Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beware grand challenge rewards... Not just whole items anymore

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Exclamation Beware grand challenge rewards... Not just whole items anymore

Previously the only fragments in grand challenge were soul stones. Well now they replaced some items with FRAGMENTS instead of whole items when they ONLY had whole items before. This is false advertisement. I spent 300 gems opening chests to get what I thought was a Staff of Rawlis. It was one PIECE, -not- the whole thing.
    I demand my 300 gems back, Ucool! And anyone else who also got tricked into this should also demand their gems back too! Stop changing grand challenge and trying to trick us! You promised better items and instead you give us FRAGMENTS of purple gear??? That's a flat out lie.
    Give me my 300 gems back and let everyone know you don't offer only whole items anymore!!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    If you hold your finger over the loot within GC, it will tell you exactly what the item is ..
    I don't know how that is a "false advertisement" if it says "reel" and has the little reel icon in the top left corner
    Unless you can upload a photo where it doesn't say "reel" and the moderators can show that you received a reel, this is not a problem

On a different note, the first couple days of GC rewards shouldn't be phenomenal loot anyways .. but that's for a different conversation.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Well if you look at the item you can tell when something is fragment and when it's the whole piece...but I agree it shouldn't be priced to 100 gems, it will mislead a lot of people that don't check this carefully to believe they're buying whole piece of gear

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I see fragments in many tiers but not tier 5 and 10. I suggest you never open any chests but only in tiers 5, 10, 15, 20 ...
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Either way they said improve items improve difficulty. Now its harder and a lot less rewarding. False advertising. Be constructive. Maybe some mail in the mailbox? Losing gems for items that turned out to be fragments sucks. Feels like dealing with scheming lawyers "read the fine print lil feller gar gar gar gar! We got them!!" Thats how it feels to me honestly.

P.s thanks for the great game though. I do play it a lot more than I should.
    Best wishes all! -Will

Edit: i feel like an idiot. Now we get USEFUL fragments x1-x4 instead of useless items and then full items on x5 x0s. Thank you UCool! Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PeneColada View Post
    Previously the only fragments in grand challenge were soul stones. Well now they replaced some items with FRAGMENTS instead of whole items when they ONLY had whole items before. This is false advertisement. I spent 300 gems opening chests to get what I thought was a Staff of Rawlis. It was one PIECE, -not- the whole thing.
    I demand my 300 gems back, Ucool! And anyone else who also got tricked into this should also demand their gems back too! Stop changing grand challenge and trying to trick us! You promised better items and instead you give us FRAGMENTS of purple gear??? That's a flat out lie.
    Give me my 300 gems back and let everyone know you don't offer only whole items anymore!!
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty
    Apparent everyone's having the same problem, it's not an account-issue.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-31-14-26-46.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	9208I'll attach a screenshot. Thanks for your effort.

Do update me on windmaster's dodging and physical ulti unbalanced-issue updates as well.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    woah! Thanks for thread, I just noticed they were fragments and not the GEAR....

ok, not false advertisement bcs they didnt advertise anything.... but IT IS NOT FAIR THEY DO THIS

I didnt try to get that rawlis with gems bcs I have like 9 rawlis in stock, but if I hadnt them, surely I would had bite it....

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty, this issue is important. Please attend.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    If you would like to get a gems refund for this operation, please give me your account id and I will try ask our admin if it's possible in this kind of cases. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 02-01-2016 at 08:35 AM.

Haha ONE fragment for 100 gems hahahahaha

Dear Leader
    If you would like to get a gems refund for this operation. Please give me your account id and I will try ask our admin if it's possible in this kind of cases. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hope you understand, This is an issue that needs to be fixed.
    It doesn't make sense to get only a piece of purple gear fragment from GC, that would be worse than a blue gear.

team level: 95
    account id: 16322961
    server: 108 lucius glaber

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Betty when will you change the loot ? It is not normal to get 1 frag!!! Really??? 1 frag and someone spent 100 gems on them! Change it as it was intended! Better loot??? It just got worse!!!!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Talia's Avatar
    Rewards got worse, which means I spend fewer gems on opening chests now. *shrug* Better used elsewhere in the game.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Ucool when will you stop lying to your loyal players? W-H-E-N?!?