ulti...

There is still hope for the useless heroes without a legendary skill. But I understand original posters view on Ice Spirit.
    Last edited by Kongbuur; 02-01-2016 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Ice Spirit, not Ice Mage

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    this is just my... you can call it imagination...

- mountain: change purple skill: a passive skill that increase armor slightly and makes anyone that hit him can be stunned by low prob

- warrior monk: his ultimate make more damage based on remaining heroes on the arena (clones count too)

- ferryman: his current purple skill blended into US. change his blue skill: everytime he attack he get increase damage buff for xx second, stackable. change his purple skill: after blue skill fully stacked he will control immune for xx second, after this control immune end, his damage buff from green skill lose 1/2 stack amount

- rifleman: buff his US blast, add blind effect, reduce armor, after-effect dot

- lightning master: change purple skill: anyone that hit by lightning skill from LM, damaged for xx% too from their current max HP (damage cannot exceed xxxx damage)

- sniper: change legendary skill: passive that make his normal attack have a chance to triger another attack to random enemy that deal normal damage, can critical.

- Ancient prot: buff his US, add another plant that cast his green skill too

- ice spirit: i dont remember skill of this hero.. maybe add a gletser effect to one of his skill (make enemy who hit by this skill slide into backline, damaging enemies on the path)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Ice mage.Her soul stones are very hard to get and she is useless.Low damage,poor Legendary skill,useless purple skill

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I'd like to see Ghost Musician's ult be buffed, right now it's a weak version of FD's life drain. FD's gains 13.2 health drained per level + 1.2*magic power, GM's gains 11 health drained per level + .5*magic power, we're talking about an ult compared to a basic skill here.... Given that her problem is that she doesn't deal enough damage, if her ult were actually useful you might see her sneaking in on a few arena teams.