Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Beware grand challenge rewards... Not just whole items anymore

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by zolikaaas View Post
    Yeah we know! But you think it is normal to get 1 fragment of items we really don't need anymore at that level! No it is not! The loot is worse than it was before! They should change them to 5 or 10 frags of items we really need!

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...mega-turdstorm
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    PSA:
    If there is a jigsaw puzzle icon in the top left corner of the gear in GC, that means it is a fragment.
    I repeat again,
    If there is a jigsaw puzzle icon in the top left corner of the gear in GC, that means it is a fragment.

If you are uncertain if the gear is a fragment, simply hold your finger on the gear and it will tell you a description.
    I am just surprised that so many people did not know this before. Or else everybody is just using it as an excuse to get their gems back.
    It's not like that. Also the fragment is not a square. Always we had full items in grand challenge so many of us didn't realize it was a fragment because we weren't waiting them. Simply as that.

Why i would spend my gems in a 1/50 staff of rawlis fragment and then use it as excuse to get my gems back?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tyrant160's Avatar
    Ok lets just say that they dont actually want you to purchase a fragment for 100 gems is more like take the risk. U are not spending 100 gems on the item u are spending 100 gems on the chest. If you get lucky the first time u stop if not u will spend upto 400 gems trying to get the item u want.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SirHughHoff View Post
    Server nr: 141
    Id: 20635543
    Name: Sir Hoff

Opened a chest for the chance to get a crystal ball. Got it in my first try, but it was only a fragment
    Dear Leader
    Please sell the item and then let us know here and we will return the gems to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by 5ilenc3 View Post
    Betty, u sure this ? i have no sapphire staff. i got ss when issue happen.

http://tinypic.com/r/j6rf36/9

i have bought many gems i spent money for this game like many player. and vip6 i m 30 year old im not child!! IM NOT LYING omg!!! why am i lying? i just tell a issue this is my right.

i can live without sapphire staff. but betty you are broke my ambition for this game thank you well done!
    Dear Leader
    The data was not sync-ed to our system yet. Please sell the item and then let us know here. And we will return the gems to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please sell the item and then let us know here and we will return the gems to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty, can I have my arena chances restored please? Just attacked a team that was a higher power level than mine without noticing, and now I'll miss out on my gem reward!! QQ ZOMFG WTF ORZ!

They opened the chest without looking. Why do they deserve a refund?!? They should just learn their lesson and have a cry.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    Hi Betty,
    I would like to get back my 200 gems as tier 14 just to get a fragment of Sapphire Staff instead of one whole piece

Server: 82 Aetna
    Nick: [1]ColdFire
    ID: 12430627

This should send a notice to all players. Why would people opening a fragment instead of whole piece for 100 gems.
    Dear Leader
    We only refund 100 gems for the staff fragment. Please sell the fragment and let us know here and we will refund the gems to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by NEGROMANDIOCA View Post
    There is the proof i open 3 chests for the staff.Attachment 9222
    Dear Leader
    We only refund 100 gems for the staff fragment. Please sell the fragment and let us know here and we will refund the gems to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by PeneColada View Post
    My ID is 21645389

I spent 300 gems trying to get to the Staff of Rawlis because I needed it. But I will accept the 100 gems for the Rawlis chest I pulled if ucool will not give me the full 300.
    My issue is, some items say "reel", like "Yew Bolt Thrower Reel", BUT, items like "Staff of Rawlis" and "Titan Axe" do -not- have any words to say "Fragment". The only thing that you can see the difference in is the "box" around the item. However I play on my phone and unless you click to see "more info" on the item, it is very hard to see the exact box the item is in.
    I'm not going to buy a character from GC, I know those are single parts.
    But I was not expecting fragments of armor and gear because up until Now, those items were ONLY -whole- pieces.

Before the update, Grand Challenge only gave whole items. There was no message by ucool to tell players "we have now put in item fragments & reels, in addition to whole items.
    So I wake up, play HC, go to Grand Challenge to get my items. I'm 10k experience away from level 90, Rawlis is an item that I use very often. After opening 3 chests to get it... Imagine my surprise when I can't upgrade my character cause the Staff of Rawlis I bought isnt there..
    I spend gems in GC every day. I was not happy to realize I just lost 300 gems to nothing....
    Thank you for your help Betty.
    Dear Leader
    Please sell the fragment and let us know here and we will refund 100 gems to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by PeneColada View Post
    My ID is 21645389

I spent 300 gems trying to get to the Staff of Rawlis because I needed it. But I will accept the 100 gems for the Rawlis chest I pulled if ucool will not give me the full 300.
    My issue is, some items say "reel", like "Yew Bolt Thrower Reel", BUT, items like "Staff of Rawlis" and "Titan Axe" do -not- have any words to say "Fragment". The only thing that you can see the difference in is the "box" around the item. However I play on my phone and unless you click to see "more info" on the item, it is very hard to see the exact box the item is in.
    I'm not going to buy a character from GC, I know those are single parts.
    But I was not expecting fragments of armor and gear because up until Now, those items were ONLY -whole- pieces.

Before the update, Grand Challenge only gave whole items. There was no message by ucool to tell players "we have now put in item fragments & reels, in addition to whole items.
    So I wake up, play HC, go to Grand Challenge to get my items. I'm 10k experience away from level 90, Rawlis is an item that I use very often. After opening 3 chests to get it... Imagine my surprise when I can't upgrade my character cause the Staff of Rawlis I bought isnt there..
    I spend gems in GC every day. I was not happy to realize I just lost 300 gems to nothing....
    Thank you for your help Betty.
    You are more stupid for expecting a full purple item on tier 1 of GC.

The reel is the name of the full item. Staff of rawlis is also the name of the full item.

Both reels and full items from blue/purple on are made up of fragments. It takes 50 yew bolt reel fragments to make a yew bolt reel.

Your point is moot and you should take responsibility for not reading before you bought it. You lost your gems. Go cry it off and win them back in caves, arena, or elites.

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Talking

This happens to be the funniest thread I have read so far. First, players complained about loot in GC (grey, green items) and saying they were useless. Ucool "fixed" it by replacing the grey/green items with purple fragments.

How this sounds to me is "I have ADD" and it is "never my fault". There comes a time when we do have to say "yeah, I f$cked that up" but do we? Come on people, where is the common sense in all this? "I made a mistake and didn't realize XYZ...." Learn your lesson and move on. I do feel somewhat sorry for the support staff responding to these posts....or rather they are sharing them and laughing....who knows!

Reminds me when I got a speeding ticket. "Sorry officer, I wasn't paying attention, So it is NOT my fault and you should make better signs of the speed limit." Wonder if that would fly....

Easy solution for ucool is to do away with GC. Then what?

Can't wait til guild tournament is released and see the sh!t fly from there.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hi Betty,
    I have just sold 1 fragment of staff
    Please check
    Thanks

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Done betty

Quote Originally Posted by About2drop View Post
    This happens to be the funniest thread I have read so far. First, players complained about loot in GC (grey, green items) and saying they were useless. Ucool "fixed" it by replacing the grey/green items with purple fragments.

How this sounds to me is "I have ADD" and it is "never my fault". There comes a time when we do have to say "yeah, I f$cked that up" but do we? Come on people, where is the common sense in all this? "I made a mistake and didn't realize XYZ...." Learn your lesson and move on. I do feel somewhat sorry for the support staff responding to these posts....or rather they are sharing them and laughing....who knows!

Reminds me when I got a speeding ticket. "Sorry officer, I wasn't paying attention, So it is NOT my fault and you should make better signs of the speed limit." Wonder if that would fly....

Easy solution for ucool is to do away with GC. Then what?

Can't wait til guild tournament is released and see the sh!t fly from there.
    I really hope Betty trolls all these butt-hurt noobs.

Make them sell the fragment and refuse to refund the gems lol. 300 gems + a sapphire staff fragment, equal to about 50 stamina

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    Hi Betty,
    I have just sold 1 fragment of staff
    Please check
    Thanks
    Dear Leader
    We've returned 100 gems to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty