Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More Mm(L) Phoenix combo

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    I made my MM L when I saw your first video as soon as you released it, I was impressed with your team. But my problem was that I dont have Suc or Wind M. So I had to made tests with many heroes until finally I got MANIP, HN, PH, SIL, MM.

It was my attack team for GA and was a blast, some guys copied my team in GA too, with variation of Witch. Only problem was sometimes fighting NA.

Now I swapped SIL for LB and NA is covered.

I still use that team in GA a lot and works very good with NO TF teams obviously. I want to make PH Red asap, he gets very strong.

Comments about your spam... nah, we attack TGK bcs his videos are dumb. But I want to comment something to you abt your videos. The ones LIVE... are too long, and become boring at some point.

The rest, at least for me, sometimes are helpful and I have to thank you for experiment with some heroes. Thank to that, I have my MM L and NS and love them. And also, thanks to them I stopped making PK L, and avoid LM.

Just dont be repetitive in your videos trying to make a lot of them. Better to have less with quality than more same of the same

good job!
    Actually i don't have sil with high star, only *3. What hero might substitute sil??

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sirr cent View Post
    Actually i don't have sil with high star, only *3. What hero might substitute sil??
    Mani did the work... shadowleaf can silence too

Looked at the video without the sound, didn't understand the chaplain concept. Better use a dps hero no?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Would Emberstar work as well in this setup replacing MANI maybe. I tried it she keeps dying too quickly but I only have her at O.

Quote Originally Posted by pogie14 View Post
    Would Emberstar work as well in this setup replacing MANI maybe. I tried it she keeps dying too quickly but I only have her at O.
    the trick with MM was tu use AOE damage but yes she would work, she would nuke somebody like she is supposed to do

I'm just not sure if she stands behind or in front of MM I don't remember

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    My question to you would be... Knowing MM is going to die 99% of the time without ever using her Ulti, why would you waste gear on making her Red instead of the heroes who will actually be casting their ultimates?
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    This combo is shit, don't waste time, does not work against tf mani teams

Quote Originally Posted by Sandnegroid View Post
    Doesnt he wrote that mm has problems again tf-setups? He also wrote that there is only one tf in ga. So this is more a team for GA attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandnegroid View Post
    When you find someone with more than one turtle fighter, let me know. This team comp works great in Grand Arena. Use your TF counter team against their TF then you can have fun with MM team to win the second or third fight.
    1,050,000 Total Power

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    My question to you would be... Knowing MM is going to die 99% of the time without ever using her Ulti, why would you waste gear on making her Red instead of the heroes who will actually be casting their ultimates?
    I used her in standard compositions where she ulti 99% of the time:

TF DeB Mani IE MM
    TF DeB Mani HN MM
    other stuff like that

had successful Arena def with that for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Johnie View Post
    I used her in standard compositions where she ulti 99% of the time:

TF DeB Mani IE MM
    TF DeB Mani HN MM
    other stuff like that

had successful Arena def with that for a while
    Ah. Makes more sense if you're using her in non-suicide teams. Mine's still only max O2.
    1,050,000 Total Power

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    MM is great hero, not only in that "suicide"teams. I have her O2 full and want her Red. Her ult is very strong vs AGI heroes, damage done to AS, NA, HN is amazing. So you can use her in other kind of teams as regular hero. Besides, she disappear heroes, mostly tanks, letting you attack midline. Also she is great countering AS. And... if she dies, u know, full energy for everybody lol.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    There are team compositions where a mm team will take out tf/commander teams near 100%.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    MM is great hero, not only in that "suicide"teams. I have her O2 full and want her Red. Her ult is very strong vs AGI heroes, damage done to AS, NA, HN is amazing. So you can use her in other kind of teams as regular hero. Besides, she disappear heroes, mostly tanks, letting you attack midline. Also she is great countering AS. And... if she dies, u know, full energy for everybody lol.
    Yeah I agree, L MM isn't useless at all, I actually use her as AS/NA bait. I tried to use her in the front formation where she is a tank and it worked a lil bit, but then I came to the conclusion she can be used as a back line energy token. I came across a team in GA that used L LE team I counterd with L MM, I took out LE so of course most of my energy is drained, so NA jumps immediately after that, takes out MM, and guess what I gain all that energy back, destroying NA lol.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie View Post
    The thing with live is they are not "videos" really...

don't watch them if you don't like, they are just replays of the past live streams.

it's fun if you are there when its live and chat with the guys at the same time, its interactive and really fun, but probably only when its live...

after that, YouTube automatically uploaded the stream to my channel... so I could delete them but I know some guys go back to them to watch the parts that they missed. my streams are actually short compared to twitch streamers who do 7-8 hours streams

so I decided to leave them on the channel, but you should not see these as "videos" and don't watch them if you don't really enjoy, I believe it must be really boring on replays... but live its something totally different

I will keep making the regular vids when I have stuff to show you
    Well, you know me and a LOT of subs that follow your channel are in different timezones, so the uploaded streams are always helpful