Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Demotion Grand Challenge

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Edlyn's Avatar

Demotion Grand Challenge

So after the incredible increase of difficulty I demoted and played diff. 3 for two days and NOW you decrease the difficulty until Apple approves. (I'm an Android player)

Are you kidding me?? Now I'm missing out on the final rewards for difficulty 4 tomorrow because I HAD to demote!!!! At lvl 93 I faced a full red lvl 98 team!!!

This is not fair and you should reimburse me/us at least for the final rewards tomorrow or promote my/our Grand Challenge to diff. 4 again!!

Acc. ID 14810956

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

Hopefully it drops right on the ucool headquarters!!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    You know nothing john snow. Winter is coming.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    shit is comming soon on Ucool head

New Comers
    I have The same complaint, shouldnt you be sure of The Apple update BEFORE u changed anything for Android? Here we are missing out on orange loot several days when others dont. Makes me wanna quit this shit tbh.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    You sir might be lying. Lvl98/99 doesnt come to GC until tier 30-35. Two days ago it was lvl 94-96 maybe. I also have Android and i agree its unfair to you. That said, its like the daggers. You wont get anything

Quote Originally Posted by NLJeroen View Post
    You sir might be lying. Lvl98/99 doesnt come to GC until tier 30-35. Two days ago it was lvl 94-96 maybe. I also have Android and i agree its unfair to you. That said, its like the daggers. You wont get anything
    I'm a Lady and I'm not lying. I'm pretty sure I faced a lvl 98 team the day I demoted.

Bottomline is that ucool is very inconsistent, changing things in the middle of an event without telling the players any details is ridiculous. I would never have demoted if I would have known they'll change their mind again.

New Comers
    I too am sure and ppl in my guild said The same faced lvl 98 teams

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    same here, can you make me back on difficulty 4 so I can get the nice drop tommorow... ID: 15128374

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Ridiculous.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    So you lowerd the difficult because you could not finsish difficult 4 at levels 21-25. They then changed it because of Ios taking to long so it was easy again because they did not know when ios would be done (most likely the case).

Now you want them to change you up to difficult 4 because it is easy again.

Yeah..sorry guys and gals but that aint happening, you already got compensations, 100 gems.

shit happens...all one can do is just deal with it and move on.

EDIt: before someone goes bannan, I understand your point..but if they did not do the wraith daggers they wont do this. You wont get a inbox full of "missed" items.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Yeah..sorry guys and gals but that aint happening, you already got compensations, 100 gems.

EDIt: before someone goes bannan, I understand your point..but if they did not do the wraith daggers they wont do this. You wont get a inbox full of "missed" items.
    Gems don't mean anything anymore, heck, can't even get 10 normal raids for 100 gems.

But you are probably right, they won't do anything..... neither will I. No more spending money on things other than the monthly card.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Another 100 gems. When you happen to ask (staff) you want more, you will get the answer like that is the max she can give per mail, then when you show how smart you are: ok, let send me many mails, then she will show the trump card, what is that ?
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    this is fuking bullshit