Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More Mm(L) Phoenix combo

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar

More Mm(L) Phoenix combo

Why is it that nobody ever talks about MM?Just thought some heroes deserve some attention... You guys just care about Turtle, Manipulator and Imperial??

https://youtu.be/UO6kiAU3Zoo

If you guys see this as spam I'll stop posting my new stuff. I know some guys come here and spam their shit anytime they upload. I do stuff everyday and I only post links when I get something I think could generate some discussions or new ideas, but lately it just seems to be dying...

Or you guys are doing stuff secretly and don't wanna share??
    Johnie's YouTube: JHC Gaming

LIVE stream schedule (eastern time):

Weekdays: 3:30 pm
    Saturday+Sunday: 11:30 am

on YouTube Gaming

Follow me on Twitter @JHCGaming
    Check out the Facebook page

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    But if you face that team with TF (that EVERYBODY has), then Phoenix ulti is just fail caus he will turn the other way and only beam TF.

Grand Arena only has 1 Turtle. Also when I started using the MM team, I did playtest against Turtle teams and you can get wins.

Phoenix doesn't have to be there, I'm just trying something.

HN works and others too

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I watched some of your videos, you always attack lower levels. It would be better if you show packs' real strength when attacking one or two level higher than yours.
    The rest is very much than ok, thanks for sharing it with the community.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    When I first watched your Legendary MM clip (2 or 3 months ago ?) I told guild mates about that and suggested them go for Legendary MM as soon as possible... and an hour later when I fought TF in Arena, I changed my mind immediately, then I suggested them go for TF as fast as they could. Because I found Legendary MM team would be useless against TF, not only MM team but every team, he makes every one attack left, right, left, right like crazy... I believe (L) MM team got affected badly, if they happen to util all to a single TF, it's game over right away.

Till now I only have a Legendary MM (thanks to your clip), other heroes like NS, SL still unusable. I never use (L) MM since.

I do use TF against Phoenix L8, he just roll left, right, left, right and all squishy heroes like Bear, Panda, SM survive without doing any tricks nor expecting dodge 2nd attacks, etc.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Royall View Post
    I watched some of your videos, you always attack lower levels. It would be better if you show packs' real strength when attacking one or two level higher than yours.
    Pretty sure Johnie is the first to reach the highest level on the server for several levels now so he can't fight higher level opponents outside of places like GC and Booty Cave which is basically PVE.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Secretly farming her legendary since I saw your vid :-)
    I started rifleman before. Regretted it big time...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie View Post
    Grand Arena only has 1 Turtle. Also when I started using the MM team, I did playtest against Turtle teams and you can get wins.

Phoenix doesn't have to be there, I'm just trying something.

HN works and others too
    This was my thought exactly...first thought it's useless with those TF teams now but then thought it's great for 1 GA team...MM team will most likely win against 1 team and you need just one other win and it's easy to get any rank that way, just skip turtle teams with MM team and that should work perfectly. I did her L quest and I'm not using her yet because I was missing HN for long time so just started working on her. After they're both ready I think that team would be great for 1 GA team

Quote Originally Posted by Royall View Post
    basically what I'm sharing is ideas. the problem is when they unlocked new cap I'm highest on the server. however at this level its more about gear that team level

I'm considering server migration because if that but we will reach max level anyway

should get interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    This was my thought exactly...first thought it's useless with those TF teams now but then thought it's great for 1 GA team...MM team will most likely win against 1 team and you need just one other win and it's easy to get any rank that way, just skip turtle teams with MM team and that should work perfectly. I did her L quest and I'm not using her yet because I was missing HN for long time so just started working on her. After they're both ready I think that team would be great for 1 GA team
    just be aware of Turtle or Sapper timing.

not always, but sometimes it can be bad

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie View Post
    just be aware of Turtle or Sapper timing.

not always, but sometimes it can be bad
    Not many use sapper in my server at all right now...I think about using this team where I know what teams are in which position, many don't change their setup for long time and for defending I think it can still be better than my current VW-EB team...this teams barely ever wins with current meta

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    When I first watched your Legendary MM clip (2 or 3 months ago ?) I told guild mates about that and suggested them go for Legendary MM as soon as possible... and an hour later when I fought TF in Arena, I changed my mind immediately, then I suggested them go for TF as fast as they could. Because I found Legendary MM team would be useless against TF, not only MM team but every team, he makes every one attack left, right, left, right like crazy... I believe (L) MM team got affected badly, if they happen to util all to a single TF, it's game over right away.

Till now I only have a Legendary MM (thanks to your clip), other heroes like NS, SL still unusable. I never use (L) MM since.

I do use TF against Phoenix L8, he just roll left, right, left, right and all squishy heroes like Bear, Panda, SM survive without doing any tricks nor expecting dodge 2nd attacks, etc.
    sad thing is (L)mm came out just before Turtle was made available.

however there is more that one way to use her, she works in standard formations too.

it's not a waste at all

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    I made my MM L when I saw your first video as soon as you released it, I was impressed with your team. But my problem was that I dont have Suc or Wind M. So I had to made tests with many heroes until finally I got MANIP, HN, PH, SIL, MM.

It was my attack team for GA and was a blast, some guys copied my team in GA too, with variation of Witch. Only problem was sometimes fighting NA.

Now I swapped SIL for LB and NA is covered.

I still use that team in GA a lot and works very good with NO TF teams obviously. I want to make PH Red asap, he gets very strong.

Comments about your spam... nah, we attack TGK bcs his videos are dumb. But I want to comment something to you abt your videos. The ones LIVE... are too long, and become boring at some point.

The rest, at least for me, sometimes are helpful and I have to thank you for experiment with some heroes. Thank to that, I have my MM L and NS and love them. And also, thanks to them I stopped making PK L, and avoid LM.

Just dont be repetitive in your videos trying to make a lot of them. Better to have less with quality than more same of the same

good job!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    this patch is just fuked up when i demoted my GC i got FUKED up rewards for lvl80s on stage 30 i dont even think that lvl 80s would want those fuked up shit loot for me if this continue GC would be just waste of time for me and most paying users like i am will just quit due the the fuked up update presented by fuked up ucool

Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post

Comments about your spam... nah, we attack TGK bcs his videos are dumb. But I want to comment something to you abt your videos. The ones LIVE... are too long, and become boring at some point
    The thing with live is they are not "videos" really...

don't watch them if you don't like, they are just replays of the past live streams.

it's fun if you are there when its live and chat with the guys at the same time, its interactive and really fun, but probably only when its live...

after that, YouTube automatically uploaded the stream to my channel... so I could delete them but I know some guys go back to them to watch the parts that they missed. my streams are actually short compared to twitch streamers who do 7-8 hours streams

so I decided to leave them on the channel, but you should not see these as "videos" and don't watch them if you don't really enjoy, I believe it must be really boring on replays... but live its something totally different

I will keep making the regular vids when I have stuff to show you